Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How big is your doorstep?  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Kerosene

Given that don't punt on your doorstep is good advice, what's the consensus on how close to home is too close?

Offline webpunter

Just depends where you live.  In a village in the country then way different to the middle of a big city.  I live in a small-ish town.  Have broken my 5 mile minimum rule once - down to about 1.5miles.  I avoided the high street on a weekend for a while when with the OH !  However the venue was the WG's home / lived there for years [a milf] so was just as concerned about discretion as me.  I probably would have done a 2nd / 3rd visit as so easy to get to but she dropped off AW so that dilemma evaporated.  I still check every now & again to see if re-activated !  Most punts are 15-50 miles - i wish they were a bit closer.  For those who do outcall to home then its 0.000miles - but the same concerns don't apply

raylondoner

1 mile cool for me.

Not just where you live though, how about where you work City boys?

Offline cueball

I'll punt in my town without much worry. I wouldn't punt on my own street, not for fear of the girl but the fear of the neighbours seeing me knocking on the door and reporting back to hq.

Offline smiths

Given that don't punt on your doorstep is good advice, what's the consensus on how close to home is too close?

I happily punt near home as long as its at least a couple of streets away, I even had a good regular for a while who was based just a walk from me.

Offline closeshave

1 mile cool for me.

I'd go as close to the office as possible

Dave2014

HOD2 used to be on my street. About 100 meters away. It was very convenient.

Toshiba

same street, otherwise its fair game

Offline Jamboney

I've yet to punt in the county I live in let alone the town I live in. Prefer to go to Southampton or Portsmouth, more choice and far less money

Offline ForrestGump

I like to maintain a circular 5 mile no-punt zone around my home in Greenbow.  :)

Offline webpunter

I like to maintain a circular 5 mile no-punt zone around my home in Greenbow.  :)
A good number.  My take on it is that this distance minimizes the chances of being seen by one of the OH's friends in a location that would take some quick thinking as to why i might have been there.  Down to the square root of fuck-all.  And if i get caught then so be it.  But most punts much further away where i don't even bother paying attention / thinking up a back-up reasons for being there.  Other than the usual precautions like keeping to speed limits etc

Offline PeachyAssFan

I live in Bristol. I only ever punt here. Its big enough to punt without too much concern as long as you are careful. Another point for me is that none of the girls advertise as being anywhere near where I live. I look on it this way. When I go out shopping or wandering about, how often do I bump into anyone I know - the answer is virtually never.

Offline Trevor12

Living in a big city, for me it's more about area than distance. If my local Asda/Tesco is likely to be her local supermarket too, that's too close.

Offline sticko

Although I live in London, my neighbourhood has its own special no hookers microclimate, so the doorstep pretty much defines itself.  I always travel at least 20-30 mins to punt; the nearest was probably 2 miles as the crow flies.

The other evening I did my first outcall to the family home - right on the doorstep so to speak and I was somewhat nervous about neighbours, or friends dropping in, or even my phone ringing. None of this happened but it did make me think that travelling to punt is no bad thing...

S

Offline webpunter

The other evening I did my first outcall to the family home
Are you feeling ok ?  Or do you have a wish to watch the wheels come off big style ?
I've even double checked the posting date to see if 01-04-2015 !

rafatheira

1 mile cool for me.

Yeah. I try to make sure its a mile or two away.

Offline flybynightpm

I know there are a couple of houses used by prossies nearby... within 1 to 2 mile range... The girls look nice but  no way am I going anywhere near them......Its semi rural so the nearest I'll see anyone is 10-15 miles away.. even then I am skulking around..  Did see a TS a while back, 10 miles away and she basically shops everywhere I do, so now i'm paranoid about meeting her out with the OH. 

Offline sticko

Are you feeling ok ?  Or do you have a wish to watch the wheels come off big style ?
I've even double checked the posting date to see if 01-04-2015 !

I know.  It was a bit silly but the family was away for another 48 hours, leaving me plenty of time to deal with anything incriminating.  Wash bedclothes, remove all signs of 2 people eating, remove all rubbish from bins, dust all surfaces for prints and sweep for DNA.  Well, maybe not the last 2 but you get the idea.  I don't think I'll do it again.

S

Offline flybynightpm

your mad... had a Hep B jab last week and lost the plaster at home .. spend 30 mins looking for it...found it stuck to the duvet! Had meant to remove it before going to bed and forgot.. its those pesky little things that will get you caught...

Offline Thepacifist

Living in SW London I tend to go more Central and West when I punt. I don't trust the 'talent' in Hounslow. My first ever regular was in St Margarets, which was great for me. Only had 1 punt in Kingston with Delilah Dash. My most recent adventures have seen me returning to a certain hotel near SK.

MrBridger

Where I am the nearest decent WG is a good 10-12 miles away so no risk of doorstep issues. I do sometimes wish I could just nip out for a half hour punt but on balance probably better the way things are.

Yuffie Yulan apparently lives not far from me but at her ludicrous prices (£250 for a half hour!) there is no risk whatsoever of punting on that particular doorstep.

External Link/Members Only

Offline howrude

I never really thought that much about it but usually the nearesr punts were five or six miles away. There was one which was within 2 miles.

Offline webpunter

I know.  It was a bit silly but the family was away for another 48 hours, leaving me plenty of time to deal with anything incriminating.  Wash bedclothes, remove all signs of 2 people eating, remove all rubbish from bins, dust all surfaces for prints and sweep for DNA.  Well, maybe not the last 2 but you get the idea.  I don't think I'll do it again.
S
No point pondering anymore.  You got away with it.  So if you host a dinner party / drinks & the convo is like "what's the most outrageous thing you've ever done ?" then you can sit & inwardly smile.  Whilst listening to shite like Tarquin did a bungee / parachute jump for 'charridy'.   Don't look too content & if the OH asks what you are thinking then make up some shite about driving fast & narrowly avoiding be done by the rozzers.  Whereas infact it's having a hooker round for dinner & shagging her all round the house - including in the master bedroom.  I don't think i'd have the nerve to do this.  I'd quit while you're ahead and stick to incall 'CSI' Sticko  :lol:

Offline Roth

Never worry about being to close to a punt as I prefer to minimise travel.   :thumbsup:  :D. There some prossies that live close to me but they seem shit punts.  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

Where I live there are no prossies in the town as far as I know. Next towns along have plenty and have punted in both at a distance of around 3 miles.

I work within a stones throw of 4 parlours and so won't visit them for fear of being seen or worse bumping into a colleague(!). Sandy's is about 15 mins away as is the one of the best girls in Manchester.

tcm

Offline Johnbean

10 miles. Or more, have seen a WG in the local city and was ignored.  :yahoo:

Offline Largs43

I travel 80 miles to Edinburgh to punt, but it has saunas as well as AW girls. I've been left cock-in-hand twice when AW girls let me down, and I had to use a sauna as a Plan "B". Good times in the saunas as a first choice with the right girl too!

It's over an hour's travel each way by car or train, which is a pain, but I know my way around that particular city.

There's a smaller city just 30 miles from home, but a lot of my locals go there for shopping/drinking, so there's more chance of being seen. Not as familiar to me as Edinburgh, so never punted there ...yet.

Think I'll stick to wearing sunglasses around Edinburgh, & maybe venture to Glasgow.

Siadwel

My Exclusion Zone has been shrinking more and more the lazier I get over driving. It's down to 5 miles with an outer limit of nine miles.

With the lighter summer evenings, I'll probably get out a bit more and have a bit more variety.

Offline charger70

The other evening I did my first outcall to the family home - right on the doorstep so to speak and I was somewhat nervous about neighbours, or friends dropping in, or even my phone ringing. None of this happened but it did make me think that travelling to punt is no bad thing...

S

I too had the chance to go down this route recently, but refrained from using the master suite! It did have  lot going for it, and it was a really excellent punt, as we engaged in some of my more off the wall desires.

TCM's point about clearing up is well valid, despite the WG offering to clear up, I did find  condom being carried around by the bloody dog!   :wacko:(and that wasn't the off the wall activity!)

spkmstr48

My home town is crap so I generally travel to Bristol, or wherever I'm working across the UK or Europe. Don't really have an official minimum distance though, if it feels right...

Offline Stiltskin

There's usually nothing to be had in my home town. So when the opportunity did arise, a couple of asian girls set up shop locally, I grabbed that opportunity with both hands!

A few weeks later I'd seen both of them in two different supermarkets. It didn't bother me, I doubt they would have recognised me a day later, let alone weeks later.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I think you should punt outside your home town IF you are in a relationship. I base this on my (perhaps overly paranoid) belief that it's perfectly possible if you punt in your own town that you could be seen going in or out by a friend's friend, or a colleague etc. and that house is famous in local circles for the delicate courtesan dwelling within...

We all have 'isn't the world a small place' stories and I for one don't wish to have a hurricane of shit dumped on me over something like that.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In the days before AW I answered a phone box number, and realised soon it was a regular from a mile away but then she told me her new address. Round the corner from my home so I could see the back of her building from the back of mine. Oops. I did see her a couple of times but luckily she moved away and or stopped doing it.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I lived in a huge apartment block in Central Birmingham for a year. There must have been 80-odd units in the block. I punted every week with a girl in the same block. I was on the 4th floor, she was on the 2nd and on the opposite side of the block. It was never an issue. I was single and I don't think she realised we were neighbours.

Now I'm safely housed in suburbia with a wife and kids I have a 5 mile radius rule and the nearest places I frequent are discreet and almost in the know. That said I do look at apartment blocks in the area and wonder if there are any WG's in residence.