Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Losing my punting virginity with bustydd_angel - Tufnell Park  (Read 3311 times)

Big Cat

Hi chaps, first review/post so apologies if it's not up to par.

Been lurking these boards for a while as I readied myself to begin punting. One of the most consistently well reviewed girls here is Laura aka bustydd_angel, so I thought she'd be a safe place to start for someone who was a little anxious and had never punted before... turns out it was a good enough choice, so cheers everyone who reviewed her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her place is a basement flat a short walk from Tuffnel Park station, easy to find.

She has no face pics on her profile but not to worry - while she may not be a stunner facially you certainly can't describe her as unattractive. You could meet her on the street or in a bar and would 100% want to fuck her, so don't worry about that. Having said that despite the fact she was friendly and smiley she did look absolutely knackered. Her eyes were bright red and but when I asked if she was stoned (not a problem for me) she convincingly answered that she didn't smoke. I was her last booking of the day so maybe she had just taken a lot of cock that day? Who knows.

Anyway, I paid for an hour (£90) and she went straight in for some DFK. I'm not a fan of DFK but (and I know this is stupid) I felt it would be rude to ask her to stop (I am generally too 'nice' for my own good) so I just kind of half-engaged with it before she clocked on that I'm more an FK kind of dude (rookie error on my part).

OWO with her tongue stud was an A+ effort - had to ask her to stop twice to keep myself from exploding too soon.

Finished up with some mish and cowgirl. As everyone points out this girl's tits are absolutely ridiculous. Could not keep my hands off them. Eventually busted my load as she rode me cowgirl and they bounced all over my face. Good stuff.

Shower, bit of small talk and left.

So yeah, good first punt. I've since punted again with Sexy Candy Nicole which I enjoyed more and will post a review up soon. Both girls are well reviewed here so, again, cheers to everyone who reviewed them. Peace.

Offline claretandblue

sounds like big cat got the pussy :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

Good choice for a first crack. I must go back to her again to try her asshole.

LL

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know if this is the same girl as the Polish girl called Busty Angel (without the DD in her name) working from Devon Mansions, Tooley Street (London Bridge) 2 years ago?