Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPENCER X  (Read 3354 times)

1 review(s) for MELISSA_COURTISAN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WhoreMiester

Although she has been on the scene for some time, I couldn't find a review so here goes.

External Link/Members Only

Based in the south side of Glasgow, her flat is easy to find, parking is free and plentiful and the accommodation is immaculate.

Spencer is I guess early 30's, tanned and a bit of a gym bunny with a great smile and a really down to earth personality. A really attractive Scottish girl who is not up her own arse which makes a change.

Whilst at £150 per hour she might be a wee bit more expensive than some others, she has an extensive "likes list" and I've no reason to believe she doesn't deliver on it.

She has a gym fit body is really attractive and well presented. Great hair, teeth, nails and not a stray hair to be found :P

FANTASTIC ORAL  :yahoo: which is always a favorite of mine and the rest of the service was  excellent as well  :D

Did not come across as a clock watcher.

In short she is an excellent punt :D Is she worth the extra £20-£30 over others? Only YOU can decide but I've had much worse value elsewhere.

Offline muffherwell91

Sounds good.  :thumbsup: Where roughly is she based?

RandyF

Spectacularly bland profile/services AND £150 Whoremiseter!?  Take it she's a part-timer.

For me, she'd have to be a serious looker to justify 150.  Profile desperately needs a decent pic...

JazzMan

Spectacularly bland profile/services AND £150 Whoremiseter!?  Take it she's a part-timer.

For me, she'd have to be a serious looker to justify 150.  Profile desperately needs a decent pic...

She must have enough regulars to cover the amount of work she is doing.

Tjkooker

Been thinking about her for a while. Hardly ever updates her profile but always logs in. I've a feeling she used to work out a flat in Clydebank years ago. Had great reviews.

Offline WhoreMiester

Yup! Part timer! However she says that she is starting to see new punters so an opportunity to get along if you fancy.

I agree, bland profile and the pics are unspectacular but she was much better in the "flesh!"

Worth £150 ?? Don't really know? I guess that's one of the real Punting variables. You can describe in detail all that occurred but only the individual can decide if it was good value. I was more than happy, Fantastic oral and a great fuck, that's what I went for :D 

I paid £150 and had a great time, someone else might rate her as value at £120???

Like most of us however, I've paid £100 for a punt and had a blast whilst conversely spent £150 and couldn't wait to get out of the door!

Offline Dakota

I have met with Spencer several times and can vouch for her qualities and value.  She is immaculate and her flat is also immaculate and she is probably the best GFE type meeting that ive ever had.

Spencer does have a full time job, so this is really just a part time hobby for her, but as far as I am concerned that makes her more attractive.  She also went to Australia for 3 or 4 months last year so appeared to be taking a bit of time out.

Guys in this instance you get what you pay for

D

Offline Happyjose

Never noticed her before. Pity she doesn't do 30 min appointments

Offline asif

WhoreMiester, How attractive is she is facially ?

Is she generally better looking that the £120 prossies ?

Thanks

Offline WhoreMiester

Asif,

Really difficult to give an opinion. I think she's pretty but have seen some stunning £120 girls as well.
It really will be down to what YOU think but I don't believe that you'll be disappointed if you visit.

Great attitude though, can't imagine that you won't have a good time.

Offline asif

Thanks WhoreMiester.

She is touring Edinburgh soon, I will try and get a booking.

I have moved from London and have been spoilt. I have tried 2 wg's in Edinburgh and unfortunately there were not that pretty, service was excellent thou.

Offline tazman1002001

I see this girl is back in Glasgow again.....now known as Melissa_Coutesan.

Price now upto £160 per hour and her last feedback was June 16........looks like she is back after a break.

Anyone else seen her ...... Would be great if she did 30min bookings.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JustHilts

I see this girl is back in Glasgow again.....now known as Melissa_Coutesan.

Price now upto £160 per hour and her last feedback was June 16........looks like she is back after a break.

Anyone else seen her ...... Would be great if she did 30min bookings.

I notice she is outcalls only.