Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds, will they ever learn???  (Read 1437 times)

Toshiba

2 new girls .................ROMANIAN FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

greychap

Its just about having as many girls as possible on there site, better to have far less but better quality, but that's just my opinion.

Toshiba

Its just about having as many girls as possible on there site, better to have far less but better quality, but that's just my opinion.

more the merrier, but fucking british  :angry:

greychap

more the merrier, but fucking british  :angry:

I think a lot of agencies wont get loads of decent girls like they used to years ago, so easy for the girls to set up on AW don't cost anything, instant work, charge what you want, choose who you want to see and no paying agency.

Offline smiths

I think a lot of agencies wont get loads of decent girls like they used to years ago, so easy for the girls to set up on AW don't cost anything, instant work, charge what you want, choose who you want to see and no paying agency.

Absolutely right. :thumbsup: If I were a WG I wouldn't be wanting to agree to give a pimp 30-50% of my fees. Clearly it suits some WGs though who cant afford their own premises to work out of or cant work from home, and some others as all they have to do is turn-up and punters are laid on.

One point though A/W isn't free to WGs, any credits accrued are subject to a 30% take from A/W, though I assume you mean its free to put their profiles on A/W.

In London its even worse value with many Agencies as they don't provide the WGs premises so they have to provide them and still pay the same kind of cut to their pimp that a WG who works out of a Parlour does. Pimps who don't provide the premises which is the legally smart thing to do as they cant get done for running and brothel in addition to controlling prostitutes for gain are getting money for old rope in my view. Up to WGs of course how they decide to work.

Offline johnny34

Both working together in Fenham, 14hr shifts, 6 days a week...Avoid

Toshiba

Both working together in Fenham, 14hr shifts, 6 days a week...Avoid

jesus wept  :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Romanian = no bookings from me -Simple.
Not sure why you're are upset HC....just don't book 'em :unknown:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:37:11 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Toshiba

Romanian = no bookings from me -Simple.
Not sure why you're are upset HC....just don't book 'em :unknown:

i don't like Roma girls FB and i will never book them, i will always try and promote them in a bad light, just me  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

i don't like Roma girls FB and i will never book them, i will always try and promote them in a bad light, just me  :thumbsup:

Hahaha...I know you don't  HC....I'm just teasing :lol:

greychap

I am not a fan of them either and the 6 days a week 12 hr shifts turns me off anyway, it is not healthy to work all those hours (unless they just over for 2 weeks then back to Romania)

Offline AgedCases

Do these Diamonds girls do outcalls to Middlesbrough?

Toshiba

Do these Diamonds girls do outcalls to Middlesbrough?

Maybe, phone up and ask.they usually are incalls though