Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt  (Read 1471 times)

AG_pu86

Hi,
 Am looking to take the plunge and book my first punt in Leicester or the East Midlands. Would appreciate any advice about the first punt bar what is on the punting guide on here? ...  and anything else that people think is worth sharing?

Does anyone have any experience of these girls?

External Link/Members Only Sarah on tour in leicester soon
 External Link/Members Only summer based in Northampton

I quite like Eastern European girls but hear they can be unreliable etc, so maybe not ok for a first punt?  Does anyone have some good suggestions? Quite like the look of Sophie unique in Leicester but she has a review on here so I'll ask about this WG
External Link/Members Only Lady olivia

Cheers, appreciate the chance to ask people wiser than me!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP.

Sarah is part of a group that we've coined Louise 1990's group.

Read the following thread for more info, including details of other girls in the same group who regularly tour the East Midlands.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24213.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I would also recommend that you spend time reading the following guide, which contains great tips for punting:

External Link/Members Only

AG_pu86

Cheers,  so you'd say Sarah is a pretty good bet if she's part of a well known group... Especially for the first punt?

Offline RedKettle

Hi

First punt in Leicester I would think about Brook89

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a student and English - I appreciate you said you like EE girl but that could be a bad experience for the first time.  Brook is reliable (IMO) and her location is an easy one for a first time, parking outside and safe.

However it is all a matter of personal taste - I happen to like Brook!

Boy wonder

For your first punt I would say defiantly go with a recommendation from the lads on here for a girl that's caught that's your eye mate.

When I started we didn't have sites like this to look after us so your in good hands  :)

masked-vigilante

Hi

First punt in Leicester I would think about Brook89

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a student and English - I appreciate you said you like EE girl but that could be a bad experience for the first time.  Brook is reliable (IMO) and her location is an easy one for a first time, parking outside and safe.

However it is all a matter of personal taste - I happen to like Brook!

I have been with brook. I think either i got baited into switch thingy or the photos shows thinner body than she has. She has more curvy body than show in her photos.

Offline RedKettle

yes she is fuller figured than her photos appear, i mentioned that in my review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47596.0

not a problem for me