Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai BJ Challenge  (Read 4142 times)

Offline Vivago

Moved from https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53231.0. Madeinwales56's dementia thread is maybe not the best place for my Thai BJ challenge. :lol:

Well, after the second day I'm up to BJ 6 so it looks like 15, at least, is on the cards. Admittedly I cheated slightly in that two of them were joint efforts from two girl tag teams from Dr Blowjob's BJ Bar. But they all count.

Had my first LB of the week too, a 20 year old Cambodian who I found on Beach Road. She/he was tiny and petite and almost had me fooled as to her gender. Had a girly voice as well and I would defy anyone to spot her for a TS on looks alone. What gave her away was an indefinable something in her 'in your face' attitude.

'She' had a lovely young body with small A cup titties and the cutest, little cock which was fun to play with. Her BJ with a facial finish was OK but not the best so far.

Need a rest today so its just the one BJ tonight, either from a Beach Road cutie or by one (or two) girls from one of the dedicated BJ Bars found on Soi Post Office and elsewhere.

Here is a pic of the convincing ladyboy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 04:53:20 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline webpunter

Thought i'd save fellow UKP'ers some time & put up a link
External Link/Members Only
On the website it shows world-wide expansion plans:

Phuket (Patong Beach) Sukhumvit soi 24 (Bangkok), Patphong, Hua Hin, Pattaya (walking Street), Kho Samui, Chan Mai, Kong Khen, Manila, Angels City, The Vatican City, Kabul, Falkland Islands, Tehran, Mogadishu and many many more great locations.

They received loads of enquiries - from people who didn't realize that this was a joke  :lol:

The place looks brilliant.  Have fun
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:45:24 am by webpunter »

Offline claretandblue

convincing ladyboy?!? i think a trip to specsavers maybe in order...

Offline webpunter

convincing ladyboy?!? i think a trip to specsavers maybe in order...
I reckon 'her' name is something like Brian or Derek [sorry to any 'Brians' or 'Dereks' on UKP]

Offline claretandblue

I reckon 'her' name is something like Brian or Derek [sorry to any 'Brians' or 'Dereks' on UKP]

i shouldnt laugh but the op will "defy anyone who thinks she looks lke a ts",you really couldnt make it up

Offline Vivago

OK girls, mock on. :lol: But you didn't see her/him and I did. TS's in Thailand are usually a dead give-away because of their extra height and the flashy way they dress. Plus the immaculate make-up.  This ladyboy was tiny (about 5 dead) and delicately put together and dressed like a rock chick. And little make-up. Facially she looked boyish (as do many real Thai girls) but physically there was enough room for doubt that I had to ask and reassure that I didn't mind her being a TS. In fact I was pleased that gender proved to be male rather than female as I prefer my ladyboys to come in small packages but they are rarely found so slight.

Offline claretandblue

OK girls, mock on. :lol: But you didn't see her/him and I did. TS's in Thailand are usually a dead give-away because of their extra height and the flashy way they dress. Plus the immaculate make-up.  This ladyboy was tiny (about 5 dead) and delicately put together and dressed like a rock chick. And little make-up. Facially she looked boyish (as do many real Thai girls) but physically there was enough room for doubt that I had to ask and reassure that I didn't mind her being a TS. In fact I was pleased that gender proved to be male rather than female as I prefer my ladyboys to come in small packages but they are rarely found so slight.
your absolutely right i didnt see him :crazy: ,but take another look at the picture you have posted,are you honestly saying you think that is a convincing female looking ts?

Offline Jerboa

your absolutely right i didnt see him :crazy: ,but take another look at the picture you have posted,are you honestly saying you think that is a convincing female looking ts?

He must of had a few Changs before hand, not 100% convincing but if Vivagos happy then why not.

Offline Vivago

Too right. I wasn't particularly pissed and my beer goggles are a special order from specsavers, but its not very often I have to ask a ladyboy if she is really a ladyboy which I did with this one. Maybe its a case of her looking more boyish in the pics than in 3D reality or else someone slipped a gaydar override Fickey Minn into my drink that night. The bastard. :wacko:

So is it a mere cock in a frock or a tart with an extra part? You decide.

Did I mention, he had a cracking arse? If I weren't on a self imposed BJfest week, I wouldn't have minded sampling a bit of it. :crazy:

Offline Vivago

Offline Jerboa

Looks good, I'll be in town next month, can't wait, what's the latest Intel? Do you stick to the coconut bar or have you been around town in the numerous beer bars and gogos?

Offline Vivago

Looks good, I'll be in town next month, can't wait, what's the latest Intel? Do you stick to the coconut bar or have you been around town in the numerous beer bars and gogos?

Its unusually quiet here at the moment Jerboa, probably a pre-Songkran lull (Songkran this year in Pattaya is from 19-22 April). This trip so far I have found my nightly companion in a Soi LK Metro GG bar, down Soi Post Office and along Beach Road.  Found a real keeper last night in the Coconut Bar, a 23 year old ex seven eleven girl, no babies and as cute as a button. More importantly her service was impeccable. Not bad for 1k with a 200 baht tip (about 25 quid). Needless to say I got her number.

Offline Vivago

Offline Vivago

Songkran started early for the idiots on Soi 8, yesterday. Pity the poor tourists riding the baht busses.  :drinks: