Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_u - AdultWork  (Read 1698 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rivers

After spending some time on this site doing a lot of research I finally decided to go for my first punt and was very nervous about it. Decided to arrange a meeting with Renata for 8pm.
She sent me the address, the texts at 7:30 telling me to come at 8:30. I was already on my way so told her it's not a problem and waited around for half an hour before texting her asking for the flat number to which she did not reply. Tried to ring and still didn't get through so left dissapointed as I had spent a lot of time before deciding before going for my first punt.

Link - External Link/Members Only

vt

Seems like she's very popular at the moment and someone is being tempted to take double bookings in case one doesn't show. When they both show, one gets dumped. Whether it's the girl or her pimp doing this I don't know.  :unknown:

Offline droplet

Looks like its all about fast cash than building up a good customer base for the long term.

I personally dont mind if I managed to get in. What Im not comfortable with is back to back bookings knowning the last 5 min i need to finish and get the hell out cos someone else is waiting across the road in his car to get in. I dont enjoy being rushed. Neither the thought that just before I came in anotjer guy splashed cum ovet her face or boobs that she doesnt have time to shower to clean up.

I get this feeling with this girl unfortunately. So I am not tempted.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear OP.
As posted on other Renata threads, she's a good girl service wise, but she or whomever needs to overhaul her booking procedures.

Offline niceandsimple

I contacted Renata yesterday by text and it was a good 30 mins before she replied which, to me, indicates that it is her replying rather than someone controlling the bookings for her.
I had intended going around 8:30pm (although didn't specify a time in my text) but work didn't allow so I didn't firm anything up.
I am kind of glad I didn't now having read this as I would have been 3rd in line.
She now has 4 reviews on the from page for London, 2 positive and 2 negative and I am sure that she will feel the effect of that in her bookings.
The only saving grace is that the actual service appears to be a consistent positive.
Today, my plans are going straight to B.
Shame as would like to have met her.

Offline smiths

I contacted Renata yesterday by text and it was a good 30 mins before she replied which, to me, indicates that it is her replying rather than someone controlling the bookings for her.
I had intended going around 8:30pm (although didn't specify a time in my text) but work didn't allow so I didn't firm anything up.
I am kind of glad I didn't now having read this as I would have been 3rd in line.
She now has 4 reviews on the from page for London, 2 positive and 2 negative and I am sure that she will feel the effect of that in her bookings.
The only saving grace is that the actual service appears to be a consistent positive.
Today, my plans are going straight to B.
Shame as would like to have met her.

I can see 4 positive reviews on a Renata that have the same A/W numbered link linked into this thread plus this negative and another very recent negative that is just down the London reviews first page.

Offline fitalic

Well you need to have plan B same area, she is got lots of positive reviews so she is very busy. You need to be experienced punter to meet her. She is propably gonna put prices up to stop people calling her. I had my first punt with Romanian since then I do not give my money to Romanians girl she is not exception do not really see what all the fuss about.

Sylvester

After spending some time on this site doing a lot of research I finally decided to go for my first punt and was very nervous about it. Decided to arrange a meeting with Renata for 8pm.
She sent me the address, the texts at 7:30 telling me to come at 8:30. I was already on my way so told her it's not a problem and waited around for half an hour before texting her asking for the flat number to which she did not reply. Tried to ring and still didn't get through so left dissapointed as I had spent a lot of time before deciding before going for my first punt.

Link - External Link/Members Only
[/quote

My commiserations on having such poor luck for your first punt.  I still remember how nervous I was for mine, and having her cancel could have set me back months, having built myself up to go for it in the first place.

My advice, for what it's worth, is that there are currently a ton of great girls in London at a similar price point, who offer a great and reliable service.  You should just jump straight back on the horse, so to speak, and have a great time with one of the others... 

Look on here and pick a girl you fancy who also has really strong reviews for good service.  You won't regret it.

I'm happy to give you some recommendations if you want to PM me, or just read my reviews....
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:30:50 pm by Sylvester »

Loveit

Well you need to have plan B same area, she is got lots of positive reviews so she is very busy. You need to be experienced punter to meet her. She is propably gonna put prices up to stop people calling her. I had my first punt with Romanian since then I do not give my money to Romanians girl she is not exception do not really see what all the fuss about.

I'm not quite clear. Have you actually seen her? If not how would you know what all the fuss is about? What is the point you are trying to make? Your judgement about Romanian girls is based on one experience. Well I have had experiences with other nationalities including British that have not been up to the mark. And I have experience of a truly excellent Romanian girl.

Offline iPad3

You treid to make this point in my review also, the fuss, as has been pointed out to you by some well seasoned members already, is that this WG is messing genuine punters about and generally conducting herself in an unprofessional way. If you think that's acceptable good luck to you but your veiws are not in line with the majority of members.

Bottom line is plan b is a back up, you shouldn't need one if the wg you booked is half decent

Offline tantric talents

I'm not quite clear. Have you actually seen her? If not how would you know what all the fuss is about? What is the point you are trying to make? Your judgement about Romanian girls is based on one experience. Well I have had experiences with other nationalities including British that have not been up to the mark. And I have experience of a truly excellent Romanian girl.
+1
Sadly there are a lot of Romanians out there giving the few excellent ones a bad rep. You pays 'yer money and takes 'yer chances, albeit armed with the knowledge that this site can give you to make a better informed choice. :hi: