Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: McKenzie & Michelle two girl @ LaMaison  (Read 1465 times)

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name: McKenzie & Michelle            : LaMaison
Date: 26/03/15
Price: £90 inc owo                                    Duration: 30 mins

Comments
Well I had called into LaMaison hoping to see Sasha but she wasn't available & McKenzie was covering reception for a 5 minutes, I said I was considering Louisa, Perola or Michelle (having seen her before but unaware to Mckenzie). Mckenzie said she hadn't been in the room with Michelle but had heard she was very good, Knowing both give good oral, I thought I can live with that & think of worse ways of spending half hour, So booked the two girl   

Description: Well Mckenzie is Small petite brunette who looks shy & like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth with a nice body quite toned fully shaven & looked quite tanned compared to Michelle & myself

External Link/Members Only

Michelle is possible a 10-12 with pale skin short Dark hair with large soft breasts & pink nipples
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
The main down factor is both girls offer CIM & Swallow

Service:
Well I went to room grabbed a quick shower & the two girls joined me remembering MK is dominant & Mich is really submissive I thought this is going to be fun 
MK undressed to reveal her pert little body & I helped Mich get stripped & groping those soft boobs & then as I went for DFK with MK pushed Mich down to start my knob & she obliged with owo which is good & I have fond with michelle we don't speak a lot but find by pointing & directing things I find I get a better feeling as I feel she is naturally sub missing to me rather than using a vocal humiliation style, Now why this was going on I could see that MK was champing at the bit wanting to get it in her mouth & get involved  to I allowed her to demonstrate her owo technique which is quicker than Mich's & allowed me to Kiss Mich's & I soon guided Mich down again to lick my balls, So now got both the cuties paying me attention, Allowed Mich to give more oral & ball licking then allowed MK to continue & apply a rubber so I could do Mich in doggie
After a while it was back to her mouth for an extended session of OWO from Mich that even impressed MK with her stamina
Before it was a COB finish on Michelle's pale soft boobies,
Only regret was I wanted a CIM finish that was going to be with MK but ended up second guessing myself to the point I couldn't decide who to finish with 
Cleaned up & back to reception 

Specialties: OWO was Included & both girls seem very adventuress but neither offer A levels
Comments: Well I know both girls have their fans & this was a good laugh been offered by two girls who both have stamina at offering head & I must repeat this awesome oral session again soon 

Recommend: Yes as I had already seen both girls previously previous reports are here
on another site prior to joining this one

Offline MrMog

Sounds like you had fun, I have to admit I have not yet tried a Parlour as I am more of an Indie punter.

It does sound like a good way to spend half an hour though so I may be tempted.

I think I would get a bit paranoid walking into a club lol.

Offline con-a-ser

I like the multi girl parlours

As this timne the girl I wanted to see wasn't available, So just pick another one like picking fruit in a supermarket

But been let down by indies in the past so then have to start looking & phoning round for a plan B & not always have a lot of spare time to waste

at the end of the day a lot of fun for £100 mark

Online threechilliman

So pissed off I can't go to La Maison.....

tcm

Offline con-a-ser

So pissed off I can't go to La Maison.....

tcm

why can't you go to LM ?

Online threechilliman

why can't you go to LM ?

5 mins walk from my desk = too risky!!

tcm

pierrot

If I was booking a 2 girl I would want to be seeing some girl on girl action.
 :D

Offline con-a-ser

tcm

That does seem a shame
when they have a nice secluded car park round the back & a garage that would make a good cover

Online threechilliman

That does seem a shame
when they have a nice secluded car park round the back & a garage that would make a good cover

I like to think positively. It gives me the perfect excuse for not visiting arabesque!!

tcm

Tony Montana

tcm

Just get one of these TCM

Hidden Image/Members Only

I must admit I prefer LM's policy on OWO (lack of) extra charge and their rooms are very spacious.  It's a pity their website is crap and the quality of the girls is so variable.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:36:27 pm by Tony Montana »