Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sammi and a submissive WG liverpool area?  (Read 1026 times)

RudolphValentino

Afternoon gents,

Two things.

1) has anyone been with or know anything on Sexy Sammy x ?   

External Link/Members Only

2) Does anyone know of any submissive WGs in the Liverpool area? as I would like to dictate my next meet rather than being part of their regular script.

Cheers in advance.

Rudolph

shdh

Im sure Ive seen her loads of times before. She always has new profiles for whatever reason but Id never forget that ass.

Nice girl.

RudolphValentino

Thanks Pierrot, Shdh, can you elaborate on this girl? Is she pretty? as there is no face pics.

Cheers fellas

RV

alan given

This is girl could be a possibility:Seductive Sub Slut External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Never had a meeting with her but she is on my Subs Bench.
Is it a fake profile I ask myself? I don't know.She did answer my emails and agreed to do what I requested but I have not arranged to meet her as yet
I am a great fan of Little Star and although based in Manchester she is one of my favorite Sub Girls.She has been reviewed here many times and is well worth a visit.

Alan

shdh

Thanks Pierrot, Shdh, can you elaborate on this girl? Is she pretty? as there is no face pics.

Cheers fellas

RV

Shes pretty enough. Not mind blowing but not ugly. I saw her back when she first started a couple of years ago and last saw her in Jan, and she gets better every time.

She is a very chatty girl though so if that isnt your thing she might not be for you. She always seems willing to try new things when I ask her.

Gorgeous little arse though :D