Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy rach 93  (Read 1176 times)

sooner24

Anyone seen her... Going to try to get booked up sometime this week
External Link/Members Only

Offline dino1990

no decent pics, no feedback. Yeah looks a safe booking  :lol:

Offline egghead

Never replies to emails.  Some sort of scam I think. Also a barebacker if you believe anything on her profile......

sooner24

no decent pics, no feedback. Yeah looks a safe booking  :lol:
That's why I came to ask here

Offline egghead

Edit just to say now she appears to have removed bb from profile - was on there for months mind - not that she meets anyone!

Offline MasterChief

Never replies to emails.  Some sort of scam I think. Also a barebacker if you believe anything on her profile......

WTF, she is new so that explains no feedback and shit pic, I cant see any reference to BB on her profile, she's cheap, what the hell

Offline thegreatgriffin

WTF, she is new so that explains no feedback and shit pic, I cant see any reference to BB on her profile, she's cheap, what the hell

It stills say 'unprotected sex' on there.

I actually emailed her months ago (before she had a number on her profile and before I'd seen the offer of bb) and she replied with a phone number. We sent a few texts but could never find a mutual agreeable time and then I saw the bb so left well alone. I've had one 'I'm free this week' text since. Not sure if this proves that she DOES meet anyone, but just thought I would mention it in case its just that a) she is hopeless and disorganised or b) her level of contact depends on the type of emails she gets from us guys in the first place  :)

Offline MasterChief

It stills say 'unprotected sex' on there.

I actually emailed her months ago (before she had a number on her profile and before I'd seen the offer of bb) and she replied with a phone number. We sent a few texts but could never find a mutual agreeable time and then I saw the bb so left well alone. I've had one 'I'm free this week' text since. Not sure if this proves that she DOES meet anyone, but just thought I would mention it in case its just that a) she is hopeless and disorganised or b) her level of contact depends on the type of emails she gets from us guys in the first place  :)

Ah yeah sorry, was looking at the 2nd profile not the sexy Rach one. Teach me to read these posts properly eh?

Offline egghead

She is not new has been on AW for months! And till a couple of week ago had bareback on her likes. Her feedback is "hidden" now but used to contain some comments about never replying etc.

Just saying what I have seen - take it or leave it!  :)

Edit: Ah okay you were looking at the second - I was referring to the first girl - to many zero feedback girls in shields at the mo! :lol:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:47:30 pm by egghead »