Sugar Babies

Author Topic: A-N-A VANESSA - Glasgow  (Read 2713 times)

Tjkooker

Her feedback is legit with the glaring exception of kamastraboy. All his reviews are the new Romanian crew that includes Malina and irriss

Offline chilly

She looks lush but I don't like the dodgy trail she has in the link you supplied

Are you going to check her out?

Selfishly I'd love to know if she's all that .

Offline tazman1002001

In Glasgow again today......looks good in pics and feedback looks genuine ......maybe tempted as a plan b?

Did anyone see her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Bobnero

Went along, wasn't the girl in the pics.  Should've left but I stayed, kinda mad redhead Romanian.  I would avoid.

chico1000

Went along, wasn't the girl in the pics.  Should've left but I stayed, kinda mad redhead Romanian.  I would avoid.
Thanks for taking one for the team.  It might help others to post a neg review in order that it does get lost in a thread.

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry to hear....but phew saved me from writing a bad review
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

You write a negative review  :D
Now that is a novel idea :lol:
I do know you have written one before  :thumbsup:
must have been a strange concept  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

What can I say I'm a smart guy......i research and think with my head and not my dick head when I book a girl...maybe u should take note and do the same?
Banned by:

chico1000

Thought I would bump this up.  A review never followed bob's negative post and there appears some genuine feedback both positive and a fail to show on AW since he posted. Bob himself has not much of a history on here other than to talk about the old glasgow sauna's and praise the french woman highly.  Just wondering if someone else can confirm this is a Romanian not worth my hard earned.

stevieshake

Thought I would bump this up.  A review never followed bob's negative post and there appears some genuine feedback both positive and a fail to show on AW since he posted. Bob himself has not much of a history on here other than to talk about the old glasgow sauna's and praise the french woman highly.  Just wondering if someone else can confirm this is a Romanian not worth my hard earned.
Chico, you are bang on the ball there.

RandyF

:dash: it's not A-N-A VANESSA's name, that's caught Stevie's eye in your post though, Chico is it  :rolleyes:

chico1000

Don't know what happened there but genuinely looking for more info on this girl.

Offline tazman1002001

:dash: it's not A-N-A VANESSA's name, that's caught Stevie's eye in your post though, Chico is it  :rolleyes:

Randy what are you on about?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Don't know what happened there but genuinely looking for more info on this girl.

Yeah Bobs not been back on since May ......did have a scan at his 10 posts or so an noticed this one about that French Girl.... Maybe one of her foot soldiers lol

Magalie is fantastic.  Never seen so much written about one woman on these forums.  She's confident, sexy and knows what she likes!  Yeah a little kink here and there but what do you want your wife....

Gets my recommendation every time!
Banned by: