Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet gorgeous dessy (Willesden Green)  (Read 2075 times)

3 review(s) for Gorgeous Dessy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for sweet gorgeous dessy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < old profile

Boarder line positive and was nearly a neutral

Services:

Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid). Her English is limited and she tried. But I could clearly see, her frustrated and not being able to fully communicate.

Location: Bedsit in large house, basic bathroom, lots of other rooms and people (like a busy B&B)  :thumbsdown:
Permit zone (Mon-Fri 08:30 - 18:30) + Pay and Display or 10 min walk from Dollis Hill (free parking)
Tube = Willesden Green 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: 50/50 (The room put me off)

Pictures: Yes it the girl in the pictures, if not a bit flattering.

The girl: Mid to long (really nice) brown hair, size 8-ish, 5.2, early to mid 20's, real tits (piercings: tongue, tit, and pussy) a few tattoos. PAWG! she reminds me a little of External Link/Members Only :)

Plus +  At some points during this punt I couldn't help my self but smile and laugh. I have to agree with the "Bubbly and happy character" comment that happymildred made. Really nice (sweet) ass   :thumbsup:

Neutral :  OWO, could have been better. Kissing was (basic) and limited (no DFK or FK). Clearly a smoker I could smell it.

Negative - The room wasn't great (I've been in smaller) not totally fit for purpose. The walls were to thin and she was clearly concerned about the amount of noise. (I could hear the TV's in the other rooms and people walking past the door)

To add:

I think External Link/Members Only. CIM is not on offer (and not listed in her likes) and she made that clear.  Her facial expression, had me a little puzzled at times (good and bad). She showered before and after the action (so she was clean) but this should have been done before I turned up and after I left

I nearly reviewed her as a neutral but over all it was mostly positive.   

Below is a current profile and pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only