Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mischievous Maddie - Manchester  (Read 3761 times)

8 review(s) for mischievousmaddie (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

First off, thanks to Infoseeker for his very accurate review of Maddie below which put her top of my Manchester hot list - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34436.0
I would echo what Infoseeker says about reading her profile first and starting on the right track with her.

Block of flats in M3, near to one of my favourite musical landmarks. Nice airy room with a nice mirror to admire Maddie in. She is moving soon though, but not too far away.

Comms:

Excellent. She prefers a call and chat prior to meeting any new clients which was fine by me. I found her very easy to talk to and very helpful in directing me to the location on the day.

Cost:

£120 for the hour.

Looks/Personality:

Greeted me in a nice short red dress, with a black all in one underneath and black heels.
Dyed auburn/red hair that could easily pass as natural.
She did confess to an outbreak of facial acne. This was not as issue for me as they were almost entirely at the extreme sides of her face and covered by her long mane of hair.
Beautiful cheeks/pointy chin, great smile, soft full lips, lovely green Irish eyes.
Perfect petite body as per profile pics. Beautiful soft skin, bottom half cold to the touch, just as I like. Lovely tight pussy and cute arse. Sweet accent.
Clever, fit, bright, sparky and fun.

The Action:

R1 – DFK, fondling, OWO (very nice, had to stop her and make her a later promise) and RO. She has the most gorgeous tight quim I have ever set eyes on. Started slowly circling her pussy and clit before obeying her instructions (“higher, higher”) which she seemed to enjoy (“mmm, you’re good”) and as I got 2-3 waves of horny juices (”you wanna make me cum”), “yes”, a fantastic creamy cum. She tasted divine and looked as horny as hell as she wiped some dripping creamy cum away from her. Then into gentle mish (as per her request as still sensitive), cowgirl (lovely bobbing up and down mixed with riding and grinding by Maddie), as she came down for kisses, and doggy gently, close and intimate, before I finished somewhat frantically, my hand grasping her pert, petite breast and her hand clasping mine. Fabulous.

Lovely chat about all manner of things inbetween rounds.

R2 – Fab OWO, her hair cascading down, and her expert mouth and tongue getting to work with her hands thrown in now and then. She asked me how I liked “quick or slow” and I said a mixture. She responded excellently, getting me to a point and then doing a novel finger massage of the head of my cock, before once again going down deeply on me and taking my load and swallowing. Promise fulfilled.

Nice canoodle and chat and sadly time was up.

Other:

She only does a couple of calls a day and said she was about to start camming. She also said she is genuinely bi.

Would highly recommend and will definitely see again.

DoctorDoctor

Salford Lads Club......off topic, but surely the best album/cover/tee-shirt combo.

Maddie sounds great - straight to the HL. Maybe we should start putting Smiths' lyrics into our reviews?

DD

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Salford Lads Club......off topic, but surely the best album/cover/tee-shirt combo.

Maddie sounds great - straight to the HL. Maybe we should start putting Smiths' lyrics into our reviews?

DD

There are a number of great musical landmarks in Manchester - but yes, in one DoctorDoctor  :hi:

I'm with you on the best album/cover/Tee-shirt combo. I am struggling to think of a better one off the top of my head.

And since you mentioned it, I think this one would be very apt in terms of Maddie, the location and for you DD:

"For there are brighter sides to life
and I should know
because I've seen them
but not very often

Under the iron bridge we kissed....."

Great girl.

DoctorDoctor

'I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of'....

erm, No Steven Patrick, I'd rather not thanks.

DD

Offline Munching32

External Link/Members Only

First off, thanks to Infoseeker for his very accurate review of Maddie below which put her top of my Manchester hot list - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34436.0
I would echo what Infoseeker says about reading her profile first and starting on the right track with her.

Block of flats in M3, near to one of my favourite musical landmarks. Nice airy room with a nice mirror to admire Maddie in. She is moving soon though, but not too far away.

Comms:

Excellent. She prefers a call and chat prior to meeting any new clients which was fine by me. I found her very easy to talk to and very helpful in directing me to the location on the day.

Cost:

£120 for the hour.

Looks/Personality:

Greeted me in a nice short red dress, with a black all in one underneath and black heels.
Dyed auburn/red hair that could easily pass as natural.
She did confess to an outbreak of facial acne. This was not as issue for me as they were almost entirely at the extreme sides of her face and covered by her long mane of hair.
Beautiful cheeks/pointy chin, great smile, soft full lips, lovely green Irish eyes.
Perfect petite body as per profile pics. Beautiful soft skin, bottom half cold to the touch, just as I like. Lovely tight pussy and cute arse. Sweet accent.
Clever, fit, bright, sparky and fun.

The Action:

R1 – DFK, fondling, OWO (very nice, had to stop her and make her a later promise) and RO. She has the most gorgeous tight quim I have ever set eyes on. Started slowly circling her pussy and clit before obeying her instructions (“higher, higher”) which she seemed to enjoy (“mmm, you’re good”) and as I got 2-3 waves of horny juices (”you wanna make me cum”), “yes”, a fantastic creamy cum. She tasted divine and looked as horny as hell as she wiped some dripping creamy cum away from her. Then into gentle mish (as per her request as still sensitive), cowgirl (lovely bobbing up and down mixed with riding and grinding by Maddie), as she came down for kisses, and doggy gently, close and intimate, before I finished somewhat frantically, my hand grasping her pert, petite breast and her hand clasping mine. Fabulous.

Lovely chat about all manner of things inbetween rounds.

R2 – Fab OWO, her hair cascading down, and her expert mouth and tongue getting to work with her hands thrown in now and then. She asked me how I liked “quick or slow” and I said a mixture. She responded excellently, getting me to a point and then doing a novel finger massage of the head of my cock, before once again going down deeply on me and taking my load and swallowing. Promise fulfilled.

Nice canoodle and chat and sadly time was up.

Other:

She only does a couple of calls a day and said she was about to start camming. She also said she is genuinely bi.

Would highly recommend and will definitely see again.

Her profile is no longer active suddenly..! I was thinking of seeing her next week...

Kenshin-X

I've seen her on Saturday then her profile went missing.. I wonder why..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

It was active yesterday. Maybe she is just updating it as I know she said she was moving very shortly.

Offline Fabaceous

Laast week, I tried to book her for Monday the 20th and she said 'could I try nearer the time as it was too far away to book in her diary with certainty'.
At the time, her page sad that she was not available WC 13th, but was available WC 20th.
Hope she returns - I feel the need for the Mr Brightside experience:-)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Laast week, I tried to book her for Monday the 20th and she said 'could I try nearer the time as it was too far away to book in her diary with certainty'.
At the time, her page sad that she was not available WC 13th, but was available WC 20th.
Hope she returns - I feel the need for the Mr Brightside experience:-)

Her profile 'stated' that she only does 1-2 bookings a day. I booked a couple of weeks in advance and she asked me to reconfirm on the Monday of that week. I guess if she only commits to limited bookings, she wants a high level of certainty that you will show.

I'm sure she will return - I sincerely hope so  :D

Kenshin-X

Hey Fab, it's back online now her profile.. Doesn't seem that she's made much changes to it tbh..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hey Fab, it's back online now her profile.. Doesn't seem that she's made much changes to it tbh..

It appears to reflect the probability that she is moving this week. Incalls last week in Manchester, incalls Salford next. If you see her blog, you will see she has been looking to move for a while.

Offline Munching32

It appears to reflect the probability that she is moving this week. Incalls last week in Manchester, incalls Salford next. If you see her blog, you will see she has been looking to move for a while.

:yahoo:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She's now moved as per her updated blog of today.
I'm now wondering if she will have a cake ready for my next visit and be donning that nice AP underwear she mentions too  ;)