Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Becky  (Read 1712 times)

6 review(s) for Teen Becky (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

cupid.ss

Profile Link : External Link/Members Only

I have been desperately trying to punt a black girl. I am ready to pay the huge amount they charge, but they never manage to fulfill my likes of DFK and OWO  :angry:. I almost finalized CurvyEbonyBelle (External Link/Members Only) at 150 and she also confirmed that she is okay with both DFK and OWO as long as I am CLEAN  :unknown:. This one word 'clean' made me dubious of my choice and from other reviews I was really doubtful if she would allow DFK and OWO, this made me change my decision and my other options were :

1) Greatest Nicola (External Link/Members Only) : I liked her pics in the Private Gallery and would have given her a shot at 120, but was unable to connect with her (managed to reach her voice mail everytime I called).

2) Blondy Dina (External Link/Members Only) : The reason for choosing her was that I also have BBW in my 'To Punt' list and she was quite cheap at 70 p/h. I made a mind if I do not manage to get my 3rd option, I will go ahead with her.

3) Petite Giselle (External Link/Members Only) : She looked cute and looked worth a try at 100. When I called her she said she is tired and I can instead try her friend Becky.

This is when I searched the profile of Teen Becky. She looked cute in the pics, I also checked her pics in the Private Gallery. I called her and she confirmed she does DFK, OWO and is okay with fingering and rimming. I was quite apprehensive to go ahead with her at 120, as I read not so positive reviews of her. But I was too horny for my brain to make logical decisions and I decided to go ahead with her.

Positives :

1. Easy location (atleast for me). Very near to Barons Court tube station.

2. Comms were easy. Responded well over the text messages (though I really doubt if it was her to whom I spoke).

3. Has lovely skin (apart from few lumps on her skin)

4. Amazing butt and thighs.

5. Cute feet.

6. Fresh and tasty teen pussy.

7. Quite flexible in mish positions.

8. Pretty face even without makeup.

Negatives :

1. She looked very dull and unresponsive. I had to make her comfortable, which was not the case with my previous punts with Exotic Vee and Milf Wendy.

2. Even though she says she does DFK, it was nothing more than FK and she did not look enthusiastic about it and was trying to avoid as much as possible.

3. OWO was good, but she got tired within 5 mins and urged me to go ahead with sex.

4. The first position I went ahead with was Cowgirl, again after 3-4 mins she got tired and said let us change the position.

5. She has got a boob job done, even though they looked kind of cute, the scar mark under the boobs were quite visible and might be a turn off for many.

6. When asked to do 69, it took some time for her to get into that position and she made the whole thing awkward, I had to ask her to change the position in about 2 mins or so.

7. I started at 20:50 (5 mins shower from 20:45) and at 21:15 when I asked her how much time is left, she said 15 mins. I did not try to debate over it, but clearly around 30 mins were left.

8. When I asked her to do OWO again, she started giving a hand job and tried to make me cum. It was clear that she wants to get done with this.

9. I left the place at 21:30, which is close to 45 mins including shower time, despite paying for full 1 hour.

10. She hardly understands and speaks English.

This is all I remember as of now, please let me know if you have any specific questions.

I would have marked the whole experience as Neutral, had I paid 70-80. At 120, she is definitely a negative for me. Wanted to write her review so that fellow punters dont feel as I do.

Had I been more patient, would have got to spend time with some better wg in same price range. I really don't know how to control my hormones when I really get horny.  :mad:

My search for a hot ebony who agrees to do DFK and OWO still continues.  :(

dmitri

thanks for the review. shame she looks cute and a nice bottom but dull and unresponsive character than I should have kicked that butt  :thumbsdown:

cupid.ss

thanks for the review. shame she looks cute and a nice bottom but dull and unresponsive character than I should have kicked that butt  :thumbsdown:

Must say she has amazing thighs, but even such assets are of no use when you are not enthusiastic. May be she would learn with time, she is just 19.

charming_red

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. £120 is a lot of money to gamble on for a girl you've never seen before. I've seen Becky and it was a for a decent 15min pump and dump.

I think its good to sample new girls first with a 15 or 30min session before going for a longer pricier session.

Also you caught her very late in day when she was probably shafted.

She does have a great ass and thihgs though. I must go back one day to slam that.

yumyum3

This group has been discussed negatively on this site for a few years so you should have done your research first and not thought with your balls. Their service is generally lacklustre and their pricing structure is very crafty; one of the main complaints has been they get you in for an hour so they can waste time as well as give a lacklustre service - this happened to me a few times after an initial good first punt. Avoid them, there are plenty of other good service providers around in the £70-£100 bracket.
As for the Ebony ladies, they are much too expensive on Adultwork and charge ridiculous prices - mostly up their own arse from the profiles I've read and the discussions on here. As far as that's concerned, you're still much better off going to a card in a phone box in central London or a local newsagents if you want to see an Ebony lady at a normal price.
Happy punting next time  :)