Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Katy = Worst punt  (Read 2276 times)

2 review(s) for stunning Katy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pchew

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got let down by one girl and there aren't many choices around so TOFFT with quick arrangement.  I made several mistakes and lost 60 quids.

Booked for half an hour at 7pm.  Comms with secretary was smooth via text.

Arrived promptly and location was 15mins walk from Plaistow underground.  Texted/called and got no reply.

Waited for 10mins and walked back to the station.  Just as I entered the station I got a text back and said I can come up.

Mistake (1):  I returned as I was horny.

It was a modern flat.  Got the lift up and the door opened.

Mistake (2):  She looked like the girl in the verification photo but far less attractive.  But no way that's C cup - it was very small A cup. 

Mistake (3):  I confirmed with her secretary that kissing was on the menu but didn't confirm with her and handed over the money.

Room was nice as it is one of the new build with wooden floor and nice double bed.

Took a shower and then move in the room.  She was cold and distant.  Asked for kissing, she said no.  I complained that was agreed with her secretary but she pretended she didn't understand.  I undressed her and wanna to DATY.  She moved my head away and said no.

Most of the time she kept looking at her mobile and finding excuses to leave the room for water/wash etc.. 

I ran out of things to do/talk so I let her start with hand job and then put condom on for sucking, which was poor technique.  My LB went hard with her hand but then soft with her OW.  Her overall appearances e.g. small boob, no eye contact didn't help my LB. 

Finally I made myself hard enough and had sex.  I was frustrated so I slammed as hard and as long as I possibly can.  Didn't last long given long period of no sex so probably 5 minutes and 2 positions.  During this she kept her eye shut and made no noise i.e. dead fish.

Decided to leave at about 20 minutes mark.  Worst punt.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for posting, I know it didn't work out for you.

But the negative reviews are just as important as the positives.  It give punters a view of how a W/G can be over time
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:03:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline iPad3

But the negative reviews are as (if not more so) important than the positives.

+1 and your effort now means another punter won't loose out, hopefully we can return the favour in the future

Cornish sub

Ok, I know what TOFTT means, but DATY? And LB, I assume, is little brain.

dmitri

fucking hell the verification photo looks like she is very sad and was forced to do prostitution her rate was 80 when I looked her profile 2 days ago.   :dash:

Offline Pchew

But the negative reviews are just as important as the positives.  It give punters a view of how a W/G can be over time

Thanks for the encouragement. 

I am always conscious that negative review impacts the working girl so I don't want to negative out.  indeed I regretted giving Nicole amazing a negative since at least she delivered what she promised, though she always rushed me.  Also sometimes it can simply be a misunderstanding and the story can be one sided.

But I have no regret on this one.  This has got to be a negative.  Other girls kiss/dfk me or let me DATY them if I want to.  If she doesn't want to do this then don't take my money.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:48:57 pm by Pchew »

Offline closeshave

Dining at the y,  oral on her

Offline Pchew

DATY means rating pussy.  Lb is little brother.

I mean TOFFT - try out for first time.

I don't daty all girls.  She doesn't let me kiss nor getting close so I wanted to do something to make my money worth.

Offline Pchew

fucking hell the verification photo looks like she is very sad and was forced to do prostitution her rate was 80 when I looked her profile 2 days ago.   :dash:

To be honest she only resembles the girl in photo.  I cannot even tell if they are the same person.  But no doubt that is only A cup.  About 5'5 in height I think.

She kept her dresses on for as long as possible, and put them back on once sex is over.

Maybe I met a different girl.  Then this is still negative - B&S

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I mean TOFFT - try out for first time.

:lol: as long as you mean it's the first time anyone's tried her (or at least reported on trying her). Otherwise you'll end up seriously confusing people! :)

Bratpack

I'm cross-referencing the above two profiles to the Stunning Katy profile since they are using pics of the same girl. Stunning Katy had a tattoo on the inside of her left forearm that resembled concentric circles and had two large angel wings tattooed on her back. In the Jessica profile, the forearm tattoo is hidden by clothing. In the Jenny profile the forearm tattoo is photo-shopped out but they left the angel wing on her back partially visible.

Offline OnTheSly

Thanks for pointing this out; I had all 3 on my HL!  Not anymore...

OP would you agree that the other two profiles are probably of the same girl?