Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly of Wallsend?  (Read 958 times)

Offline machoman

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any one knows any thing about a Wg who was working in Wallsend in 2012 -2013 going by the name of Holly. Claimed to be Italian but was a Geordie.  She was about 5 ft 3 massive bobs and was an amazing punt, I regularly visited her and would love to get back in touch. Been out of the country a few years and was wondering if she was still working under a different name.

Reeson69

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any one knows any thing about a Wg who was working in Wallsend in 2012 -2013 going by the name of Holly. Claimed to be Italian but was a Geordie.  She was about 5 ft 3 massive bobs and was an amazing punt, I regularly visited her and would love to get back in touch. Been out of the country a few years and was wondering if she was still working under a different name.

Was she down by the Metro station?
If so I think she's been gone over a year at least.
I arranged to see her once only for her to cancel at the very last minute and I was a bit pissed off so never bothered contacting her again.
I'm sure she went under a different name on AW but signed herself Holly when we exchanged texts.
I've long since deleted the correspondence but I'm sure that was her.

Offline machoman

Yeah she wasn't too far from the metro station next to a dog groomers. You missed a treat. Best punt I've had and I've been all over europe

Reeson69

Yeah she wasn't too far from the metro station next to a dog groomers. You missed a treat. Best punt I've had and I've been all over europe

That makes me even more disappointed.
With her cancelling so near the time I ended up booking a girl who looked nothing like her AW profile.
I should have walked but it was the last opportunity I'd have for a punt for a while.
It was a poor as well and I blamed Holly so put her on my blacklist.
Looks like I missed out.  :dash: