Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got burning senstation on lips after going down on wg  (Read 3368 times)

ash1980

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.  Just curious as my lips still have that slight burning sensation weeks on.  :scare:  thanks

justfornow

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.  Just curious as my lips still have that slight burning sensation weeks on.  :scare:  thanks

She might have used some sort of cream to desensitise her vagina and it burned your lips.

If it lasted for so long you should seek doctors advice and not punting forum.

Offline ForrestGump

Not normal.

Is that from your visit to Shakira at Kandy's?

Best get yourself checked at the GUM clinic. It may be just coincidence but best to get it checked out.

pierrot

I sometimes get a slightly sore throat, but I think its only to be expected if your shoving your tongue in to a bacterial hotbed.

ash1980

Not from kandys but from another local lass. (Inbox for details) Yep will  be on safe side and get it checked out from the docs next week, . Prob nothing serious but all kinds of  shit runs through ya head,  yes prob some lotion she may have used as the burning was literally as soon as i was down there. But will report bk after the docs. Gum clinic.  hopefully nothing serious. 

yorkshire123

I have had slightly swollen lips after a session but there again I do sometimes get a little carried away in the pussy licking department  :cool: but nothing that lasted more than a day.
Maybe her 5 o clock shadow needed some attention, get it checked out.

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

If it lasted for so long you should seek doctors advice and not punting forum.

I have to agree with your comment and you need to go to the quacks.
Someone might have had a similar issue though and later found out it was nothing or they had acquired an illness like herpes External Link/Members Only

justfornow

(...) yes prob some lotion she may have used as the burning was literally as soon as i was down there (...)

I can't imagine harpes or any other anything else showing symptoms on contact. That would be very rapid infection. It's always worth to check out and it would be nice to get rid of burning sensation but if it started immediately i would assume it some sort of lotion or whatever.

Offline Gothic D

Not burning lips but I did once get the same sensation on my tongue that you get from licking a 9 volt battery.
I got my head away from there sharpish.
She was gopping.

raylondoner

Not burning lips but I did once get the same sensation on my tongue that you get from licking a 9 volt battery.
I got my head away from there sharpish.
She was gopping.

Can't say I've ever had the pleasure of licking a 9v battery  :dance:

Type_O_Negative

Can't say I've ever had the pleasure of licking a 9v battery  :dance:

Fuck me i did it many many times - when i was in my early teenage years. At that time i had a secret "lab" in our basement. Chemicals, experiments... I remember it with a smile on my face. :music:

Regarding this topic - as a 100% pussy licker i didn't face any bad consequences, yet  :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:56:20 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline myothernameis

When I have gone down on a girl, and have finished the punt, I always rub some lib cream, just for the added protection

ash1980

Gum clinic tomo so should know more, hopefully all clear,  :wacko:

Offline ForrestGump

Gum clinic tomo so should know more, hopefully all clear,  :wacko:

Good luck, bud.

Have you still got the burning sensation?

Offline sticko

No burning sensation but when I have spent a long time doing vigorous oral, I get a slightly sore frenulum - which is both the banjo string attaching your foreskin to your cock and also the banjo string on the underside of your tongue attaching it to your lower jaw. 

A couple of days of abstention and everything is right as rain though.

S

xxxx

I only get a sore neck after licking her

ash1980

No burning just slight irritation,  upper lip looks slightly rough n feels scaly but maybe my imagination but wortg getting it checked. Could be anything unrelated to the punt i experienced.

Offline HappyandLucky

No burning sensation but when I have spent a long time doing vigorous oral, I get a slightly sore frenulum - which is both the banjo string attaching your foreskin to your cock and also the banjo string on the underside of your tongue attaching it to your lower jaw. 

A couple of days of abstention and everything is right as rain though.

S
+1, I find a good gargle with mouthwash sorts it in a day.

Offline riskytimes

sounds like thrush !! or at least thats what the man from u.n.c.l.e. told me lol

Offline ForrestGump

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.  Just curious as my lips still have that slight burning sensation weeks on:scare:  thanks

Are you the lunch rustler in this story by any chance?  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53580.0

ash1980

Ok Wat are the chances of two lasses checking me over for free at the GUM CLINIC! Over was a good punt :lol:. The  theawkward thing was explaining to the nurse how i went munching on some pussy n got burned, ok so  mouth swabbed.  Blood test complete, checked my mouth n swabbed, was advised that it dont look lke a std and to pop to my doctors to get it checked, , so non the wises at moment. So off to docs to see wat the irritation is, I will get to u all once ive got an appointment with the docs,, oh results bk from GUM in 2 weeks but they wont call you if its all clear.

ash1980

Ok been to the docs, and got prescribed fusidic cream.  hopefully will do the trick,  7days treatment,  if symptoms persist then to rebook, hopefully it does go, and my lip dont end up lookin like a inflatable dingy. Thank you all for the advice,

Offline ForrestGump

Ok been to the docs, and got prescribed fusidic cream.  hopefully will do the trick,  7days treatment,  if symptoms persist then to rebook, hopefully it does go, and my lip dont end up lookin like a inflatable dingy. Thank you all for the advice,

Here's a bit about what fusidic acid meds are designed to treat...

External Link/Members Only

gamelghari

Ash, don't worry about telling the nurses in the GUM Clinic. My mrs worked in one and I can assure you they've heard and seen a lot worse.
Staphylococcus is a very common bacteria living happily on your skin. The problems occur when it gets in the wrong place and starts an infection.

Whilst it is easily treatable there have been some natural mutation to the bacteria for the worse, one being MRSA, better known as Methicillen Resistant Staphylococcus  Aureus. Easily spread by relatives sitting on hospital beds or from clothes worn on public transport brought into close proximity to a patient who is postoperative and/or has a weak immune response.

Nothing to worry about. With an STI there is usually more than one symptom.

ash1980

Ok been back to the docs the cream aint working and my inner lips have tiny white spots m clustered together, not heard nothing back  from gum clinic after swab,, the docs gave me a steriod cream to see if that works. Wait another 7 days as he has no idea wat it is,  ffs i lick some pussy n get some unknown alien rash on my lip

Offline ForrestGump

From the symptoms it sounds like you have herpes...

External Link/Members Only

Did your doc give you meds for that?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ok been back to the docs the cream aint working and my inner lips have tiny white spots m clustered together, not heard nothing back  from gum clinic after swab,, the docs gave me a steriod cream to see if that works. Wait another 7 days as he has no idea wat it is,  ffs i lick some pussy n get some unknown alien rash on my lip

The white clustered spots sound a little like oral thrush however you would not have had symptoms straight away as it does not work like that. You may have already had it and the licking, extra saliva and rubbing of lips may have  irritated it making the symptoms act up

I cannot think of any infection of the top of my head that would give immediate symptoms as all STIs need time for symptoms to appear as does any other type of oral infection

As I said it may well be something you already had that giving RO irritated

ash1980

Not herpes.. Could be irritation from wat ever gasoline she rubbed on her pussy before i started my supper. Ill gum clinic said it dont look like any thing std related.  Hopefully it dont get an worse,  looks a bit like fordyce spots. My putting life on hold until im give thumbs up ina weeks time from gum.  They say 2weeks to get results n if they dont call then its neg. Can you call u to confirm anyway.?

JV547845

I think you can call them yes, just have the name, DOB you gave them and NHS number.  My GUM clinic texts me my all clears (so far), shame yours doesn't.

Pimpmasterflex

Call me gay but why anyone would want to like a fanny after so many manky cocks have been through it is beyond me if I'm paying for a girl I want the pleasure not her !

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Why should a lady have so many wanky cocks in her mouth as well. There is a thing called washing yer know;!.

O/P, I very much doubt this is an STI, pester your doc further if the GUM is all OK..

Offline HappyandLucky

Call me gay but why anyone would want to like a fanny after so many manky cocks have been through it is beyond me if I'm paying for a girl I want the pleasure not her !
One comment on this as don't want to divert the thread. With ur 3 posts You sound like a troll so kindly fuck off  :hi:

Pimpmasterflex

A troll I punt hell of a lot it's my opinion that's all I personally don't like to give oral to wg's as I say my opinion no woes.

ash1980

Still no joy on the tender lip issue. Got prescribed to creams,  both not working,  now ive been referred to the oral dept in the local hospital to get whats causing the tenderness and sligh rough patch on upper lip, new news from gum clinic so seems ive not got any std,  the confussing thing is its defo from the last wg i saw as my lips burned straight after the punt. Hospital appt on 11th,  will keep u all posted,

Offline closeshave

Have you asked the girl in a sensative way about it

She might be able to shed some light

ash1980

Ive got no idea how to even start off on wat to say.... Without offending.i could try