Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anastasia1992  (Read 1318 times)

10 review(s) for miss_amelia_69 (3 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline caffineaddict

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

For transparency this punt took place many months ago before I found the site. Anastasia was then based in Glasgow. I believe she now resides in Edinburgh.

I phoned Anastasia for an half hour booking with roughly three hours notice. At first I thought she sounded tired but put it down to her accent, she was polite enough and clear on directions which she later confirmed by text.
I headed over to well know apartment blocks on the south side. Got to the door when I received a text telling me she was on her way in a taxi, she'd be 30 minutes late.

I waited in the car, there was no taxi but I appreciate the white lie rather than telling me the obvious.
30 minutes on and I realised hanging around any area on a Friday night wasn't ideal when attempting to be discrete. As I attempted to buzz again a group of students arrived to gain entry. I was still waiting for her to explain a flat number over the buzzer which she ended up texting. I took the stairs rather than the student filled elevator.

Finally knocked on the door with a sigh of relief. Anastasia opened the door and greeted me warmly dressed in very nice underwear/stocking/suspenders. She led me to the bedroom, paperwork exchanged, she left the room. She was a little heavier than her pictures suggested but was cute. I did get the feeling there was someone-else in the flat.

Anastasia returned and immediately started to unfasten her bra as she approached asking what services I liked. I attempted to slow the pace a little by making a joke about the taxi, she explained she was a student living in Edinburgh and came to Glasgow for the booking. Sure!
I felt her manner and accent were slightly aggressive, perhaps simply assertive.

I attempted to go for some DFK but she would move her head to the side and I would get a mouth full of air. I made my way to her breasts which she allowed. Her nipples were very responsive but she didn't seem to be. As I nibbled on her breasts she started fist pumping away in a rather speedily manner. I stopped to see if everything was okay, she took the pause as que to get down there. Condom on she started sucking on my semi hard member who was a little tender after his vigorous fist pump.

Finally full recovered from the average sucking Anastasia came up and mounted me, I managed to prop myself up enough to get some kissing when it became obvious she had been drinking. I am in full agreement when girls discuss the importance of hygiene and freshness. I am not a fan of kissing a girl to the smell and taste of stale beer.

In all honesty I don't think I could continue to give a fair recount or  accurate description of the service. I was put off by the above. If pushed I would say it was a very lack luster performance she just seemed to be bouncing on me with no real regard for the service never mind rhythm. I quickly lay her on her back and attempted to get it over with.
As soon as I was finished the feeling must have been mutual as I was shown the door immediately.

I often read how people didn't feel rushed. I now I understand the importance of that comment in a review. I half expected to be given a pair of rocket boots.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:33:29 am by caffineaddict »

Tjkooker

Recurring story on this one. Really glad I used my instincts and avoided her.

Offline hungguy1982

I contacted her once a couple of years ago enquiring about a booking, asked about something which was listed on her likes, reply said she doesn't do that. There endeth the conversation.

JazzMan

I contacted her once a couple of years ago enquiring about a booking, asked about something which was listed on her likes, reply said she doesn't do that. There endeth the conversation.

Are you not telling us what this something was then?
"Food Sex/Sploshing"
Firing bananas out her fanny?

Offline hungguy1982

No it wasn't bananas, it was ping pong balls  ;)

I just have this feeling the profile used to belong to someone else, or if not it went through a transition then massive revamp. If not, she certainly changed her style maybe 18 months or so ago.

Tjkooker

As far as I can tell she's same prossie on that profile.

RandyF

Forget what her nationality claimed the last time she was whoring Glasgow, but it wasn't  Lithuanian  :D  Wasn't pikey either, Polish?  Think so.

Regardless she looks and apparently behaves like a bog-standard gypo.