Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isle of Wight area.  (Read 736 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi guys,

I'm told I'll be travelling to IoW sometime this month for work. I'm not sure if I'm in a hotel in Southampton/Portsmouth or on the Isle itself. Out of curiosity, are there girls on the Isle or will I be having to come back on mainland (and trying to make sure i get on the last ferry back) for any punting exploits.

Cheers.

Offline madeinwales56

Just did a search on aw using the criteria postcode PO30 + 5 miles. Turned up four prossies on the Isle of Shite and one in Pompey. Try it yourself and have a look to see what you think. Otherwise there is no shortage of prossies in Southampton and Portsmouth. Good luck.

Offline nigel4498

If there is any kind of Yachting event on the IOW you do get touring WG's turning up especially Cows week but otherwise very little so as MIW had pointed out there's plenty in the Southampton/Portsmouth area. The best is Hayley, very well reviewed on here.
Sorry no link as on iPhone.

Offline Uniformad

I visit the island a few times a year for reasons I'll not go into but the scene is nearly non existent or if you do find someone it's normally a risk as either a new girl or someone with limited feedback

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thought that night be the case...

I may convince them that for personal sanity reasons I'm better off staying on mainland and will venture on to the island for work.

Thanks guys!