Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discrete incall locations?  (Read 1423 times)

Butter

Could anyone help with a suitable hotel venue as Central in London as possible.that could be discretely used for in calls as and when? If it's OK to ask on here admin as I am a service provider.  :dancegirl: x

Offline iPad3

Could anyone help with a suitable hotel venue as Central in London as possible.that could be discretely used for in calls as and when? If it's OK to ask on here admin as I am a service provider.  :dancegirl: x

Id check with admin first but for anyone replying lets do it by PM So we don't have hotel names up for all to see

Louise not sure if your PM facility is working but if admin ok's it I can give you a few good ones

Offline nigel4498

Would have thought the best place for you to enquire was on SAAFE as this is a punters forum.

Danny86

Would have thought the best place for you to enquire was on SAAFE as this is a punters forum.

+1

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Danny86

And when you do, take care to spell 'discreet' correctly :lol:

She didn't use the word 'discreet', she used the word 'discretely', which was spelled entirely correctly.

Honestly, why would you make a comment like that? What are your motivations?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:22:34 pm by Danny86 »

Offline iPad3

She didn't use the word 'discreet', she used the word 'discretely', which was spelled entirely correctly.

Danny, sorry to piss on those fireworks but the word "discrete" appears in the thread title, that said as long as the OP can suck my cock well she can spell discrete any way she likes!

James999

Could anyone help with a suitable hotel venue as Central in London as possible.that could be discretely used for in calls as and when? If it's OK to ask on here admin as I am a PRO$$IE

Corrected that for you  :hi:

This is not an Pro$$ie advice forum, get your pimp to sort it  :music:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

'Discreetly' was the spelling she was after.

For you, two pieces of advice:

a) get a dictionary.
b) get familiar with AW, where the confusion between 'discreet' and 'discrete' has become a byword and an in-joke.

Danny86

'Discreetly' was the spelling she was after.

For you, two pieces of advice:

a) get a dictionary.
b) get familiar with AW, where the confusion between 'discreet' and 'discrete' has become a byword and an in-joke.

A) My apologies, i come from a mathematical background and my post was clearly incorrect in this context. External Link/Members Only

B) Do me a favour mate and don't lecture me, you have no idea who i am, but thanks for the advice nonetheless :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:27:08 pm by Danny86 »

Offline iPad3

A) My apologies, i come from a mathematical background and my post was clearly incorrect in this context. External Link/Members Only

B) Do me a favour mate and don't lecture me, you have no idea who i am, but thanks for the advice nonetheless :)

To right farkyhars....didn't you read the rule about it being only Danny who can lecture people re spelling issues!!

Offline iPad3

Corrected that for you  :hi:

This is not an Pro$$ie advice forum, get your pimp to sort it  :music:

To right james this is a forum where punters reveiw prossies isn't it.....oh no hang on!!

Danny86

To right james this is a forum where punters reveiw prossies isn't it.....oh no hang on!!

Did you just answer your own comment? Aww bless!

Do you need a hug?

It's 'too' right by the way, iPoo
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:44:54 pm by Danny86 »

Offline finn5555

I'm confused "service provider" you say  :unknown: now if you were a pro$$ie I could help out  :thumbsup:

Offline iPad3

Did you just answer your own comment? Aww bless!

Do you need a hug?

It's 'too' right by the way, iPoo

Danny, you need to know a bit more about james to get the first bit, no thanks I don't need a hug and well done on spotting my deliberate error, I look forward to your next post interfrastically!!

Danny86

Danny, you need to know a bit more about james to get the first bit, no thanks I don't need a hug and well done on spotting my deliberate error, I look forward to your next post interfrastically!!

Admittedly, i've made about as much progress on this thread as an asthmatic ant with a heavy bag of shopping.

My apologies, we're all friends here. :)