Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you - Wembley - everything you can eat and more...  (Read 5097 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkdeep

External Link/Members Only

If you like thin elegant girls then Renata is going to blow you away.
Pictures are accurate except she has shorter shoulder length hair now. Amazingly pretty, thin body, gorgeous bum.
Plus - completely friendly, open, confident, natural and very horny.

Ground floor flat in a new block in a dingy area of Wembley. Parking no problem.
Great apartment. Excellent bathroom. Good bedroom (except for the stupid bedcover, sheets - that don't let you get any 'traction' when things get fast, hot & steamy).

We had a great chat before - did the paperwork. Then great kissing and mutual fondling. Can't believe I'm snogging and fingering this super pretty girl.
Renata drops to her knees and deep throats me as much as she can manage. Lots of ball-licking (though she won't quite go for the rimming - but oh so close!)
Then I get to go down on her. All the time lots of lovely kisses, smiles, eye contacts and just a lot of relaxed fun.

Get her to the edge but she wants to cum through fucking not oral. So on with the mac - she rides on top... Just perfect. Eye contact. Intense moaning. DFK. Some hair pulling... Then missionary. Renata is begging me to fuck her harder (bloody bed cover is a nuisance so she just throws it across the room!)
More oral on her. On me. 69. Then more missionary. Doggy (oh that arse).
Finally she brings me by hand and ball licking - with a CIM finale.

Great shower afterwards.
Nice chat and kiss and cuddle. Really liked this girl and connected well.

She works with her sister Melysa_kiss (External Link/Members Only).

I've seen Melysa too. Great body. Not so thin. Not quite as pretty as Renata - but still 7.5/10. Bit more PSE and some great anal. Really good. Plus real friendly too.

Apparently they will do a duo but only DFK each other - no other interaction. 

Definitely put Renata in my top five. So pretty, very horny plus really good attitude.
Return visit this week I hope.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review and thanks for reporting info on Melysa too.

I first saw both of these girls when they worked in Chadwell Heath High Road with a madam about 3-4 years ago.

I saw Melysa first and prior to finding this site she was the hottest full on girl service wise I saw. Not great facially, but full on DFK throughout and 2nd time she allowed me anal which was not advertised nor for extra.

3rd time I went to see her I was greeted by Renata who blew me away looks wise, so as Melysa was otherwise engaged I went with Renata, especially when she told me she was Melysa's sister - although I did not believe her. They look pretty different.

Although not as full on as Melysa, Renata was great too, bit more sensual than Melysa.

I saw Melysa again shortly after this and told her I had also seen Renata and I think she was being very protective of her younger sister (she must have been 18/19 then), saying she was raw etc.

Anyway I saw Renata another couple of times in Seven Kings and Enfield and she was a  great fuck with very nice DFK. I never got to see Melysa again as she went back home. She had another profile up at Enfield with Renata (Melysa55 from memory), but I was not convinced it was the same girl.

Nice to know they are both back and I will look to revisit as they were - and hopefully still are - 2 of the best Romanian fucks I have had in the UK.

Great memories and both highly recommended in my view if offering same quality of service.

One question -  are they working alone now or with a madam ? Only cautionary note I would make from my time was their madam at the time probably did book them back to back at the time. I was not so fussy then (as they were 2 of the rare good girls I found pre discovering UKP), but would be now.

Thanks for the review and re-stirring some great memories with both. Will re-check out soon.

:drinks:

LL

Reminds me of Julia & Isabell in Walthamstow - if anyone remembers those two hot Romanian girls.
Thanks for the review.

Offline darkdeep

One question -  are they working alone now or with a madam ?

Seemed to be working alone.

I'll do a report on Melysa later.

LL

Seemed to be working alone.

I'll do a report on Melysa later.
I'm sure the pimp/security will be in the house though.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have seen both Renata and Melysa when they were working at Chadwell Heath, I never realised that they were sisters! As Mr Brightside said, they look fairly different so I didn't make the connection.

For me Renata is the superior girl of the two. I remember booking Renata but when I arrived she was busy so Melysa stepped in. I was so disappointed that Renata wasn't free, I had already met Melysa and though she gives a decent service I just don't find her as attractive as Renata. Luckily when I have seen Renata (though not for a few years) she really got into the appointments and her service back them was GFE verging on PSE. With her lithe limbs and stunning eyes, the sessions I had with her back then were memorable for all the right reasons.

So I highly recommend Renata and I must see her know she's back on the scene!

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Oh wow, look at her...
Why are all these gorgeous VFM girls in North West London and nothing in the East?  :angry:

I'll definitely need to find the time to visit North Wembley for this one. She looks like Adriana Lima.

Offline LastManCumings

Which would be the closest tube station to Renata ? Is her place a short walk from the station or would one need to hop onto a bus ? Or is her location good if one can drive there ?

tonysoprano

She works with her sister Melysa_kiss (External Link/Members Only).

Those pictures are not Melysa tho. However she is a great girl and provides a great service.

Good to see these 2 back, easily 2 of the best Romanians I've ever seen.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Those pictures are not Melysa tho. However she is a great girl and provides a great service.

Good to see these 2 back, easily 2 of the best Romanians I've ever seen.

I would have to agree based on my memory.

dantheman

I am at Wembley arena for a gig this Friday, Very tempting for a pre gig visit, What is the nearest tube please? Is her flat easy to find on foot, how far from tube is her flat?

Offline Steve2

I would guess its a 5 min walk from North Wembley tube as she says on her profile

Q. where do you live?    A. in North Wembley

Q. you live far from train station or bus station?    A. no,is like 5 min from there

Offline Horneylee

Reminds me of Julia & Isabell in Walthamstow - if anyone remembers those two hot Romanian girls.
Thanks for the review.

Yup I remember the two! I think a visit to Renata is needed.  :)

LL

I would guess its a 5 min walk from North Wembley tube as she says on her profile

Q. where do you live?    A. in North Wembley

Q. you live far from train station or bus station?    A. no,is like 5 min from there
That's in prossie minutes though (which shrink during a booking and expand when you follow their walking directions).  I reckon it'll be a 15 minute walk.

Offline Steve2

That's in prossie minutes though (which shrink during a booking and expand when you follow their walking directions).  I reckon it'll be a 15 minute walk.

See Jasons review

A 5 minute walk

:hi:

Offline Big Bad R

What is parking like in the area ?

Offline darkdeep

No problem. Free and plenty of it.

But be really clear on your comms.
e.g.
Me: you available 5-6pm
Renata: after 5pm
Me: great see you then
I head off thinking I can see her just after 5pm (like 5:10pm?)
Renata isn't ready until 5:30pm - which really stretches my schedule.
 - my fault, though she could have confirmed what time the appointment would actually be.

However she made up for everything in the hour that followed... big time!

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks DD plan B for tomorrow  ;)

Offline iPad3

Be careful, this lady messed me around big time today, see my negative review

Offline OnTheSly

Sorry to hear that iPad - am keen to see Renata myself, only thing putting me off is the "social smoker" part on her interview.  DFK a smoker turns my stomach so would probably avoid if she had fag breath.

Will make sure I have a plan B if I do book her after reading iPad's review.

Offline LanceVance

Cute, young, inexpensive, straightforward to reach. This one is on my HL, thanks for the review.

Loveit

Thanks for your review darkdeep. 2 questions please. Does she smoke and is it obvious on her breath? Are there any signs of childbirth on her body - scars/stretch marks? Thanks - keen to see her soon.

Offline darkdeep

1/ Maybe. Didn't notice (I'm a non-smoker)
2/  No stretchmarks. Can't remember about scars. Maybe cesarean? I can't remember - just was having too much fun and laughs.

She's an out and out cutie - and has a GREAT attitude.

Looks like you just have to really double check the comms and be crystal clear.