Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CANDY HOT ANGEL - Birmingham  (Read 3275 times)

10 review(s) for HOT SEXY SUZA XXX (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

This was very close to being a neutral because of the booking cock up (see below).  The booking occurred in the last couple of weeks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1hr

Positives
Looks.
Attitude.
Services.
Location.

Negatives
Could do with turning the lights up.
Booking time screw up.
Limited english, but it certainly didn't get in the way.

Comms 7/10
Phoned the day before for a 10am appointment.  Made sure the receptionist understood that I wanted to see Candy so as to avoid the B&S. Called when I arrived and caused utter confusion.  Apparently, whoever had booked me in hadn't booked me in properly.  Anyway had to hang around for about 10min for a call back confirming that Candy was ready. Everything was eventually sorted, flat number was texted.

Where 10/10
The usual B3 location.  Master bedroom this time. Mirrors on both sides to catch all the action.  As usual, the lighting is crap, so I turned on the bathroom and bedroom lighting while she's stowing the cash.  When she comes back in she insists that I turn the main one off (mood lights only), but reluctantly agrees to leave the bathroom one on.  I ask myself, am I really that ugly? Then I catch sight of a mirror, oh yeah......

Who 9/10
Candy is gorgeous. Age on profile seems right, young and sexy. Very pretty, sexy figure, perfect skin.  A couple of largish tats on her back and one on her arm.  Slim but curvy with quite large sized tits which I think were false. I couldn't see a scar, but they seemed a little too firm and gravity defying to be real IMO.  I could be wrong though and in any case they were very nice.  Big soft nipples and a lovely arse.  Physically she's pretty close to perfect in my eyes (minus the falsies). I could stand looking at her all day.  English not brilliant, but better than Katie's.

Services 8/10
Everything on her list is available.  Started with FK, not tonsil tennis, but good.  OWO lots of almost DT (I'm average) wanted to come but her technique isn't in Katies league.  So instead went exploring, RO, nice snatch, quite responsive.  More OWO, her lying on her back on the bed, me standing and fingering her while slowly fucking her face, her gyrating on my hand.  A sight to behold.  Then into 69 for while before, I ask for a condom and she climbs on for some CG.  It's very good but I'm in control today, so after about five minutes, she reaches behind, takes it out, then winces as she guides it back in.  I look at her as she starts to ride again and ask "Did you just stick it up your arse?"  She smiles at me and carries on.  Then some folded deckchair anal and doggy anal.  Swap condoms and fuck her in missionary with her legs wrapped aound me while DFK until I'm close.  Then stand whip it off and OWO until CIM.

Attitude 7/10
Friendly to a fault.  Happy to do every thing I wanted.  She was engaged and attentive throughout.  I detected not even a hint of attitude.  At no time did she suggest that time was short or try to make me come more quickly than I wanted.

All was well until after I'd popped...

Conclusion 7/10
Due to the comms cockup, I think she was booked for 11am and was under pressure.  Now my meet didn't really start until 10.15am.  So after I came she rushed out of the room and when she came back in she jumped straight into the shower.  OK, I thought, my boots are full, but it's still only 11am.  By rights I'm owed another 15min.  So I got dressed while she showered. and when she came out, I challenged her about the time.  She seemed genuinely surprised that the time was short and suggested a massage to make up for it.  As I was already dressed and a bit pissed TBH, I suggested that as it was only a 45min meet I was entitled to £20 back.  She politely refused saying she couldn't give money back.  I got the impression that it wasn't her decision to make.  Although I wasn't entirely convinced, I decided to leave it rather than make trouble.  I'd just fucked all three of her orifices and had a good time doing it after all.  As I was heading for the door she came over and hugged me and said she would massage me for 15min.  I said not to worry about it, but she was quite insistent "Not want you complain" were her words.  I relented and let her massage me fully clothed and talk until time.

So I was once again deftly manipulated by a pretty young thing.  However, she didn't rush me during sex at all and the massage was quite nice.  Plus it prevented me from leaving pissed off, which was good.  My apologies to whoever followed me for having to hang around for 20min.

Overall an enjoyable meeting with a hot young thai girl, I'd certainly see her again.  The girls in this group offer IMO some of the most reliable service around.  You get what you pay for and rarely does the girl herself fuck you about.
Unfortunately, the management and booking arrangement is inconsistent at best.  Sometimes it's flawless, at other times it's a complete shambles.

Offline Bumbuttass

Nice review.. I saw Nadia from the same group earlier in the week & it was a 'ok' punt.  Review to come soon.

This group is notorious for B&S but if you are firm & tell them you will walk if its not the girl you asked for then all is ok.

Nadia was a decent fuck, limited tongue action but anal & rimming was included in the price. The downside was her moans & groans were so blatantly fake but she let me fuck her in all holes in anyway i wanted so wont complain too much.  After the usual post fuck massage she also danced naked for me which was a unexpected surprise, and the lass can move her ass i assure you guys

Offline BillyBackDoor

I've seen Nadia twice.

The first time was not long after she appeared.  She DT me in a way I'd never felt.  She went down so far, then had to force herself down to get it all the way in and there was that lovely feeling when something gives and it slides in.  Only then she looked at me and started swallowing or something because it felt like she was massaging my knob with her tonsils.  Fuck it was hot.  So after that I nailed her in the arse and left.

Next time I got B&S'd to Nadia when I went to see another girl (I forget who)  Service wasn't as good for some reason.  She took it in all three as before, but it did seem more faked.

Best I've seen from that group in order of preference.  Anita, Katie, Kimmie, Rose (First one), Rose (Current one), Vivian. Dora

Do remember a tall really pretty, slightly chunky  thai girl with massive natural tits, called herself Amy.  Her English was pretty good.  Saw her once about three years ago, but she disappeared.  That's one I'd love to meet again. 

Offline Bumbuttass

Kimmie is probably my favourite in that group, closely followed by Vivian.  Looks wise it was Vivian who really floated my boat & she adores being ass fucked!

Offline Juankerr

Great review Billy.  :thumbsup:

How accurate are her photo's?
Sound's like a good value punt especially getting a hat-trick!  ;)
I've been interested in a few of the girl's from this group but have been put off so far by the B & S they seem to employ on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:00:06 pm by Juankerr »

Dekka

Do remember a tall really pretty, slightly chunky  thai girl with massive natural tits, called herself Amy.  Her English was pretty good.  Saw her once about three years ago, but she disappeared.  That's one I'd love to meet again.

I'd forgotten about her. Saw her half a dozen times over a relatively short space of time. Magnificent tits and a lovely girl, doubt we'll see her again, she was just over here for some start up capital for a business venture. Confided that she found the job quite challenging.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Great review Billy.  :thumbsup:

How accurate are ecially getting a hat-trick!  ;)
I've been interested in a few of the girl's from this group but have been put off so far by the B & S they seem to employ on a regular basis.

IMO the photos are pretty accurate. If you disagree, I can just blame it on the lighting. I agree it is excellent VFM when you consider what's included.  Some of the girls don't do everything, but curiously charge the same.

Re the B&S; I'd like to agree with bba above, but sometimes you get fucked about even if you're assertive.

From my experience of the current bunch I'd be happy to see Candy or Katie again, and I've "3 holed" all of them at some point.

The only one I'd be really reluctant to see again is HOTLISA who's getting on a bit now and a bit of a butterface in reality.  I'd say her photos were shopped in Photoshop V1 as she looked about 40 when I saw her 4 years ago and how often does a thai girl look her age.  Took it hard up the dirt track though.

Offline Demistify

Stupid Q, but how tall is she? I love petite Thais.

If you like anal, Thai Sindy took a right pounding off me, I held her face down, flat on the floor and was absolutely slamming into her as hard as I could (which I have been told is VERY hard - I do a lot of heavy kettlebell swings  ;) ) She asked me if I was trying to kill her.  :P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:36:45 pm by Demistify »

Offline BillyBackDoor

I'd say she's 5'3" or thereabouts. Thai girl average.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Stupid Q, but how tall is she? I love petite Thais.

If you like anal, Thai Sindy took a right pounding off me, I held her face down, flat on the floor and was absolutely slamming into her as hard as I could (which I have been told is VERY hard - I do a lot of heavy kettlebell swings  ;) ) She asked me if I was trying to kill her.  :P

Had a look at Sindys profile. It says she charges extras.  Did you have pay more for the back door?

Offline sushi

Offline Demistify

Had a look at Sindys profile. It says she charges extras.  Did you have pay more for the back door?

Yes, it is included an 1 hour. Was £40 extra.

One downside to her is that no OWO or facials. On the positive, I think you could fuck her throat, if that's your thing.