Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (but stunning girl) Sweet Teen Katie  (Read 1933 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet_TEEN_Katie (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You know that feeling after you've had a nice hour with a stunning girl - you're feeling good but are still in a dilemma?
Part of you wants to book again and hope the experience is the same or even better than the 1st time; part of you worries the second meeting will be a disappointment and spoil your memory of the first.
Well that was the situation I had with Sweet Teen Katie - I booked a second meeting hoping for the former, but was left feeling the latter.

Dates: Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago and Easter Sunday.

Fee: £90 for 1 hour (was more like 45mins).

Comms: Meetings arranged by phone, which was answered by maid (Katie's English is fairly poor), text sent with postcode. Then called on arrival for full address.
On the 2nd meeting, she had a small bruise on her neck, which she said was "her boyfriend" and I didn't ask. Probably was a deep lovebite but not sure if "boyfriend" suggested a boyfriend ie pimp somewhere, a genuine boyfriend, or was just an over-enthusiastic punter. I only know of a maid and even then spoke to her, never saw her.

Location: Flat off Southampton Street, Reading. It has its own fairly discreet entrance off the main road but gate missing and you are kept waiting on the doorstep for a few mins. Parking in this area is mainly residents' only and best bet is to go over the roundabout to one of the Oracle shopping centre car parks (Riverside is nearer) and Katie's house is 5mins walk from there. Nice room and bed. Wasn't offered use of bathroom and didn't see it.
At least one other girl works there, Ciara, who I had a good half-hour with last week but is away at the moment.

Looks/personality: While admittedly the bar hasn't been raised that high in my life, Katie is possibly the best-looking girl I have shagged. Pictures are accurate and the age stated, 19, is about right. She is stunning, plus cute and rather shy; your ideal girlfriend would look like her.
She is friendly enough and willing, but she hardly speaks any English and the service had limitations...

Services etc: Oral on Katie, protected sex, massage. No FK or OWO.
While on the 1st meeting, Katie did open a mouth a bit and allow a flicker of the tongue that did not really constitute FK in my opinion, before closing her mouth again, the mouth was firmly closed the 2nd time. I asked her if I could kiss her, she replied "Yes, of course" then opened her mouth barely a millimetre before I kissed her. Obviously not then.

She put a condom on before oral. She is happy to receive oral, though while she was fairly responsive the first time, I didn't really get her going the second time. She is happy for finger play on the outside but to be honest I don't really finger WGs so can't comment on whether she would be up for that.
Sex - missionary the first time, cowgirl the second - was perfunctory from her, rather than with a lot of enthusiasm. No eye contact.
On the 1st meeting, she did offer a second round but that's not possible at my age.
Katie is very tactile and strokes a lot, which is quite sweet, and gives a nice soft massage.

The negatives:
No FK, no OWO, lack of English, no eye contact, not a lot of enthusiasm (even if she is willing) and a bit of time-shortening.
While it was me who let early on the 1st meeting, on the 2nd meeting, as well as disappearing at the start, she went off for a shower after sex, 40mins into the meeting, returned and put her clothes on saying she was cold. Meeting coming to a close then....
I did at least get her to give me a short massage before she said time was up (it wasn't) as she had another booking.
So got barely 45mins all in all. I told her afterwards she should shower on her time, not mine, and asked when her friend was back, which she didn't particularly like.

Conclusion: If I had written a review straight after the first meeting, it would have been positive, but a second meeting added much-needed perspective and the drawbacks mean it is a neutral rating.
If you want to shag a stunning young girl and go in with eyes open, knowing there will be limitations to the service (and the conversation) and that you probably won't get the full hour, then I would recommend Katie as a one-off.
However, I know for many of you, service is just as important as looks, if not more so, and that no FK or OWO will be a deal-breaker. Feedback elsewhere suggests CIM on offer for extra £20 but didn't inquire myself.

PS: I found Katie's friend Ciara more fun, friendly and willing to have an orgasm, plus her English is fairly good. If her profile reappears, I will return and review - after my experience with Katie, I also want to give myself a second opinion.

TheCape

Shame, she looks nice. Off the HL then. Mind you, if you're in Reading, not sure why anyone would look beyond Stella. The tip that is the house perhaps  :scare: but otherwise I'd be surprised if there was better in town.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the tip.
Seen Stella's good reviews elsewhere (plus the caveat about the house) and, despite her name, she seems reassuringly inexpensive.
With (my) work and her finishing at 7pm, I will have to try to catch her on a Sunday. Unfortunately it seems she has taken Easter off so wasn't working today.

TheCape

She's worth the wait Cunning. I'll hopefully get to see her myself one sunday soon.

Offline thekman100

umm. I've seen STK twice and really enjoyed both punts. Kissing was indeed 'flicking of the tongue' but I rarely have found a WG that really goes for DFK/Snogging!

She is cute as a button, tight and managed to bring me off with CIM (it was £20 more BTW). Not many are able to do that with me.

My issue is with her maid, crap time keeping! I saw Katie twice in 2 days and both times kept waiting up to 15mins past agreed time. i almost text her afterwards in order to say to her to leave more time between calls, I swear they book back to back.

But, for me, overall positive and will definitely see again when in the area.