Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In need of a decent set of tits  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Mr E

Hi all, new to the site and have been out of the punting scene for a while now, I have been looking through the AW for a punt but would rather go by the recommendations on here than the AW feedback. I am looking for a WG with very big firm tits and by that i mean firm and not saggy big tits, Emma who used to work in Bearwood had a tremendous set but is there anyone else who someone could recommend, had a look at Funbags from Smethwicks profile but someone mentioned on here that her tits were saggy, also like the look of Sophie. Any recommendations much appreciated.

Offline Trevor12

Natural, implants or either?

Offline BustaNut

You won't go wrong with this one mate, just what you're after I reckon. Has a positive report on here too!! I'm sure Trev will agree  :hi:

Have fun and don't forget to report back  :lol:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:00:04 pm by BustaNut »

A.Chou85

Offline Mr E

You won't go wrong with this one mate, just what you're after I reckon. Has a positive report on here too!! I'm sure Trev will agree  :hi:

Have fun and don't forget to report back  :lol:

Ha I've seen that one on here in my lurking days

Offline webpunter

Ha I've seen that one on here in my lurking days
You had better do a review then  :lol:

Offline Mr E

Natural, implants or either?

I don't mind tbh, just got fed up of being ripped off in the past by girls saying they are busty as in EE or bigger when they are clearly not or the tits sag to their knees! As I said Emma who used to work in Bearwood had a great set but i like to see different girls.

Offline Stapler

I've seen Funbags. Great boobies and she knows how to use 'em!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bumbuttass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish, excellent service, always smiling, best of all... Bouncy, perky tits, a sight to behold when she rides you  :lol: i would say D cup

Offline Mr E

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish, excellent service, always smiling, best of all... Bouncy, perky tits, a sight to behold when she rides you  :lol: i would say D cup
Looks nice but I am looking for bigger than a D cup

Offline Mr E

I've seen Funbags. Great boobies and she knows how to use 'em!

..S....
She's in my hotlist and I'm really tempted but was put off by a post on here saying her tits are saggy

Offline Stapler

She's in my hotlist and I'm really tempted but was put off by a post on here saying her tits are saggy

You can see her tits in this thread ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22931.msg344301;topicseen#msg344301

..S...

Offline birminghamasian

Give #sophie a try she has a cracking pair of enhanced tits and give miss d a try again cracking set of tits

External Link/Members Only #sophie

External Link/Members Only miss d

also give amiyah kaan a try she is a sight to be seen a proper amazing pair on such a small frame its crazy massive fake boobs

all 3 ladies have been great with me on all occasions

Offline grandaddybadman

I would stay away from #sophie  :unknown: she's not worth it.

#sophie cancels and changes availibility too much (she switched her availibilty twice last week and once this week and it's still only tue) , she is very over priced for her age and looks (she has no ass, hips are as wide as waist and a big nose)  she has been spoken about before where she was accused of bareback in one of her old private galleries.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17600.msg272640;topicseen#msg272640

I can't speak for the other 2 women.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:52:42 am by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Boy wonder

Does somebody no what's happened to Amiyah Kaan. She had her knockers done and disappeared within weeks. On her profile sees been coming back every month since before Christmas but nothing at all

Offline birminghamasian

I would stay away from #sophie  :unknown: she's not worth it.

#sophie cancels and changes availibility too much (she switched her availibilty twice last week and once this week and it's still only tue) , she is very over priced for her age and looks (she has no ass, hips are as wide as waist and a big nose)  she has been spoken about before where she was accused of bareback in one of her old private galleries.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17600.msg272640;topicseen#msg272640

I can't speak for the other 2 women.

not that im defending sophie but my personal experience she has never hinted the option of bb but she has been a good communicator and always been good when it came to appointments. ive seen her on many occasions over the last few years.

if her ass is a little small for your liking try miss d she has a bigger booty

Offline bunny84

Brooklyn at passion vip looks like she's got a right pair on her

Offline grandaddybadman

not that im defending sophie but my personal experience she has never hinted the option of bb but she has been a good communicator and always been good when it came to appointments. ive seen her on many occasions over the last few years.

if her ass is a little small for your liking try miss d she has a bigger booty

I might check out miss D, she looks better.  :hi: :cool:

Offline suttonporksword

Sophie messed me about badly a couple of years ago. Set up meeting for specific time at an hours notice, called when 20 mins from hers and she cancelled claiming something had come up. Could tell by tone of her voice it wasn't the case and she had had made other plans. Nice tits in the photo mind.

Offline webpunter

Man City are looking pretty good at the mo - all 11 of them  :lol:

Offline grandaddybadman

Sophie messed me about badly a couple of years ago. Set up meeting for specific time at an hours notice, called when 20 mins from hers and she cancelled claiming something had come up. Could tell by tone of her voice it wasn't the case and she had had made other plans. Nice tits in the photo mind.

yes that sounds like something sophie would do, I noticed that she is a bad liar as well :dash:. Here are 2 girls with a nice set of tits. I have not seen these girls BTW

Offline BustaNut

Man City are looking pretty good at the mo - all 11 of them  :lol:

Lol  :lol:

Offline Mr E

yes that sounds like something sophie would do, I noticed that she is a bad liar as well :dash:. Here are 2 girls with a nice set of tits. I have not seen these girls BTW

Both have tremendous tits by the looks of it, a little cautious of Angel though as I remember her on AW a few years back under the name of summer (or something like that) and after a while she hid her feedback and then disappeared only to eventually come back as angel, funnily enough she has been 25 for a few years now

Offline Stapler

Go and see Funbags and be done with it!

..S...

Offline grandaddybadman

Go and see Funbags and be done with it!

..S...

By the way this is funbags profile 

Offline webpunter

By the way this is funbags profile 
A yellow card for Stapler for not posting the link - he should know better !
As for the funbags these look tremendous.  Doubt if she needs a seatbelt in the car with these fun.. / sorry airbags up front.  Although she does look a little "torch in the ear twinkle in the eye" External Link/Members Only:lol:

Offline Stapler

A yellow card for Stapler for not posting the link - he should know better !
As for the funbags these look tremendous.  Doubt if she needs a seatbelt in the car with these fun.. / sorry airbags up front.  Although she does look a little "torch in the ear twinkle in the eye" External Link/Members Only:lol:

Link ALREADY posted in my reply #11

You can see her tits in this thread ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22931.msg344301;topicseen#msg344301

..S...

....S...

Offline webpunter

Link ALREADY posted in my reply #11

....S...
do you seriously think i've got time to scroll back through all the posts ?   
i'll pass to the yellow card committee when it meets next & will revert to you accordingly
although the new evidence submitted suggests that the yellow card will be rescinded   :D