Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is this profile a legit romanian?  (Read 1386 times)

Oberyn1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It looks genuine, but was curious if it looked too good to be true for a romanian wg profile.

says she does duos with this girl:

greychap

It looks genuine, but was curious if it looked too good to be true for a romanian wg profile.

Are there many legit Romanians out there?

SirFrank

Are there many legit Romanians out there?

There's no such thing

rafatheira

Danny86

Having entered the profile number 2108667 into the search bar it looks like she might be one of the exceptions that proves the rule. Also, Sergei would find it hard to create 200+ spurious reviews on AW.

Oxfordswing

I have definitely met her about a year ago but it was in Oxford not Cambridge. It was one of those last minute fancy a shag punts with little choice on a Sunday afternoon and one of my worst punts ever.

I can say she was the girl in the photos on that profile, but I would look elsewhere if I were you.

It all started off ok. Quick reply to my email and then a couple of texts. Agreed to meet for a £60 30 minute punt about an hour later at the address she would text me when I was in the area.

I arrived in the road and sent another text and waited .... 10 mins later I was ready to give up when I got a reply to say she was running late and would be another 10 minutes but I could wait at the house. I agreed and she told me where to go and said someone was expecting me.

I walked up to the house, knocked and was met by a girl, obviously not expecting anyone but then another girl comes down the stairs, shooed her away and rushes me in an up the stairs where I get shown to a dingy little room. She hardly knew any English but I got the gist that I should wait there. Then yet another girl came in and sat on the bed, smoked a fag, chatted to the other one in Romanian. The mobile rang, another quick exchange of Romanian and I get told in so many words that she won't be long.

Again I was ready to bail but gave it a few more minutes and eventually heard the door downstairs slam and she came upstairs. She was quite attractive, apologised and seemed genuinely sorry and asked if I had been well looked after? I said it was all ok and while she was being friendly asked if either of the other girls was also available for a duo. Another quick exchange in Romanian and apparently it was all ok for an extra £60. The second girl was blonde and could well have been Raisa who she is currently advertising a duo with but I'm not 100%.

Anyway they both go to change and are back a couple of mins later. Too be fair both looked sexy in their undies. I think at that point the phone rang again and there was another delay while she arranged for another mug to visit, and then finally down to business.

It was all very automanous and half-hearted. Oral was covered, sex was mish and cowgirl, very fast wanking trying to get me to cum asap. No interaction between the girls, just each took it in turn to mount me, bounce up and down a couple of times, then get off and wank me hard.

In the end I was so bored, I was please to feel I was cumming as one of them wanked me off (still covered with a condom).

I was almost handed my clothes and just about managed to get my shoes on and was out of the door within about 2 minutes of shooting my load.

So I got basically what I paid for although without enthusiasm or any form of professionalism. Her list of likes is long but I very much doubt she actually delivers many of them given that even oral without wasn't made available to me where as it is on her list

Hope that is useful  :thumbsup:

Danny86

Offline cueball

I have definitely met her about a year ago but it was in Oxford not Cambridge. It was one of those last minute fancy a shag punts with little choice on a Sunday afternoon and one of my worst punts ever.

I can say she was the girl in the photos on that profile, but I would look elsewhere if I were you.

It all started off ok. Quick reply to my email and then a couple of texts. Agreed to meet for a £60 30 minute punt about an hour later at the address she would text me when I was in the area.

I arrived in the road and sent another text and waited .... 10 mins later I was ready to give up when I got a reply to say she was running late and would be another 10 minutes but I could wait at the house. I agreed and she told me where to go and said someone was expecting me.

I walked up to the house, knocked and was met by a girl, obviously not expecting anyone but then another girl comes down the stairs, shooed her away and rushes me in an up the stairs where I get shown to a dingy little room. She hardly knew any English but I got the gist that I should wait there. Then yet another girl came in and sat on the bed, smoked a fag, chatted to the other one in Romanian. The mobile rang, another quick exchange of Romanian and I get told in so many words that she won't be long.

Again I was ready to bail but gave it a few more minutes and eventually heard the door downstairs slam and she came upstairs. She was quite attractive, apologised and seemed genuinely sorry and asked if I had been well looked after? I said it was all ok and while she was being friendly asked if either of the other girls was also available for a duo. Another quick exchange in Romanian and apparently it was all ok for an extra £60. The second girl was blonde and could well have been Raisa who she is currently advertising a duo with but I'm not 100%.

Anyway they both go to change and are back a couple of mins later. Too be fair both looked sexy in their undies. I think at that point the phone rang again and there was another delay while she arranged for another mug to visit, and then finally down to business.

It was all very automanous and half-hearted. Oral was covered, sex was mish and cowgirl, very fast wanking trying to get me to cum asap. No interaction between the girls, just each took it in turn to mount me, bounce up and down a couple of times, then get off and wank me hard.

In the end I was so bored, I was please to feel I was cumming as one of them wanked me off (still covered with a condom).

I was almost handed my clothes and just about managed to get my shoes on and was out of the door within about 2 minutes of shooting my load.

So I got basically what I paid for although without enthusiasm or any form of professionalism. Her list of likes is long but I very much doubt she actually delivers many of them given that even oral without wasn't made available to me where as it is on her list

Pm admin, that needs making into a proper review, everybody gets the proper heads up on her then. Much better than a long winded reply in a thread.

Oxfordswing

Pm admin, that needs making into a proper review, everybody gets the proper heads up on her then. Much better than a long winded reply in a thread.

Sorry, I've posted it as a review now

Offline JamesCollins

not all Romanians are shit just the vast majority.

here's another decent one

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Could this be a decent romie, fair bit of aw feedback (for what it's worth) but nothing on here (which is worth more)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well I've seen her a few times now but these were one on one, not with anyone else and I had a really good time.

She can sometimes get timings a bit sodded up but once the punt starts she gives it her all and is far better then most Roms but a few of them are getting better now which is a welcome sign as around Cambridge there are very few other nationalities!.

Offline adindas

I fail to see what make you think that it is to good to be true ??? Young, hot, vfm ?? Well most of Romanians will fit to this bracket. 

Based on my personal experience, most of Romanians profile on AWs are genuine as most of them showing their face pictures. So you could see how they look like.

What might happen is that:
When you arrive there you might get switched to another girl as she might be busy. Even you have made an appointment.

You will get a higher chance of bad service as many Romanians are notorious for this.

The pictures are heavily photo shopped but about this thing is it not true that many of WG are doing this as well??

Offline Zeusthedoc

is it time for a legit romanians wiki???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline adindas

Just want to add after looking the profile carefully
Look at her reviews which are a lot ...

Look at her Rating which is 203 with different people are making comments.

This is all evidence that many people have seem her. Though it is still need to be checked whether the comments refer to the same person as it is not uncommon she has an agent who manages the profile, so it is still possible that the profile is passed to another person.

Though the comment might refer to another person but it is extremely unlikely that she is not the person you see on the the pictures as she shows her face pictures

I fail to see what make you think that it is to good to be true ??? Young, hot, vfm ?? Well most of Romanians will fit to this bracket. 

Based on my personal experience, most of Romanians profile on AWs are genuine as most of them showing their face pictures. So you could see how they look like.

What might happen is that:
When you arrive there you might get switched to another girl as she might be busy. Even you have made an appointment.

You will get a higher chance of bad service as many Romanians are notorious for this.

The pictures are heavily photo shopped but about this thing is it not true that many of WG are doing this as well??

Danny86

Gorgeous girl. Verification pic is still up too, and she looks even better in that!

If only i was in Leeds.  :(

Offline adindas

Fully agree. And here is another one dropdead georgeous, good service as reported by a trusted member
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53331.0

Offline Horizontal pleasures

it would have been more useful in the reviews section at the time.

Danny86

He's already done it, as he mentioned earlier in the thread. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53307.0

Better late than never.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

thank you kind sir, seen it now,
HP