Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet_northeast WARNING  (Read 19858 times)

1 review(s) for Harriet_northeast (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

shengfan

I for one...just rang Police Switchboard, they seem to suggest that the refusal to return any money is a civil matter however if the boyfriend is demanding more then thats something they would deal with. They suggest ACTIONFRAUD 03001232040, who would help anyone who has suffered this.

Offline baresi

behave yourselves a gang of punters in a fight with a pimp over being ripped off,the papers would love that story. names in the paper,reputations ruined,workmates laughing and wives/girlfriends finding out..
    her house has windows

Offline FLYING BLUE

how many people would actually be up for this?

Madness this way lies...............................

Offline Lamnguin

how many people would actually be up for this?

Absolutely not. I have got a lot more to lose than she has.

godhomer

I almost made a booking with this bitch last year.....really wish i had now because as a 2nd dan black belt her boyfriend would have got a big shock if they tried that shit with me. When i have time i might give her a call and make a booking and have a little fun with the would be hard man.  :diablo:

Online maxxblue

How do you know that he is a 2nd Dan black belt?

godhomer

I didn't mean he is a 2nd dan black belt, i am a 2nd dan black belt. Sorry for any confusion.

Offline Gothic D

The problem is though if you look like a black belt or if you can handle yourself then the chances are nothing will happen.
We all know low life scum like this will only target an easy looking person.They have no moral fibre and a cowardly code of conduct.

tdhgod007

You know, Janine, if you have been reading this thread (which I reckon you have), then you know what the people on this forum are thinking.  I think it's probably fair to say that any 'respect' you may of had from the people on here, has gone right out the window, due to your obvious scamming.
I had considered you myself, cos I personally think your a very attractive girl.  I'm just glad I became aware of this thread first.  You're not doing yourself any favors, because, obviously, you've been rumbled.  Look up Liam Judd, if you haven't already (now that one got lively, if I remember correctly).  The people on here are far from stupid.  Quit your scamming ways NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Offline MasterChief

You know, Janine, if you have been reading this thread (which I reckon you have), then you know what the people on this forum are thinking.  I think it's probably fair to say that any 'respect' you may of had from the people on here, has gone right out the window, due to your obvious scamming.
I had considered you myself, cos I personally think your a very attractive girl.  I'm just glad I became aware of this thread first.  You're not doing yourself any favors, because, obviously, you've been rumbled.  Look up Liam Judd, if you haven't already (now that one got lively, if I remember correctly).  The people on here are far from stupid.  Quit your scamming ways NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

For every punter on here there are a hundred others that are not, and so she still has a 99% success rate with this scam

Offline domino999

one day they'll pick on the wrong bloke.

Todays top tip: Invest in a liquidiser and a pack of straws

godhomer

She has taken her number off her AW profile because she has been getting death threats  :D what does she expect when she scams people  :crazy: :wacko:

shengfan

Whats her real name (inbox please), I will see if I know any of her Facefuck friends?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Whats her real name (inbox please), I will see if I know any of her Facefuck friends?

It was posted on the first page of this thread:

External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

I for one...just rang Police Switchboard, they seem to suggest that the refusal to return any money is a civil matter however if the boyfriend is demanding more then thats something they would deal with. They suggest ACTIONFRAUD 03001232040, who would help anyone who has suffered this.

For the people that know her home address. You could just literally submit a report for investigation of benefit fraud. You can guarantee this sort of thief will be cheating the government out of money too. And if she isn't then they wont find nothing.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Boundless

She has taken her number off her AW profile because she has been getting death threats  :D what does she expect when she scams people  :crazy: :wacko:

Number on there now.

If I had a penny for every WG who says they're getting death threats, I'd have about 15p now!  ;)

godhomer

Fucking hell she didn't take her number down for long but her profile still says she has taken it down because of death threats. Maybe she can't get people to scam when her number isn't there.

Offline domino999

make a booking and have a little fun with the would be hard man.  :diablo:

This must be a slow Sunday night

Evening Harriet,

I hope you are well.

I've came across your profile as I noticed that being filmed is on your likes list. I also have an interest in camera/movie action but I'm writing to see how you feel about hard/water sports (facial) in an hour booking.

To be honest, the action will only be for 30 minutes as it takes about 10 - 15 minutes to set up the kit and slightly less to pack it away safely.

Please let me know how you feel about my proposal and if you could include what hours you work and whether the area is safe (not familiar with the area) as I'd be parking my car and carrying expensive camera with a range of lenses and professional camcorder/tripod.

I have someone in my home city to meet, but since I've been placed in Durham for a year, I need to find a regular appointment to make my stay a little more palatable.

Hope to hear from you
x

REPLY WITHIN 5 MINS

Yes I can do this it seems fun and abit of a change to the normal. It's totally safe so you will be fine. Text or call rather than on here as I dont get chance to always check x

Offline AnthG

This must be a slow Sunday night

I am not sure if I am saying the obvious here that everyone has already guessed. But it seems to me the second she read your message she was intending to set you up for being robbed.

Something really does need to be done about her. If there was a punter going around mugging prostitutes it would be in the Chronicle after definitely the second event. There would be ugly mug warnings and all sorts. But when its the other way around it just feels like she can do it brazenly and get away with it.

godhomer

Totally agree with what AnthG just said regarding being set up to be mugged but if you go ahead with the booking Domino999 please let us know how it goes.

Offline domino999

Totally agree with what AnthG just said regarding being set up to be mugged but if you go ahead with the booking Domino999 please let us know how it goes.

have you seen the state of the skanky bitch

I wouldn't touch it with yours  :D

no wonder she needs to resort of criminal activity when she looks like that

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am not sure if I am saying the obvious here that everyone has already guessed. But it seems to me the second she read your message she was intending to set you up for being robbed.

Something really does need to be done about her. If there was a punter going around mugging prostitutes it would be in the Chronicle after definitely the second event. There would be ugly mug warnings and all sorts. But when its the other way around it just feels like she can do it brazenly and get away with it.

Unfortunately she hasn't committed a crime as no one's reported her. It's only reported crimes that make the papers and the police would need to speak to victims,  ipregnator had the opportunity when he was assaulted but didn't and he's gone missing a bit now.

If I had been in his situation I would've sat outside and dialed 999 while I still had the marks and they could have been arrested there and then on quite a serious charge.

shengfan

As I said previously on here,as far as Plod go its a Civil Matter between punter and her, if he is then demanding more cash that is different of course. Here's an idea, lets do a co-ordinated AW page each, more the merrier, all in her real name with photos taken from her Facebook page with details of her nasty actions?

Offline AnthG

Anyone who has seen her, what is her address?

Can this be posted onto the topic too (I ask, as I don't know about anyone else but I always google the postcode I am going to to get Google Maps result, and this website is now quite high on googles hit rankings so you'd see this warning topic in the first few results).

Offline dino1990

you want her address? how about where her kids go to school as well? This thread needs to be locked and "if" the op has the balls to get revenge they should be left to it.

Offline AnthG

you want her address? how about where her kids go to school as well? This thread needs to be locked and "if" the op has the balls to get revenge they should be left to it.

Like I mentioned I didn't want her address for that reason. It is to ensure people are properly warned because punters generally google addresses to bring up google maps to find where to go.

However she is literally setting up people to be mugged, threatened and in some cases attacked. This would be terrifying for punters in this situation.

She has made it also very clear she never intends to stop.

Offline g78nes

Latest on her AW Profile......Not working anymore....

godhomer

I would like to think that decision was at least partly because of this thread. Let's see if it is just temporary to let things calm down and then she starts again.

Offline domino999

Latest on her AW Profile......Not working anymore....

Pictures removed

She'll be back. A snake likes the shade when the heats on.

godhomer

I think she will be back as well. If she has no plans to return why did only remove the pictures from her profile instead of removing the whole thing.

shengfan

Offline AnthG

Spoke too soon she's back the bitch!!

It seems to be the case of when someone says something on the forum that freaks her out. She "retires" straight after hoping people don't do it, and then cool off from their thoughts of doing it. And then she comes back. She did it last time the day after I posted this

Anyone who has seen her, what is her address?

Can this be posted onto the topic too (I ask, as I don't know about anyone else but I always google the postcode I am going to to get Google Maps result, and this website is now quite high on googles hit rankings so you'd see this warning topic in the first few results).

And the first time was the day after people saying all those on her facebook friends list should be warned about her.

godhomer

She must be really stupid if she thought that people on here would not keep a check to see if she had started working again  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Like i said earlier, if she had given up completely she would have removed her profile from AW.

JIMI1234

Yep, she is using this scam; and not just in the North East. She uses Northallerton, Stockton and Yarm as well.
The photo of the guy on her Facebook isn't the boyfriend who comes in pretending to be annoyed.

The comment about her looking rougher in real life is spot on; and it's because they are drug users

Offline Yuppie

I remember seeing her not 2 years ago around cattrick. She was actually quite sweet as I had just broken up from a girlfriend, and actually sat and talked to me in a non clock watching way. Really enjoyed my time and was even looking to book again. Found her genuinely pleasant as she even used to text after to see how I was holding up. By the sounds of it drugs have played a part in her downfall. Quite sad really.

A little curious

Her AW profile now states she's based in Eaglescliffe!