Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sasha Bournmouth  (Read 21136 times)

4 review(s) for X-SEXYSASHA-X (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MM123

MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB

This is my first post, Im relatively new to punting and have only had about 8 wg so far and more often than not ive left feeling disappointed. I really i wish i had found this website before now!!

I took a punt on X-SEXYSASHA-X back in january/feb

External Link/Members Only

She had been in my hot list for quite a while, yes shes quite expensive at 180 for an hour and i have to say i was a bit jubious about her photos as they are clearly photoshopped. But i wanted cross something off my 'to-do list' - I wanted to meet a real life barbie doll type with huge tits and a teeny tiny waste and size 4 figure. So sexy sasha appeared the best match i could find in a few months of searching, so i threw caution to the wind and went for it.
after all looking at all her AW feedback (almost 300) i thought i'd look beyond the photoshoppd images and have some faith in these reviews.
So off i went to Bournemouth, its over an hours drive for me but fuck it i was horny ;)

Appearance:
When i got there i was just gobsmacked! - in a bad way!
As she opened the door and invited me inside my heart dropped, the first thing that became apparent was the clear fact she has lied on her profile about her age. what the hell???? nearly 300 reviews on AW and not one mention of her edited pictures and her questionable age.
Im in my early 30's so i would know if i were meeting a 36 year old, I see that nicebuthick has written he's rubbish with age, but would guess late 30's early 40's. - well im going to have to disagree entirely with his guess. this woman has 20 years on me easily. If shes a day younger than 50 then id be extremely surprised. so for that reason i felt totally conned right from the off.

Shes small framed and has a tiny waste and huge tits but thats as far as compliments go with regards to appearance.
she took me upstairs and as i followed her up i looked at her arse, i had seem many compliments on this stair journey and the view it provided and again i wasnt impressed, small arse? yes, tiny in fact. firm? no!
Her skin was not taught at all, nothing like her pictures, it was heavily aged from years of sunbeds and looked leathery,it was really loose particularly around the stomach area. Her face and lips are heavily botoxed giving her a trout pout which would be fine on a 28-36 year old barbie, but not on a woman in her 50-60s.
Her pictures arent just photoshopped, they are HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED!

The problem with adultwork feedback is that I think punters are too scared to be negative - myself included,I never left her any feedback at all.
I stood there while she fetched me a drink and I thought about just walking out as I hadn't paid at this stage, but all i thought was if she leaves me bad feedback I may struggle to secure future meetings with other girls.
so with this in mind i foolishly paid up the £180 and went through with the meeting, the whole time feeling a little like wayne rooney (granny shagger)

As far as her personality and services provided you cant really fault her there, shes a nice woman. I feel kind of bad writing this review as she was fun and very easy going and a nice lady.
Everything was on offer and shes very enthusiastic.
She was laid back and easy going. she said meeting younger guys like myself was a treat and she cant believe she gets paid for it... i thought to myself yeah i cant believe i just paid you for it!!! haha.
She also said i could film if i wanted to, or take pics on my phone which was a nice touch, but i had no desire to document this encounter. I just felt grubby.

I will round it off with a summary like the above post:

Comms 10/10 - nice and easy to plan.
Attitude 10/10 - enthusiastic, vocal and dirty.
Services 10/10 - everything on offer and willing to please.
Looks 4/10 if you like comic cartoon barbies and bare in mind shes over 50years old. -  1/10 if you don't.
Return? HELL NO i left feeling really disgusted at myself! as soon as i blew my load a big loud of gloom and a feeling of 'what the fuck did you just pay £180 for' settled around my head.

I really cant believe no-one has flagged up her age, I was gobsmacked. - she ought to at least change it to 45 and shed still be conning everyone.
lesson learned - dont trust AW feedback, look on here first. in hindsight if i had read nicebuthicks review i would have probably steered clear anyway.

I would love to see if anyone else has been disappointed by her and agrees with my age issues. and also why she has such glowing feedback!

I agree with you saaha must be 44/50 yrs old her skin shows her age i saw she and here profile photos do lie

She nice lady but age wise much older than photos also £180 per hour  i felt not worth it .
I am sure she will reply.

spkmstr48

The problem with adultwork feedback is that I think punters are too scared to be negative - myself included,I never left her any feedback at all. I stood there while she fetched me a drink and I thought about just walking out as I hadn't paid at this stage, but all i thought was if she leaves me bad feedback I may struggle to secure future meetings with other girls.

A perfect summary of why AW feedback is useless and why the quality of my punts has improved dramatically since I joined UKP

-Always cross-reference AW & UKP
-Review every punt on UKP
-Ask the community for advice
-Share relevant knowledge
-Don't be afraid to TOFTT occasionally.

A recipe that's working for me!

Thanks for sharing  :drinks:

X-SEXYSASHA-X

Hi yes i will reply !!! lol i have a driving licence and birth certificate showing my age, i also have many regulars and a lot of them younger and most of my clients think i am a lot younger !!! as for a baggy skin and stomach hilarious i am soon to be entering a fitness competition in 4 wks actually where my age and professional unedited pics will be shown, my body has been ripped to muscle and u don't get baggy skin for that !!! Also when you enter my house i do not ask for the money until we have spent at least a few mins kissing etc in the bedroom and anyone who has really seen me knows i then ask are u happy to continue and sort the paperwork as i wooden want anyone to do anything they don't want to !!! if i didn't look like my pics then at least one client would of said as other girls have bad feedback !!! I have been told through the grapevine there are a few girls out there i don't get on with are intent on ruining my business, so i actually wonder sometimes who is really behind some of theses profiles ???? At least on adult work the clients are real as you can see their feedback from other girls but on here clients could be anyone really couldn't they especially as i didn't think men could be so bitchy lol anyways i am just grateful i get a lot of work and a lot of repeat business and i will prove will my professional stage pics soon that will be taken at my upcoming fitness competition in may, also i am entered into 35-50 yrs old section and i will be providing proof of my age !!! Also i have knowledge and proof from girls of them giving clients cheaper services etc to give other girls reviews so i suppose when u have more feedback than anyone in the area and they see you are always busy you will always get poked and people will try all sorts out of jealousy as it not the first time i have proved this !!! Also people don't like it when girls defend ourselves and end up coming well out of it in the end, so i am sure anyone else I've annoyed by answering a few other bitchy posts so well on here plus anyone else who is jealous will keep having a pop, also i have clients i refuse to see who sometimes get very angry it just the way it is when you are popular lol if you are real then all i can say is private message me my home address, the date u saw me and ur phone number and i will check it in my diary and if you are real i will post you the cash back !!! i can't say fairer than that can i ???? lol x :dancegirl:

X-SEXYSASHA-X

oh and i haven't had botox for over a year now lol and private message me ur name on adult work if u didn't give me feedback as everyone who has booked with me has done feedback from me in january and february when i checked ??? lol x

X-SEXYSASHA-X

oh and i do have videos on my profile as well showing my skin and body in full close up showing its not baggy, also full close up of face and my whole body naked quite clearly and they show my skin and body is very tight and toned and videos don't lie they can't be photoshopped lol and the last 2 videos were done in the last few months :dance girl: ???? shame u haven't u haven't used the same username on here as you used on adult work as the other reviews that are positive on here seem to use the same usernames on adult work as they do on here but the negative ones don't ?? very confusing lol xx

Offline Roth

MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB

This is my first post, Im relatively new to punting and have only had about 8 wg so far and more often than not ive left feeling disappointed. I really i wish i had found this website before now!!

I took a punt on X-SEXYSASHA-X back in january/feb

She had been in my hot list for quite a while, yes shes quite expensive at 180 for an hour and i have to say i was a bit jubious about her photos as they are clearly photoshopped. But i wanted cross something off my 'to-do list' - I wanted to meet a real life barbie doll type with huge tits and a teeny tiny waste and size 4 figure. So sexy sasha appeared the best match i could find in a few months of searching, so i threw caution to the wind and went for it.
after all looking at all her AW feedback (almost 300) i thought i'd look beyond the photoshoppd images and have some faith in these reviews.
So off i went to Bournemouth, its over an hours drive for me but fuck it i was horny ;)

Appearance:
When i got there i was just gobsmacked! - in a bad way!
As she opened the door and invited me inside my heart dropped, the first thing that became apparent was the clear fact she has lied on her profile about her age. what the hell???? nearly 300 reviews on AW and not one mention of her edited pictures and her questionable age.
Im in my early 30's so i would know if i were meeting a 36 year old, I see that nicebuthick has written he's rubbish with age, but would guess late 30's early 40's. - well im going to have to disagree entirely with his guess. this woman has 20 years on me easily. If shes a day younger than 50 then id be extremely surprised. so for that reason i felt totally conned right from the off.

Shes small framed and has a tiny waste and huge tits but thats as far as compliments go with regards to appearance.
she took me upstairs and as i followed her up i looked at her arse, i had seem many compliments on this stair journey and the view it provided and again i wasnt impressed, small arse? yes, tiny in fact. firm? no!
Her skin was not taught at all, nothing like her pictures, it was heavily aged from years of sunbeds and looked leathery,it was really loose particularly around the stomach area. Her face and lips are heavily botoxed giving her a trout pout which would be fine on a 28-36 year old barbie, but not on a woman in her 50-60s.
Her pictures arent just photoshopped, they are HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED!

The problem with adultwork feedback is that I think punters are too scared to be negative - myself included,I never left her any feedback at all.
I stood there while she fetched me a drink and I thought about just walking out as I hadn't paid at this stage, but all i thought was if she leaves me bad feedback I may struggle to secure future meetings with other girls.
so with this in mind i foolishly paid up the £180 and went through with the meeting, the whole time feeling a little like wayne rooney (granny shagger)

As far as her personality and services provided you cant really fault her there, shes a nice woman. I feel kind of bad writing this review as she was fun and very easy going and a nice lady.
Everything was on offer and shes very enthusiastic.
She was laid back and easy going. she said meeting younger guys like myself was a treat and she cant believe she gets paid for it... i thought to myself yeah i cant believe i just paid you for it!!! haha.
She also said i could film if i wanted to, or take pics on my phone which was a nice touch, but i had no desire to document this encounter. I just felt grubby.

I will round it off with a summary like the above post:

Comms 10/10 - nice and easy to plan.
Attitude 10/10 - enthusiastic, vocal and dirty.
Services 10/10 - everything on offer and willing to please.
Looks 4/10 if you like comic cartoon barbies and bare in mind shes over 50years old. -  1/10 if you don't.
Return? HELL NO i left feeling really disgusted at myself! as soon as i blew my load a big loud of gloom and a feeling of 'what the fuck did you just pay £180 for' settled around my head.

I really cant believe no-one has flagged up her age, I was gobsmacked. - she ought to at least change it to 45 and shed still be conning everyone.
lesson learned - dont trust AW feedback, look on here first. in hindsight if i had read nicebuthicks review i would have probably steered clear anyway.

I would love to see if anyone else has been disappointed by her and agrees with my age issues. and also why she has such glowing feedback!

I'm no fluffy but this is an interesting first post.  Who were the other 8 girls?  Are you sure your not a Prossie yourself?  :unknown:  Just asking.  :unknown: :unknown:

hi roth
this subject shows the value of ukp
of the the 3 reviews of sasha on here
1 is positive
1 is neutral
and 1 is negative
you could not get a fairer  selection than that
one question to ask yourself is is why only three reviews

X-SEXYSASHA-X

i always do my clients feedback the same day or at the latest the day after, if u wanted to leave me bad feedback then after i left your feedback you could of left me bad feedback as once I've written yours i can't change it and the booking will still be on the system if your real you can still do me bad feedback and i can't change mine so that argument fails again !!! lol and i still don't seem to have any private messages telling me your username on adult work etc ???? interesting ?? lol  :coolgirl: xx

Offline Roth

hi roth
this subject shows the value of ukp
of the the 3 reviews of sasha on here
1 is positive
1 is neutral
and 1 is negative
you could not get a fairer  selection than that
one question to ask yourself is is why only three reviews

I agree that the part of the value of UKP is from the reviews.   :thumbsup:  But I think that putting up such a detailed review as the first ever post of a new member is a bit suspicious.   :unknown:  That's just me though.  Others may think differently.  :unknown:

Offline Hantsolo

I agree that the part of the value of UKP is from the reviews.   :thumbsup:  But I think that putting up such a detailed review as the first ever post of a new member is a bit suspicious.   :unknown:  That's just me though.  Others may think differently.  :unknown:

Have to agree Roth, very strange 1st post and review

I realise everyones tastes are different, but having seen Sasha before she certainly isn't as the OP described her.

Offline Roth

Have to agree Roth, very strange 1st post and review

I realise everyones tastes are different, but having seen Sasha before she certainly isn't as the OP described her.

I'm no fluffy but the Positive and Neutral reviews have more street cred IMHO.   :thumbsup:

This Negative one looks odd and makes me suspect a rival prossie or pimp or maybe a disgruntled ex BF?   :thumbsdown: We'll see. :unknown:

MM123

I am a genuine male punter, there is no way to prove this but if you wish to question it then thats up to you...

Why would I write a first post as such a detailed description? Well im sure there's a phrase that goes something like 'If you have a positive experience you tell just one person, but if its negative you tell 10"   ... something like that?! - My boss always says it about his customers.
Well anyway, the reason for my post was really because I felt the images were so misleading, I just felt surprised and disappointed and I wanted to see if anyone else shared my views.

I appreciate the offer of a refund, Sasha. Thankyou.
But after such a damning report I feel kind of bad so i'd like to remain anonymous, Either way its money that ive written off now so don't worry about it... but thanks for the offer.

I need to ask though, if you're denying your appearance to be as have described, Why do you photoshop your pictures so heavily as you do? In fact If your skin is taught and you're ripped down, then why photoshop at all?
In an age of HD cameras its clear to see that there isnt one single picture that isn't heavily modified. - (I should have seen that as a warning I know)
Your forthcoming competition pics don't really count either as you will be smothered in dark tanning paste to show up definition and hide skin imperfections when competing.

My review wasn't bitching at all, I was just trying to be genuine and realistic in the desription of my experience...
Sashas service provided was good and her personality lovely, which I was fair about.
I just found the appearance nothing like the pictures portrayed.

Offline Roth

Fair one mate but we're a suspicious bunch on here as you have found.  :wacko: :crazy:  how's about posting some reviews in the other prossies you've seen? :unknown:

Tim20

I'm tempted to have a pop on her and am sticking her on my hot list and Infact going to maybe book her! She's made an effort with a detailed profile though at £180 ph it's at the high end as had some top girls at £150 mark.

Offline Roth

Anyhow if you go on to her own pics on her own website you'll see that they are photoshopped and colour adjusted to make her skin look more brown.  Easy to tell cos no self-respecting high class prossie has brown skirting, brown lace curtains and a shitty  brown pub-style carpet in her bedroom.  It also makes her lippy look fucking dodgy too.  :unknown:  :crazy: :wacko:

Obvious!! But she's still fuckable though.  :D :D

photo gallery. this year.
any one  who is thinking of visting sasha
she looves anal !

spkmstr48

photo gallery. this year.
any one  who is thinking of visting sasha
she looves anal !

Probably because it goes with the Brown theme  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigboy69

I agree with MM123 re Sasha. I met with her back in 2012 for a out call (she was 36 then too) I opened the door of my hotel room and had a hard job to hide my disappointment as she had clearly lied about her age, I was 35 at the time and she had a good 10 years on me if not more ! but she is a lovely lady and does provide a very good service ( anal, filming etc) and has a body of a girl half her age and is very good in bed !!! but with so many better girls in Bournemouth I'm amazed she's still so popular !!

Guess its the so real to life photos pulls the punters in clearly from her photos she (looks)
So special against other wg in the 35/55 yr old age range .
In real life ???????

X-SEXYSASHA-X

as i have said before i can prove my age if necessary to anyone visiting, and as for the bad review as i have said if you check my feedbacks on adult work and click on the guys feedback who have left me feedback i nearly always do theirs first, and once I have done that it can't be changed so they can leave me bad feedback and they will still have feedback from me that can't be changed so that is rubbish !!!! if i didn't look like my pics someone would have said !!! and well as for the report from BIGBOY69 i know for a fact that you have become very friendly with the escort who has said she is going to try and ruin me lol and the reason she has said that is after 2.5 yrs of telling her to leave me the fuck alone she still contacts me to be friends with her after she ripped me off lol and u left me very good feedback after i had done yours first and tried to book me again earlier this year as i have still have the message on my adult work profile lmaoooooo  :sarcastic: !!! to be honest i have better things to do than keep coming on here to listen to bitching all the time, the main reason i left one of the local sites was for that reason so say what u like about me, i know i am genuine and look like my pics as u can see from my avatar on here which is also on my adult work pics u can see every little mole and marking on my body as its a professional pic !!! unfortunately there are many jealous girls out there who get very friendly with clients and try and use this and anything they can against me, well good luck as i am always busy, i have many regulars and anyone who has met me knows i am real, and as i do my clients feedback before they do mine on adult work they could easily leave me bad feedback and there would be nothing i could do about it lol i am not going to bother arguing with u all on here anymore, if u have nothing better to do than hide behind your laptop and make up rubbish then i feel sorry for you lol !!! and thanks guys to those of you that have seen me and have sent me such lovely messages !!! as for the escort who seems to stalk me constantly and is blatantly jealous of me i feel very sorry for, she is a very mixed up and silly girl who i will continue to ignore the same as most people who know her in bournemouth and poole do out of work as she is a total nutter and is well known for it !!! lol i hope you all have a wonderful summer and as for my professional fitness competitions whether i am tan sprayed heavily or not that will not hide if i was baggy or had bad skin lol stage lights will show my body and face are all tight and toned from 8 hrs a wk gym work lol and as for staying anonymous i will have already done ur feedback so no need to not say ur adult work name so everyone can check that i did ur feedback is there ??? and u can still do mine as bad as I've done urs hahahaha utter rubbish its totally obvious who u r u silly girl !!! perhaps i should buy a dongle and make up some profiles and do some bad reviews on you ???? or maybe i will just continue to ignore u as most people in the area do out of work lol anyways have a nice summer guys and have fun bitching lmaooooooooooo xxxxxx

Offline Roth

Shame she's so pricey otherwise I'd travel down to offload some man fat.   :lol: :lol: I  fancy some toon sex.  :lol: :lol:

Cda1966

Wonder if she does a two girl with Jessica Rabbit, maybe Bugs Bunny is the pimp

Bigboy69

as i have said before i can prove my age if necessary to anyone visiting, and as for the bad review as i have said if you check my feedbacks on adult work and click on the guys feedback who have left me feedback i nearly always do theirs first, and once I have done that it can't be changed so they can leave me bad feedback and they will still have feedback from me that can't be changed so that is rubbish !!!! if i didn't look like my pics someone would have said !!! and well as for the report from BIGBOY69 i know for a fact that you have become very friendly with the escort who has said she is going to try and ruin me lol and the reason she has said that is after 2.5 yrs of telling her to leave me the fuck alone she still contacts me to be friends with her after she ripped me off lol and u left me very good feedback after i had done yours first and tried to book me again earlier this year as i have still have the message on my adult work profile lmaoooooo  :sarcastic: !!! to be honest i have better things to do than keep coming on here to listen to bitching all the time, the main reason i left one of the local sites was for that reason so say what u like about me, i know i am genuine and look like my pics as u can see from my avatar on here which is also on my adult work pics u can see every little mole and marking on my body as its a professional pic !!! unfortunately there are many jealous girls out there who get very friendly with clients and try and use this and anything they can against me, well good luck as i am always busy, i have many regulars and anyone who has met me knows i am real, and as i do my clients feedback before they do mine on adult work they could easily leave me bad feedback and there would be nothing i could do about it lol i am not going to bother arguing with u all on here anymore, if u have nothing better to do than hide behind your laptop and make up rubbish then i feel sorry for you lol !!! and thanks guys to those of you that have seen me and have sent me such lovely messages !!! as for the escort who seems to stalk me constantly and is blatantly jealous of me i feel very sorry for, she is a very mixed up and silly girl who i will continue to ignore the same as most people who know her in bournemouth and poole do out of work as she is a total nutter and is well known for it !!! lol i hope you all have a wonderful summer and as for my professional fitness competitions whether i am tan sprayed heavily or not that will not hide if i was baggy or had bad skin lol stage lights will show my body and face are all tight and toned from 8 hrs a wk gym work lol and as for staying anonymous i will have already done ur feedback so no need to not say ur adult work name so everyone can check that i did ur feedback is there ??? and u can still do mine as bad as I've done urs hahahaha utter rubbish its totally obvious who u r u silly girl !!! perhaps i should buy a dongle and make up some profiles and do some bad reviews on you ???? or maybe i will just continue to ignore u as most people in the area do out of work lol anyways have a nice summer guys and have fun bitching lmaooooooooooo xxxxxx

Must of hit a nerve on this one guys :) It is true I did try and book her earlier this year but changed my mind in favour of a threesome with two other girls. But unlike Sasha's comments re my " supposed friendship" with a escort who is trying to ruin her what a loud of rubbish !!! I don't have any issues with Sasha what so ever and would happily see her again as she does offer a very good service which I did mention in my first post ! My only issue with her is her age she's clearly late 40's and I only commented so other guys can make a informed decision when deciding whether to book her.

X-SEXYSASHA-X

:coolgirl: ok well next time i see you big boy i will prove my age and as for the decor in my house unless u have been in my house u can't see the whole picture !!! its very a very classy house which is done in shabby chic expensive furniture, as i have explained before on a previous post i cannot change the carpets as i rent the house but i have recently made an offer to buy it, and if if its accepted i will having the entire house revamped to granite flooring and underfloor heating etc !!! anyone who comes to my house sais how beautiful it is and me so there we go !!! and as i said before i mostly leave adult work feedback before the client does giving them EVERY opportunity to leave me bad feedback and frequently my feedback sais i look better than my pics !!! clients words that they don't have to say do they ? anyways i am real and the pic that shows me clearly as I've said before is the professional one shown on here !!! it shows every marking in my skin and body and as for saying that if u spray paint a baggy granny and put her on stage in a fitness competition she will look good is hilarious !!! hahahahaha try posting that comment in a bodybuilding forum and see what they say, to look good on stage under such bright lights in that sort of competition takes months of intensive training and if u want to check i am real i will tell u my real name as all my family and friends know what i do so look me up on Facebook as some of my pics and posts are public Barbara Ann Edwards !!! Also the girl who i know made up a client profile and did this stupid report on here has harassed me in and out of work for the last 2.5 yrs since i told her to fuck off after trying to rip me off and this i have proof of and can provide to anyone if necessary !!! She has recently changed her profile from a 30F to a 32E and from a size 6 to a size 8 cos she has obv had comments from punters cos she lies about everything !!! she may be good with clients but she is a deceitful lying conning little bitch that only a few girls will have anything to do with !!! she is strongly disliked out of work in the area and this is proved by a post that is public on my Facebook wall by the comments made !!! I knew she wood do something like this when she messaged me again on there asking for help again the other week and i ignored her, and i had enough now so as the post states i am taking this further with my solicitor and i am contacting her parents to see if they can stop her harassing me at every opportunity she gets as i am sure they will be disgusted with her behaviour !!!! she also shortened her last name on Facebook thinking i would be stupid enuf to not remember her full name silly girl !!! i am sure she will read this so [Name removed by admin] grow up and get a life and i hope your parents agree with me your behaviour is appalling and u need to get off all the anti-depressants and drugs you are on because u can't handle your life or who you are !!! get some real help u obviously need it or you would leave me alone !!! lol  :D thanks to the guys who have been honest and have really seen me and stuck up for me !!!  :drinks: and as for the rest who have nothing to do but bitch well all i can say is u sound more like jealous escorts than punters lmaooooooo and lets b honest on here unlike adult work u could easily be !!! get down the gym and get fit and u may get more work hahahaha !!!  :dance girl: and by the beginning of next week i will ripped back to just pure muscle ready for my competition on the 2nd may soo no baggy skin and just for the record i am entered into age group 35 to 40 yrs old and i had provide proof of age for this to enter  :cool: other girls have feedback on work so i think out 304 i wood of had a bad one by now if i wasn't as fit as fuck lol  :coolgirl: believe what u want but this is just another site for process with no work to bitch on with a few real clients sprinkled in lol sad but true i am afraid !!!  :wackogirl: xxx

Bigboy69

I don't like the way this thread is going as its turned into a personal assault on another escorts credibility ! Sasha's comments seem to get more defensive by the moment ( truth hurts ) Am I the only one who thinks she's trying to deflect attention away from herself re her photo shopped pictures and much higher than stated age by suggesting a conspiracy re every negative comment directed at her is written by a fellow escort ? Truth is some guys feel like they are being conned hence the negativity towards you !  I actually emailed Sasha privately re her bizarre comments directed at me and what she sent me was epic and took me a good 15 minutes to read  !!! She spent the whole message slagging of a rival escort who must be the daughter of Satan himself  :diablo: if what she says about her is to be believed ! Come on give us a break :dash: What worrys me is that if Sasha is this paranoid and willing to divulge the poor girls real name on a open forum (have reported to admin for breach of rules) accuse said girl of heavy drug use ( rubbish ) and threaten to tell her parents via face book over a falling out that they once had ! Who would do such a thing !!! Might she not do the same to a clients own privacy if they to make the mistake of upsetting her ? and while I have paid for the services of the lady she's referring to, I am far from as "friendly" with said escort as she claims ! Surely she would of put me up to writing lots of raving reviews of her on this very site if that was true  :yahoo:  Sasha get a grip you seem far to paranoid and jealous of the competition to take your comments seriously as most of the escorts in Dorset are in there mid twentys nearly half your real age  :D

just a aside
 when i visted sasha some years ago
 she said she looks out for
 escorts on aw who (push the rules)
i guess that must NOT make her those SAID escorts best friend ! :cry:
re her photos and age  look at what has been said
 look at her profile and decide your self (the end euogh said)
she is a nice lady for sure and keen to please with a very clean house
and does  tick more than a few ticks on most punters tick list
so you  pays your money takes your choice.
she has tailored her self to fit a certain look and she does that well!! :crazy:
there are three reviews of her on this site 1 each positive,neutral,and negative that says it all.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:05:55 am by 306 »

Offline Roth

I'd be happy to drive down to see her if she wasn't charging £180ph.   :cry:

I've added her to my Can't Quite Afford HL!!  :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

I'd be happy to drive down to see her if she wasn't charging £180ph.   :cry:

I've added her to my Can't Quite Afford HL!!  :lol: :lol:

The list for when that big accumulator comes off.

Offline Roth

OldAdmin

She's banned. Reason listed at the end of her posts.

So Barbie goes back to play with ken
if ken has £180 per hour !
To play? :yahoo:

JUKE1967

I have seen Sexy Sasha i would say late 40s poss 50 good service the humming very off putting ive been punting for years ive seen alot better for £60.00 would not return sorry Sasha but its the truth

Offline Roth

I have seen Sexy Sasha i would say late 40s poss 50 good service the humming very off putting ive been punting for years ive seen alot better for £60.00 would not return sorry Sasha but its the truth

If you've been punting for years, how come this is your first post about your adventures?  :unknown:

Bigboy69

Looks like Sasha got what was coming to her  :yahoo: All that time defending herself, slagging off another escort and now her own reputation which she was fighting so hard to protect is now on here at least is in tatters  :D 

Suffice to say for the punters who are looking for a escort  in the 50+ age group she does tick the right boxes but seems a little crazy to me re all the stuff that she has wrote  :wacko:

Offline Jerboa

So the OP was correct about Sasha's age.  :)

"Police charged Barbara Ann Edwards, 51, of Guest Avenue in Poole, with a number of robbery offences"

cockneybstrd

So the OP was correct about Sasha's age.  :)

"Police charged Barbara Ann Edwards, 51, of Guest Avenue in Poole, with a number of robbery offences"

interesting jeroba i wonder if those break in's were clients of hers?

Offline Jerboa

She was in Crown court last month, but no idea what she got.

bigmanbigman

Offline Mcping

More proof to show you can't trust any prossie...

Offline Cunning Punt

More proof to show you can't trust any prossie...

That's a ridiculous thing to say. You take the alleged actions of one prossie and assume that's what one could potentially expect from any of the thousands of working girls!

That's just like saying just because a couple of accountants fiddle the books and steal clients' money, they are all like that.  :crazy:

Also, we are not sure what the actual verdict was relating to this one - it doesn't actually say.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:51:22 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Mcping

Fuck I thought someone would make a comment about stating the obvious...

Of course it's wrong to generalise and make assumptions blah blah blah. Very noble.
Please don't tell me you would actually trust any prossie who fuck men for cash..

Offline bob the knob

and of course most women might say,  can you trust any man who pays cash to fuck a prossie

Offline tq85

I was on the verge of booking a meet with this WG via AW when I first started looking at WGs.......I then found this forum and I'm very grateful of the reviews that suggested she was quite an older lady.

I've still not had my barbie fuck crossed off the bucket list, and I'm happy that I'm still searching for a younger one courtesy of these more honest reviews than AW  :thumbsup:

Offline buccdriver

Latest info, as of today......verdict guilty, being brought back to court on 21 December for sentencing. CPS looking for minimum of 16 years.

Belisknor

Latest info, as of today......verdict guilty, being brought back to court on 21 December for sentencing. CPS looking for minimum of 16 years.

That is good news at least now both Jasmine and Bella can start putting those awful events behind them and not to seem cruel but I hope the evil cow gets the full amount and that she's made someone's bitch inside  :D :lol: :D

Any idea what her accomplices got ?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 07:59:22 pm by Belisknor »

Offline mwalston

Her profile still active guess it will be out calls only when she gets locked up

Offline Mcping

and of course most women might say,  can you trust any man who pays cash to fuck a prossie

Quite rightly so...

I don't even trust myself sometimes  :cool:

Offline buccdriver

Any idea what her accomplices got ?

Belisknor, I believe that's a separate case.

It wasn't just Bella and Jasmine threatened. About five girls in all. Length of sentence revolves around witness harrassment and intimidation in addition to main charges.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:47:29 pm by buccdriver »