Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable agencies?  (Read 887 times)

Offline Arar77

Hi everyone

Sorry if this is a repeat topic (sure it probably is), but can anyone recommend a trustworthy agency please? Based in London (Central) - incall or an outcall to my hotel.

I've punted with plenty of ladies on AW before but none of my hotlist are available next week when there, so I figured an agency might be worth a try. The cheaper end of the scale would be preferable - £150/£200 ph.

Erik Lanshof

If you click on the "London Agencies" link above your post and then click on the "Type A" agencies you should find everything you need with comments.  Once you choose a girl you want to see check to see if she has any reviews or ask on the forum if anybody has seen her.

Offline Arar77

You're a star, thanks very much for the pointer. :drinks:

Mark Andrews

If you click on the "London Agencies" link above your post and then click on the "Type A" agencies you should find everything you need with comments.  Once you choose a girl you want to see check to see if she has any reviews or ask on the forum if anybody has seen her.

As suggested here, do this and you should see a trend emerge as to who has the best overall recommendations. This can also be a good way to know who to hire from the best and most highly recommended agencies also.

Offline Arar77

Great, valuable advice thank you. 

My trip to London is only for a day, and I want to ensure that I don't do the usual and spend it wondering around dodgy areas with my phone out trying to figure out Plans D, E, and F on the hoof, after Plans A, B and C have all let me down!

Mark Andrews

Just out of interest have you been there before?

If I am going to be biased ever so slightly, I would try and stick more to the website of the city as to where you hire from . .

Offline Arar77

Not sure I follow you, sorry...

But I grew up in London, lived there for most of my life, so I know my way around well - I'm just back for work one day next week so want to make the most of it.  Rather than booking someone through AW, finding out that she lets me down when I get to the road, then hurriedly trying to find replacements who end up being a) awful or b) unavailable...  Figured an agency may be the way forward to avoid that...

joey_gleet

Great, valuable advice thank you. 

My trip to London is only for a day, and I want to ensure that I don't do the usual and spend it wondering around dodgy areas with my phone out trying to figure out Plans D, E, and F on the hoof, after Plans A, B and C have all let me down!

I'm going to be in a similar situation. Planning a trip to London in May and will have a narrow window of opportunity for a punt.  It seems, from what I have been reading, that independents seem to offer the best service for price but there can be difficulties hooking up with them at a specific time and on short notice.  The agencies seem to offer short notice but charge more for their cut and you have to take whoever is available at that time.
 Also considering parlours that offer NURU + BJ but again, seems like that can be hit or miss.