Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you make of this? Serious or not? - SEXY ENGLISH BROOKE  (Read 35456 times)

Offline anthonysterling

Watch out for this one!

So I've had interesting correspondence from a certain Brooke in London tonight:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please read the correspondence between her and I and let me know your thoughts. Think she's bluffing about the cops etc?

At 17:58 I decided to text Brooke - as the texts suggest, some calls were made in between. Sorry if it's a long read :-S

17:58 Me:       Hi Brooke, haven't seen you before. Was wondering if you're free at 9pm for an outcall at a hotel in EC1Y ***?
18:03 Brooke: That depends which hotel you will need to call x
18:03 Me:       Call now good?
18:05 Brooke: It's up to you but I do not accept text messages.
18:05 Me:       Hotel is in London ********. According to my lastminute booking it's a 5 star ;-). Haven't been there yet.
18:05 - I called her twice, both went straight to voicemail.
18:05 Me:       Just tried calling. Went straight to voicemail. Let me know when is good for you hun.

This is where I was confused. I called as she mentioned - then texted back saying it wasn't working. But her tone changed here - kinda surprised.

18:06 Brooke: Final warning. I do not accept text to messages. Calls only
18:06 - I called her, but same story. .
18:08 - Thought one last try. By now I thought this isn't worth the hassle so I wrote the next one - reasonable enough I thought?!?
18:09 Me:       Let's forget it. Enjoy your night.

Now this was the shocker...
18:26 Brooke: If you refuse to call there is no way in hell I going to risk the time, travel costs and safety aspect of following a random text message to god knows where and meet god knows who. Your refusal to follow basic protocol clearly shows a disturbed and unstable personality. Your details will be permanently stored and blocked as well as circulated regionally as a potentially dangerous client. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE

18:27 - I saw the message and tried to call one final time, to clarify. At this point, it's clear the calls weren't being received so I gave up. No more calls I thought and thought I'd conclude the convo further with my closing statement (patient as always as I am).

18:29 Me:       I did try to call a few times. This is clearly an automated response. Here's to hoping someone does pick it up. Also check out my missed calls - would make sense to you... I'm just confused but no worries. Life's always good!

Then I realised it wasn't an automated message, and that my little "life's always good" comment may be got to her? Coz that's the motto I like to live by... oh well

18:36 Brooke: Life is not good when I'm having my phone clogged up by delusional morons like you. Thos is now your final warning to cease all contact immediately and permanently. Any further attempts at contact including any response to this message will be considered your formal acknowledgement of intent to Commit criminal harassment and action will be taken accordingly. I have genuine clients to speak to and zero tolerance for your kind of abuse. NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN

By now, all I could see in this was humour to be fair. But it was her message after that which has prompted me to come on here.

18:42 Me:      You're stupid. And I refuse to acknowledge that on a such a basis. Don't see why anyone would. It's okay, no more texts/calls. Like I said earlier, just forget it. Have a good Easter break either way (cool face smiley). Don't worry, I shan't contact you again anyway.

18:49 Brooke: It's a shame you felt the need to confirm that your intention was to commit criminal harassment. While it is a complete waste of my time I will now be filing a police complaint within the next 72hours (allowing for the bank holiday) n the meantime I suggest you do not make matters worse for yourself by continuing to harass me. In like with guidelines for successful prosecutions I will not be responding to any more of your harassment but all contact will be recorded for use in evidence. And before you come back with some ignorant response. Prostitution is legalism the UK. I pay my taxes Harassment is illegal and ANYONE is entitles to the same attention and protection of the law. Im sure a representative will be I'm touch shortly. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN

I could tell by the final message she must've been frustrated because of the increase in typos too. Sad really considering it was clearly a misunderstanding. What typing this has done is helped me see it from her perspective too - still, I thought her responses and the level of escalation in them were quite unwarranted...

So, am I looking at anything to worry about here?
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Gordo987

My advice? DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN. Plenty more prossies in London M8.

Offline smiths

Watch out for this one!

So I've had interesting correspondence from a certain Brooke in London tonight:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please read the correspondence between her and I and let me know your thoughts. Think she's bluffing about the cops etc?

At 17:58 I decided to text Brooke - as the texts suggest, some calls were made in between. Sorry if it's a long read :-S

17:58 Me:       Hi Brooke, haven't seen you before. Was wondering if you're free at 9pm for an outcall at a hotel in EC1Y ***?
18:03 Brooke: That depends which hotel you will need to call x
18:03 Me:       Call now good?
18:05 Brooke: It's up to you but I do not accept text messages.
18:05 Me:       Hotel is in London ********. According to my lastminute booking it's a 5 star ;-). Haven't been there yet.
18:05 - I called her twice, both went straight to voicemail.
18:05 Me:       Just tried calling. Went straight to voicemail. Let me know when is good for you hun.

This is where I was confused. I called as she mentioned - then texted back saying it wasn't working. But her tone changed here - kinda surprised.

18:06 Brooke: Final warning. I do not accept text to messages. Calls only
18:06 - I called her, but same story. .
18:08 - Thought one last try. By now I thought this isn't worth the hassle so I wrote the next one - reasonable enough I thought?!?
18:09 Me:       Let's forget it. Enjoy your night.

Now this was the shocker...
18:26 Brooke: If you refuse to call there is no way in hell I going to risk the time, travel costs and safety aspect of following a random text message to god knows where and meet god knows who. Your refusal to follow basic protocol clearly shows a disturbed and unstable personality. Your details will be permanently stored and blocked as well as circulated regionally as a potentially dangerous client. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE

18:27 - I saw the message and tried to call one final time, to clarify. At this point, it's clear the calls weren't being received so I gave up. No more calls I thought and thought I'd conclude the convo further with my closing statement (patient as always as I am).

18:29 Me:       I did try to call a few times. This is clearly an automated response. Here's to hoping someone does pick it up. Also check out my missed calls - would make sense to you... I'm just confused but no worries. Life's always good!

Then I realised it wasn't an automated message, and that my little "life's always good" comment may be got to her? Coz that's the motto I like to live by... oh well

18:36 Brooke: Life is not good when I'm having my phone clogged up by delusional morons like you. Thos is now your final warning to cease all contact immediately and permanently. Any further attempts at contact including any response to this message will be considered your formal acknowledgement of intent to Commit criminal harassment and action will be taken accordingly. I have genuine clients to speak to and zero tolerance for your kind of abuse. NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN

By now, all I could see in this was humour to be fair. But it was her message after that which has prompted me to come on here.

18:42 Me:      You're stupid. And I refuse to acknowledge that on a such a basis. Don't see why anyone would. It's okay, no more texts/calls. Like I said earlier, just forget it. Have a good Easter break either way (cool face smiley). Don't worry, I shan't contact you again anyway.

18:49 Brooke: It's a shame you felt the need to confirm that your intention was to commit criminal harassment. While it is a complete waste of my time I will now be filing a police complaint within the next 72hours (allowing for the bank holiday) n the meantime I suggest you do not make matters worse for yourself by continuing to harass me. In like with guidelines for successful prosecutions I will not be responding to any more of your harassment but all contact will be recorded for use in evidence. And before you come back with some ignorant response. Prostitution is legalism the UK. I pay my taxes Harassment is illegal and ANYONE is entitles to the same attention and protection of the law. Im sure a representative will be I'm touch shortly. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN

I could tell by the final message she must've been frustrated because of the increase in typos too. Sad really considering it was clearly a misunderstanding. What typing this has done is helped me see it from her perspective too - still, I thought her responses and the level of escalation in them were quite unwarranted...

So, am I looking at anything to worry about here?

Assuming its true she is a fucking fruit of the loop, not unusual by any means though as previous similar threads have shown. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries joining on here and ranting and raving as some have before her.

As to going to the police you haven't committed ANY crime so that's not going to go anywhere except them telling her not to waste their time.

Offline Trevor12

I wouldn't take this seriously, no.

She thinks you're a timewaster. If a prossie who has her phone number displayed reported every timewaster to the police, they'd end up doing her for harrassement.

Offline RedKettle

I doubt very much she would go to the police or that they would be bothered.

Were you using a punting phone?  In which case pretty hard for anyone to get to you anyway.

Shame because she does look dam good.

Finally - don't contact her again, ever!

Offline cueball

I wouldn't worry about that, if all you've said is true you've done nowt wrong. Bin her and move on.

Offline closeshave

She's a crackpot.will never go the the cops either. I could understand  if she didn't realise first call went voice mail but several probably set by default. Well we've been warned and thanks for that.

Offline Ggowman

Offline Punting Valley

She sounds like a crazy woman, tell you to call and direct your call to voicemail, then blame you for calling? Avoid! :scare:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I tried contacting her around xmas.

spoke predominantly via text message. gave up when she said she didnt offer OWO.

Don't waste your time mate!

SirFrank

Not much to add really but if this is verbatim then you've got nowt to worry about. Very unusual. She's not going to the cops and even if she did, you've done nowt wrong. Presumably you've got a punting phone with a cash PAYG sim? If so and you're paranoid bin your SIM. As per other posters, kick her into the long grass and move on

Offline house music dave

I've had a text of this type before. Meeting was all set, requested outfit and that she bring wet wipes then she just stopped responding. I text again to enquire if the meet was still going ahead and she threatened me with the police.

What you've done is pushed her "crazy button" my guess is that she has got multiple guys messaging her at once and forgot who you were and flipped out. or instead of turning off her phone if she didn't want to be bothered decided to take out her frustrations on you. This is Saafe 101 tactics "threaten him with the police hun, he'll soon get going".

In terms of police as others have said you've got nothing to worry about as you have a record of texts.   

xxxx

I wouldn't pay £150 to see that naked - I'd want someone better looking. Going by her photos.

SirFrank

I've had a text of this type before. Meeting was all set, requested outfit and that she bring wet wipes then she just stopped responding. I text again to enquire if the meet was still going ahead and she threatened me with the police.

What you've done is pushed her "crazy button" my guess is that she has got multiple guys messaging her at once and forgot who you were and flipped out. or instead of turning off her phone if she didn't want to be bothered decided to take out her frustrations on you. This is Saafe 101 tactics "threaten him with the police hun, he'll soon get going".

In terms of police as others have said you've got nothing to worry about as you have a record of texts.

The same girl?

Tjkooker

Probably hitting paranoia after doing too much coke.

Captain Caveman

A delusional pro$$ie?

This is news because....???

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

You've got your messages confirming you've been normal.... Police would only ask her how much Coke she had done  :hi:

spkmstr48

I wouldn't pay £150 to see that naked - I'd want someone better looking. Going by her photos.

? Looks OK but I only pay that kind of dosh when I know that the service level is up to scratch.

I too suspect she was holding more than one text conversation and got confused.

Smarts isn't a prerequisite.

spkmstr48

Why if she doesn't do text conversations was she having a text conversation in the first place?

Silly girl.

Dave2014

I will keep this short: on the basis of what you have written, you are not going to get 'done' for harassment. The end.

Offline bigmc

Id have given up after the first phone call wasn't answered, but I'm very lazy  :D
She sounds very aggressive and a bit over reactionary
 Move on, loads more out there

Toshiba

Ermmm you are clearly concerned or you wouldnt be on here asking advice.

There was a point in that convo though when you were warned and really didnt need to text back, genuine though you were and i totally get that youre intentions were good but sorry you were told and you still kept it going.

Im struggling to have any sympathy for you , the last text you sent was needless , you brought all of this on youreself and should have just left it alone.

Sorry

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ermmm you are clearly concerned or you wouldnt be on here asking advice.

There was a point in that convo though when you were warned and really didnt need to text back, genuine though you were and i totally get that youre intentions were good but sorry you were told and you still kept it going.

Im struggling to have any sympathy for you , the last text you sent was needless , you brought all of this on youreself and should have just left it alone.

Sorry

and that he should now fuk her off and leave it alone.

she'll settle down when the coke wears off!

Toshiba

and that he should now fuk her off and leave it alone.

she'll settle down when the coke wears off!

Maybe shes a hot head yes, they usually are but to be fair he was warned and then still sent a needless text(the last one).no need to send it and now his mind will be doing overtime especially if hes attached.daft in my opinion, these whores as we know are very vengeful and play on youre mind, shes obviously rattled him

Offline Zeusthedoc

Maybe shes a hot head yes, they usually are but to be fair he was warned and then still sent a needless text(the last one).no need to send it and now his mind will be doing overtime especially if hes attached.daft in my opinion, these whores as we know are very vengeful and play on youre mind, shes obviously rattled him

that's good and well. It's your opinion, fine.
He's asked a specific question at the end too - if you're going to tell him he was a bit of dick for not spotting warning signs, maybe add your answer to the question too?

Offline ForrestGump

...So, am I looking at anything to worry about here?

Not unless you used your personal rather than a punting phone for this exchange with her.

She's just wasted your time, has a bad attitude and has nothing that the police would be interested in pursuing.

Move on and don't dwell on this. Thanks for sharing this with the ukp community.

Offline NIK

Id have given up after the first phone call wasn't answered, but I'm very lazy  :D
She sounds very aggressive and a bit over reactionary
 Move on, loads more out there

Me too.
What I can't understand is why you persisted or tried to explain. You should have realised she was a loo loo  :wackogirl:  straight away and moved on. Plenty more prossies  out there. If someone responds inappropriately in first contact it would always be my last.

As for going to the police, the number of these daft prossies who threaten  that  appears to be increasing.  :wackogirl:  It's time they realised that the police cannot taken action without evidence a crime has been committed and if they are going to take it further a more than even chance they will secure a prosecution. It also has to be either in the public interest or in the 'victim's' interest.

Offline NIK

Also just checked her profile - far too many do's and don't's for my liking. When they have lists like that it usually indicates a crackpot and /or someone up their own arse.
Wouldn't touch a prossy with a long list of rules with a bargepole.  :mad:

If you look carefully she has a longer list of rules than she does of services!

Obviously an arrogant, shite service provider with the usual AWank fairytale feedback.
As someone else has suggested, what's the betting she will come on here ranting and raving and threatening us when some snake tells her as has happened infinite times in the past.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 08:39:19 am by NIK »

Offline ForrestGump

...what's the betting she will come on here ranting and raving and threatening us when some snake tells her as has happened infinite times in the past.

Where's that stopwatch image when I need it!  :)

Offline Quatro

Q. OWO   A. OWO is strictly discretionary. In most cases I will ask for a sexual health certificate dated within the last 30 days before i will proceed with this service. If you are unsure please ask me at the time of booking.

Think she looks pretty hot actually but with shit like this on her Q&A, way too much like hard work.

OldAdmin

Her threats of reporting you to police for nothing has landed her in the blacklist:
External Link/Members Only

Dusktildawn

I have had similar correspondence with her

I honestly think if you don't just book her you will get abuse as a time waster

The fact she says "contact me to discuss" then goes all  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: when you contact her

I think we should all text her from our punting phones and see who gets the best reply  :lol:

muzzya57

I have a sneaky suspicion that she may, and I mean may, not have been a great punt anyway. Let it lie.

Online Anadin

I think she may have outed you on her twitter.

Offline Anallover6969

just red her profile. I was going to give up when I saw how much waffle there was. Glad I didn't cos it's hilarious.

Q. Restrictions..   A. I will not meet with anyone under the age of 25, I do enforce this!! ((HOW I assume that you'll need your passport or drivers licence to hand))

I am very happy to meet any other ages with no upper limit and all ethnicities and nationalities as long as you speak fluent english (made me chuckle)

What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?   Joining the mile high club on board an airplane ((Well it wouldn't be on board a fucking boat)).

She's a complete fruit loop. You dodged a bullet fella.

Offline socks

I think she may have outed you on her twitter.
Looks that way. I've struggled to spot the spelling mistakes and death threats she's mentioned on her twitter. :wackogirl:

OldAdmin

Her threats of reporting you to police for nothing has landed her in the blacklist:
External Link/Members Only

Now also included in Outing of punter.

Offline Roth

Now also included in Outing of punter.

Whilst the OP should of taken the hint and stopped texting when it was obvious she's a head case, she should NOT have threatened him or tried to out him.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

She has previous:
"Sexy English Brooke labeling punter as Barebacker because of uniform request!"
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30818.0

So now also included in the blacklist under - Revenge & Malicious allegations.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whilst the OP should of taken the hint and stopped texting when it was obvious she's a head case, she should NOT have threatened him or tried to out him.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Many pro$$ies are mentally unstable, I learnt that years ago.       :hi:

muzzya57

Some are, some aren't . Just like punters.

spkmstr48

Wonder if she was crazy before she started selling herself or if it was the job?

If the latter it's a little sad that she felt compelled to go down a career path that clearly didn't suit her.

Is she going for some kind of record for most reasons to be blacklisted?

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

Some are, some aren't . Just like punters.
i agree with you there.
I would be seriously worried about anyone actually visiting her . If she's cites complaining to the old bill that easily before anything happens then what would she do if she took exception to you during the punt...frightening that she is a WG but hopefully this will highlight to all to avoid

fredpunter

I'm no expert on Twitter but looking at who she follows and who follows her she is clearly associated with a few other girls. Personally this would put me off them as well, I know people shouldn't be held guilty by association but where my money and safety is concerned ......

James999

If she contacted the police they may well section her, she clearly has mental issues  :thumbsdown:

Offline tazz

Did you see this post about her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30818.msg430664;topicseen#msg430664

I called her once and asked if she could do a role play to do with chatting about politics as id read she had studied this. What should have been an easy request to understand turned into a variety of questions etc, knew then she isnt right in the head.

Offline HistoryRepeats

I saw her once and she was a good punt.

But before the punt, I said I would be delayed by about 5 mins because I needed to find a cashpoint and she went off on one by text arguing about the legalities of prostitution.

Quite bizzare to be honest, but in all honesty she was a good punt.

spkmstr48

I saw her once and she was a good punt.

But before the punt, I said I would be delayed by about 5 mins because I needed to find a cashpoint and she went off on one by text arguing about the legalities of prostitution.

Quite bizzare to be honest, but in all honesty she was a good punt.

She clearly can't send the right answer to the right text can she?

Either that or she really does need sectioning!

Offline HistoryRepeats

She clearly can't send the right answer to the right text can she?

Either that or she really does need sectioning!

I genuinely didn't know what her problem was! During the meet she was sweet and friendly as anything, her text manner does leave a lot to be desired though!

When I tried to arrange the meet she did say to me to call her though, she was pretty adamant about that.