Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa32- Blackfriars - Incall this time  (Read 2180 times)

12 review(s) for Koa32 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kenlovesspaniard

One of the reason why I saw Koa was thanks to UKP reviews, otherwise I would have never attempt to see any girls with no pictures after years of disappointments from bait and switchers.

The most recent meeting with her was Outcall in Ibis hotel, the location is nice and discreet but only let down is you need the card to use the lift so you will have to hitch a lift with strangers.

All I can say is she is so fucking fit, both physically and facially. She can hold conversations and clearly shows glimmer of amazing intelligence.

For £150 she includes owo full gfe experiences, my god she taste amazing maybe its because of her vegetarian diets, I normally like to know the girl better first before I do the deeds, but something about her innocent look just makes me want to jump on her, which I did and she gladly reciprocated my desire and hunger. She was extremely friendly though out the session and would like to see her again if possible. 

9/10 only because she doesn't offer incalls as much as always busy with outcalls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good punt, she is very good  :thumbsup:

Offline kenlovesspaniard

Cheers for your reviews as well, she was indeed very nice  :drinks: 

Offline hendrix

password02

Does she do In calls now? I thought only outcalls only?

Offline kenlovesspaniard

On her FAQ

Q. Do you do incalls?    A. I am now offering incalls in various hotels in Central London. However, these will only be on certain days, and not very frequently. If you are interested in incalls, please email me and I will respond with when and where I will be.

Yeah mate, I think she only started doing Incalls around January and she did Incall this Friday

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the review.

Pity about lack of photos but she is in my priority hl if she is doing incalls.