Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Taylorxx in Bristol  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Member since August 2013 but not seen before.  Looks like she's been working in Liverpool and High Wycombe.  Not much on UKP.  :unknown:

No number so maybe just selling her PG?  :unknown:

SirFrank

Fooookin ell. If I got on her, I'd have to phone my dad to give me a hand to get off. She looks good enough to eat

Offline Aramis

Her PG has a Bareback fuck pic in it.
Could be her boyfriend I suppose but..... Not the best pic to have to encourage your prospects.

Offline Roth

Her PG has a Bareback fuck pic in it.
Could be her boyfriend I suppose but..... Not the best pic to have to encourage your prospects.

Quite a few prossies have bareback fucking in their public or private galleries.  Probably BF, or hubby.   :thumbsup:

Unless she's a skank , which this one doesn't look like, its unlikely to be a punter.  :unknown:

SaneOnes

Bristol does seem to have some cracking WGs. It's a 5 hours journey for me to get there whenever work takes me and i end up seeing Sophie everytime  as I'm too much of a chicken to gamble on anyone else after that long drive

Offline Roth

No number and she's moved now to Thurrock.  :thumbsdown:

Obviously just another PG selling time waster.  :dash: :dash: :mad:

KenniLingus

Cda1966

Must of been using the special prossie super bullet train that takes them all over the country and back in the blink of an eye

Offline backofthenet

yes, this is just a PG/movie/'used panties' sales scam - sent a couple of messages which have been read and ignored as she has turned up allegedly close to me in London. Annoying, as I have been hunched over a blurred fist for days looking at that main picture.   :dancegirl:

I think (but could be wrong) that there was a girl called Grace who was genuine and generated a bit of feedback but then the profile ended up in the hands of scammers.