Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Monica in Gloucester?  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Johny Stone

Verified profile, if says polish, it is polish.

spkmstr48

Good point

Might be worth a punt at £70ph

Was tempted but Cassandra just confirmed so I'll save Monica for another day.

JV547845

I saw a Polish WG at Wellington St for that price in the summer and the service was pretty bad.  Take your £70 and get half an hour with someone who enjoys the job, or someone charging that money for an hour who's well reviewed. 

spkmstr48

I saw a Polish WG at Wellington St for that price in the summer and the service was pretty bad.  Take your £70 and get half an hour with someone who enjoys the job, or someone charging that money for an hour who's well reviewed.

Saw Latvian Cassandra in Bristol instead, twice the price but worth it I suspect.

Cheers  :drinks:

Might TOFTT with Monica sometime if I feel like a quick cheap and nasty fuck. Sometimes I do...

SirFrank

I won't see any EE girls anymore unless they have great reviews on UKP. I've had too many shit punts that I won't risk it anymore regardless of how hot they look

spkmstr48

I won't see any EE girls anymore unless they have great reviews on UKP. I've had too many shit punts that I won't risk it anymore regardless of how hot they look

There's a possibility I could go full circle for a punt or two. Since joining this forum I've had much better punts, no surprise there, thanks guys. But they have cost more. I suspect that if I went back to cheaper girls I might have lower expectations?

Offline Urban_G

Added to HL but would be interested to hear if anyone visits this girl before I take a dip.

spkmstr48

Added to HL but would be interested to hear if anyone visits this girl before I take a dip.

Might try her weekend after next.

JV547845

Sorry to be a doom sayer but I'd get yourself a plan B, expect a B&S and be prepared to walk.

spkmstr48

Sorry to be a doom sayer but I'd get yourself a plan B, expect a B&S and be prepared to walk.

Fine, Claudia is plan B

Offline Caratacus

Seen Monica twice (the second time, a year later, when i didnt realise i'd already seen her). I think she had slightly changed her profile.....and maybe name too.
Positives: great, yes GREAT bj, nice smile.
Negatives: if she is the girl in her profile pics then they must be old pics. She is, id say a definite size 12 (as stated in her profile) but her photos make her look slimmer. Speaks limited english. Quite a decent shag.

Deffo worth her low rates for the blowjob alone

spkmstr48

Seen Monica twice (the second time, a year later, when i didnt realise i'd already seen her). I think she had slightly changed her profile.....and maybe name too.
Positives: great, yes GREAT bj, nice smile.
Negatives: if she is the girl in her profile pics then they must be old pics. She is, id say a definite size 12 (as stated in her profile) but her photos make her look slimmer. Speaks limited english. Quite a decent shag.

Deffo worth her low rates for the blowjob alone

Different photos, different location and I am pretty sure that's a different girl.

Beware guys

Just saying

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

vw

She was a bigger girl when I saw her last year in Glos at the "Polish coach house", pleasant enough person and gave a good BJ, just not my current type !