Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magic Massage Bounds Green  (Read 8906 times)

Offline King59

Hi guys, anyone ever tried this massage parlour out?

External Link/Members Only

It's local to me so considering giving it a go.

Offline The_Don

Hi guys, anyone ever tried this massage parlour out?

External Link/Members Only

It's local to me so considering giving it a go.

Sorry I've not used their services.

But as with most of these massage places External Link/Members Only depending on what service your after?

Offline Xtro

I used to visit here more than a few years ago. Prices included HR back then.
I also went to this place External Link/Members Only as they had more choice of girls.
Their Newbury Park place is cheaper than their SW7 branch. Again, price inclusive of HR few years ago.
A lot used to be said about them on another site.

Offline webpunter

Crikey - what a high tech website - visitor no's included.  The pics ain't shopped which is a +

Offline Clipit

Site looks great, but how can I see from here that they offer "additional " services. Would hate to arrive here and not be able to avail of what I came for - no pun intended!

Offline Xtro

A recent text to them gave a favourable reply to the question of HE included in price.
I might have to make a visit again. Most girls look good.  :thumbsup:

Offline closeshave

Gotta  get myself  over there in a couple of weeks

Offline webpunter

Site looks great, but how can I see from here that they offer "additional " services. Would hate to arrive here and not be able to avail of what I came for - no pun intended!
Its a dead cert.  As a general rule look for "4 hands'.  A giveaway.  Not normally offered in legit massage places

Offline King59

I think it is more than likely i will give them a go.

Will update after...i'm hoping it will be good news haha

Offline bobby1234

Did you get a HE? Might wanna try them out

Offline bobby1234

Offline Mark1

I am sure that I went there years ago, when it was called Magic Hands Massage. I seemed to remember having to wait by the front (or side) door even with  an appointment, which I didn't like. I believe that it is all young eastern Europeans. I think that it was cheap but really nothing special and the woman that I saw seemed very bored. It was one of the worst and shortest massages ever had. I only went the once.

Offline G.Raff

It's an established Polish outfit that used to be very popular a couple of years ago. It used to be discussed on another forum that saw better days too  ;)
I've been there a couple of times - last time about a year ago. It's a nice 2 massage rooms + lounge (waiting room) - basement/ground floor flat with a  separate entrance in a converted house.
HR was always included in the price but if you wanted topless of b2b you'd have to negotiate with the girl separately.
They used to have some real stunners but I think they changed management and had some issues with the plod.

Good to see they are still going but cant say about their current standards.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:17:33 pm by G.Raff »

Offline G.Raff

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:18:03 pm by G.Raff »

Online jhalford

Been there a few times in the past. Don't really have anything bad to say about it. I wrote a review not too long ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74263.0

I've never been offered anything more than HR but who knows, with repeat visits ymmv.

budgie smuggler

This place used to be my regular haunt, but at £40 for massage and HR, and then an extra £20 for topless, it's not VFM.

There are several nude places for £60 out there, even a few £50 ones.

LL

There are several nude places for £60 out there, even a few £50 ones.
Links please! :)

Offline webpunter

Too fuckin right.  Don';t want any BS from BS.  Coz otherwise we'll have to PM NIK / Admin with a complaint for unsporting behaviour  :lol:

budgie smuggler

Well, as you both asked me so politely.

Find the fuckin' links yourselves !

LL

Excuse me? Which part of my request was impolite? :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Indeed    :unknown: 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:14:23 am by The_Don »

Estoril

I haven't been since Marilyn was working here back in 2010. Are the pics on the site up to date?

budgie smuggler

Sorry mate , YOUR post was perfectly polite, My bad.

I should have only responded to that fucktard Webpunter. Apparently he's going to report me to Unca' NIK !

I can think of at least six £60 or sub-£60 nude Rub N' Tug outfits round London area, two of which have been reviewed several times on UKP.

PM me, as long as you don't pass the info to Webpunter.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:26:57 pm by budgie smuggler »

Offline webpunter

I should have only responded to that fucktard Webpunter. Apparently he's going to report me to Unca' NIK !
LMAO - think you need to read what i posted   "unsporting behaviour  :lol:"   As in you not providing links.  Hardly worthy of a complaint.  Use of the general term of reference 'we'. Just jestin'

Richard_Morgan98

Does anyone know if this place is still open ? Cant get an answer on the phone.

Am up in London soon, have been many times in the past as its close to the tube station.

It's been a while since been, I doubt Agnes is still there ?

Cheers,
Rich

appleseed

I go there from time to time.  HE is definitely part of the service.  When they ask what kind of massage you want, one of the options is sensual.  They move to HE without being asked or prompted in any way.
As for the girls, they have changed from the olden days.  Still worth a visit though.  Apart from topless that doesn't seem to me to be worth an extra £20, I've never thought that there was anything else on offer.