Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate1994 Glasgow  (Read 2266 times)

Offline solway

Anyone tried this good looking blonde ?

Offline muffherwell91

Anyone tried this good looking blonde ?
It’s always better to put up a link, I assume this is the girl...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline solway

Yip that's her.Using a wee tablet no mastered linking -CTL c CTL v ?

JazzMan

Looking through the ratings for Kate1994 and finding who they also rated I came across Scottish Teen who looks interesting.
Anyone seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tjkooker

That one looks a cracker. Adamant on hotel bookings though. So it's a big no from me.

nightwatchman

And her name is Skylar?  A big fan of Breaking Bad no doubt

Offline tazman1002001

That one looks a cracker. Adamant on hotel bookings though. So it's a big no from me.

Shows as incall today?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Going off half cocked again taz!! Read the profile... She's in Manchester at a hotel. Locally you have to book a hotel.

Offline solway

Looking through the ratings for Kate1994 and finding who they also rated I came across Scottish Teen who looks interesting.
Anyone seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yes Jazzy I saw her on an outcall - as Watchman said she was Skylar on Northern Angels.
Nice enough lassie but got the feeling I was too old for her.Pretty shit service. Big turn off she wore a wig
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:46:11 am by solway »

Tjkooker

Why would any prossie think a wig is a good idea? I'd pull the fucker off and flush it down the toilet like a squealing Guinea pig.