Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan Thai Massage- Strawberry Hill Twickenham  (Read 36259 times)

Offline Jjohn7060

External Link/Members Only

Location: Next to Strawberry Hill Station. Parking outside and also on all the roads next to the shop.
Booked 1hr for £45 (+£20 extra). Called and booked 15mins before arriving to make appt.

Was in the area so I thought i would give this place a try, I read a review a while ago. Was greeted by a young Asia lady, very hot, slim and good looking. For a second i thought she was the masseuse but i was wrong.. she just took the payment. £45 for 1 hour. The masseuse was an older woman, not very good looking and dressed like she was going to tesco to do a evening shop. Was taken up stairs to a room with 2 massage tables and told to get undressed and lay down. the room was freezing cold but she did put on an electric heater which made a difference. The massage was great!! totally unexpected. this woman knew what she was doing and was very consistent with  pressure. at one point she asked if i wanted it harder or softer.. this threw me off and i thought that it was a bonafied massage shop. She asked me if i was warm yet to which i replied yes and she took the towel off me and started massaging my bum.. this is when i realized that extras were on the menu  :cool: was asked to flip over and she started massaging my legs and staring at my cock. after a min or 2 she started accidentally brushing it as she massaged high thigh.. and then asked if i would like extras, I asked how much and she said £20. there was no room to negotiate and to be fair £20 was my limit to how much i was willing to pay. She then started with the hj and my goodness she knew what she was doing. she had a very good technique using both hands making sure to massage the balls too. Once i exploded she cleaned me up, washed her hands and carried on with the massage. We got talking a bit and she told me she was from the south of Thailand but didn't catch her name. I was offered a shower but the bathroom didnt look too great so i declined and just had a shower when I got home.

Would i return: If im in the area again i will definitely go back but i wouldn't go out of my way to go there,

fredpunter

From the description sounds like you had a different masseuse to me, mine wasn't old and was attractive, but she also never went near my naughty bits.

If I go back I will ask for the old ugly one  :lol:

Offline Jjohn7060

From the description sounds like you had a different masseuse to me, mine wasn't old and was attractive, but she also never went near my naughty bits.

If I go back I will ask for the old ugly one  :lol:

Worth a try. If im in the area again ill go back and see if its the same again or a one off

Offline Sheer Tights

All the girls in Chinatown wear tights - is it the same at Baan?

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Worth a try. If im in the area again ill go back and see if its the same again or a one off

Hi, this is a very hit and miss place wrt HR -I've been twice, the first time lucky, next time absolute zero - although in both cases the massage itself was very good, so not a total loss. Read the reports on the other Baan Thai thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50177.msg701893#msg701893)

Offline Jjohn7060

So had the chance to visit again. Had an apt for 11am. Much better lookimg masseuse this time. Younger, hotter. Thr massage agin was great and i wasnt too sure if there would be any extras. She did make sure to go very high thigh and brush the old chap a few times but that was it. Flipped over and she got to work on the legs this time brushing my balls and old chap loads of times. 15mins before the end she asked if i would like any other massages. I said yes and looked at my cock. She laughed and said oh i meant like head massage or shoulders. Agreed a fee and she went to work.. much better hj than last time. Not rushed at all. So far 2 great visits

fredpunter

Please share how much the fee was

Offline Jjohn7060

Same as above £45 for 1hr massage and £20 for the extras

fredpunter

Ta, I will try this place again some time, but if they fail me again they won't get a third chance to play with my Willy.

shabash

Did you get a name at either successful visits John?

Huckleberry

Has anyone tried a lady called Tai there.?
Please let me know, what she offers.
Thanks in advance.
Huckleberry

Offline Raj_peters

This place offers Happy endings for every masseuse they employ.
I went here initially because the massages are excellent, really excellent.

One day I said I had pain in my glutes so she told me to remove my boxers and I then got a stiffy which she asked if I wanted massaged as well.
£20 fee as per usual.

Mai and Lisa are the 2 good looking girls, just make sure when you're getting undressed you get fully undressed. She'll know immediately what you're after. I also leave £20 ontop of my wallet to make it very apparent.

I've had a HE from there every time since my first.
Must be about 5 times by now - sadly they don't offer any more services despite repeated attempts and offer of cash!

fredpunter

Well I was fully naked for my massage but either she wasn't immediately aware of what I wanted or she didn't like the look of my perfectly average equipment. The 20 quid note left on display may be the difference though.

Offline Jjohn7060

I never got a name. Everytime ive been ive always been fully naked and by the time i turn over usually have a semi.. theres some nice teasing that goes on. I should be in the area this week again so will givr it another go and get a name

Offline Jjohn7060

Was in the area like i thought i would be so called and made an apt for 11am. I did everything as usual and in came the lady from last week. She is calle Mae. Great massage and hr again. If you book ask for mae. About 20mins before the end she will ask if you want any specific area massaged. Dnt be affraid to say hr. (Standard £20tip)

fredpunter

Ta for that, I expect Mae is going to develop strong wrists now.

Offline Rupert

Ta for that, I expect Mae is going to develop strong wrists now.

is Mae an older looking woman?

Offline webpunter

just make sure when you're getting undressed you get fully undressed. She'll know immediately what you're after. I also leave £20 ontop of my wallet to make it very apparent.
There's me thinking i know about most things about massage / HE - but the bobby-moore is a great idea
I've found that 25 on the 2nd visit with the same girlie works wonders.  The HE bit starts just a little earlier.  And only for an extra fiver
Is it possible to book a particular girlie by mentioning her name when phoning up ? 

Offline Jjohn7060

No mae is not the older looking woman (theres one that i think is late40s)

I believe that you can book specific girls. Next time i go ill try book mae again.

Offline Raj_peters

Mae is the younger looking one and speaks very good English.
If she's asks have you been here before say yes but I saw someone else, I couldn't remember. Mention that a friend recommended you very highly - also as she massages near your cock let her know you're enjoying it and getting turned on. Guide her hand slowly even - these girls want their tip trust me.
She'll get the message!

The other women their all do HR as well. I've had double HR during a 4 hand massage session as well. Just strip starkers and let them know you are into it sexually when they get close to your coco, the rest should just happen.

Offline punterstanding

Went yesterday on the strength of the comments above, saw Mae for 90 mins. Asked for firm Thai  massage and she delivered big style. Left wallet on top of clothes with a £20 poking out very visibly.

I was naked and as table was heated said I didn't really need the towel over my lower half. When Mae was working on my legs, she worked uo over my bum and round my thighs. On turning over, the long strokes up my thighs had the expected effect. I commented how good it felt and that no doubt she could see I was enjoying it to which Mae asked 'Would you like me to massage it as well?' Errrr - yes please!

Her technique was exquisite, lots of attention from initial tickles to rubbing & massaging my balls, teasing around the tip of my cock and rubbing & wanking it expertly.

Excellent work and great value at £65 / 90 mins plus £20 for the very happy ending.

I'm hooked and will be back again & again

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
Hi, Punterunderstanding
I was also there yesterday - had an 1800 booking with Mae for 30 mins. My last time with her was a no-show in terms of HR - not sure why, maybe she had an off day- which is why I went for the shorter session, in case of a repeat performance. However, this time she came up with the goods, a superb massage and HR which left me floating, and she was also much friendlier and smiled and chatted a lot during our session. The older lady was also there, they were both awful busy yesterday, there was a troop of guys entering with visible anticipation and leaving with visible satisfaction. I wonder if the locals are beginning to suspect what's going on as most of the clientele seem to be single men of all ages. Anyway I will definitely return, but I hope their success doesn't go to their heads and they don't become greedy and start putting up their prices for massages/HR.

Offline webpunter

Does the length of the massage booked have any impact on how long the HE lasts ?  I went to a Chinese place between surbo & tolworth (was shut down a while back & has since re-opened). Once 1st visit completed (HE was about 10-15 mins on a 30 min appt) then subsequently I booked 1hr sessions. The next HE was about 30 mins and the one after that 45 mins. Paying 20 + 5, latter as an xtra tip as mentioned above. With the same girlie called Apple
Would be good to know - I'll try & book Mae - and leave a twenty poking out of my wallet. My punting wallet of course - with nothing else in it. Maybe the odd twenty note or two tucked away for emergency top-ups ! Let me know please. As if a standard 20 min HJ I might was well book 30 or 45 mins. Reading on iPad so hard to read whole thread - is B2B available?

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
Hi there r u massage places between surbiton & tolworth one is natural health and the other is called dermatological something (cant remember the exact name). Is it one of these or another? Would appreciate  the name as I would like to check it

SouthernGeordie

Had driven past this place numerous times - so I found this site and checked out the feedback. On that basis I decided to give it a go today and Im damn glad I did. Had 1 hour with Mae ending in HR. I took notice of the previous posts tips and stripped off completely and left the £20 in full view - so that + the fact that when I flipped over I was rock hard obviously let Mae know what I wanted lol
 Great massage and even betting ending to the hour (£45 + £20). Mae herself is very attractive and speaks good english and knows what she is doing. Room was clean and warm and the offer of a shower was there at the end

Will be going back - but does anybody know of any other 'accomodating' establishments around the Kingston area?????

Offline webpunter

Hi there r u massage places between surbiton & tolworth one is natural health and the other is called dermatological something (cant remember the exact name). Is it one of these or another? Would appreciate  the name as I would like to check it
Natural Health - shut down last year i recall.  Immigration / visa stuff.  Haven't been back & unlikely to do so again

Offline webpunter

Had driven past this place numerous times - so I found this site and checked out the feedback. On that basis I decided to give it a go today and Im damn glad I did. Had 1 hour with Mae ending in HR. I took notice of the previous posts tips and stripped off completely and left the £20 in full view - so that + the fact that when I flipped over I was rock hard obviously let Mae know what I wanted lol
 Great massage and even betting ending to the hour (£45 + £20). Mae herself is very attractive and speaks good english and knows what she is doing. Room was clean and warm and the offer of a shower was there at the end

Will be going back - but does anybody know of any other 'accomodating' establishments around the Kingston area?????
Go on gumtree / friday-ad / vivastreet.  Loads of 'em

Offline Johnsurrey

Try zen massage on brighton road, went there once for a 30 min appointment, ok massage and then good HR

Offline localyokel

Gumtree ad - from 6 days ago - sats Baan Thai Massage - "is not a sexual service" - wondering if anyone has been there very recently and had HR? Or whether they are not doing it anymore.

Offline closeshave

They all say that it is a front

Offline webpunter

unless the ads include absolutely no sexual services then i reck its game on.  any mention of 4 hands & its a dead cert

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
Try zen massage on brighton road, went there once for a 30 min appointment, ok massage and then good HR

Hi John who did you see - was it Julia or the older Korean Lady?

fredpunter

Finally got round to giving this place another try. Following the comments above I asked for mai but she was already booked for the time I wanted to visit (doubtless she is popular these days). So I booked rose. I think she must be the older woman referred to previously. Not a youngster and not really a looker (she may have been in her younger days) but she certainly knows what she's doing .... excellent massage and superb 20 quids worth towards the end. At the risk of sounding fluffy a wank would be a completely inadequate description of what she does with her fingers and hands.

shabash

Hi Fred.
I have managed to go a couple of times and both times have had those magic handa.  A great find in a discreet and unexpected location. By the way the restaurant next door is not associated with them and they don't recommend it! A regular weekly midweek massage on my weekly schedule.

Offline punterstanding

PLEASE CAN WE STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS PLACE (I KNOW I MADE THE MISTAKE OF DOING SO ALSO) BUT THEY DON'T ADVERTISE ANY SEXUAL SERVICES AND IF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY GETS WIND OF IT, THEY'LL BE CLOSED DOWN IN A FLASH!

I've asked the OP and Admin to delete but in the meantime, please can we stop!

OldAdmin

This site does not delete or censor this kind of info. Never has, never will.

Offline punterstanding

PLEASE CAN WE STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS PLACE (I KNOW I MADE THE MISTAKE OF DOING SO ALSO) BUT THEY DON'T ADVERTISE ANY SEXUAL SERVICES AND IF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY GETS WIND OF IT, THEY'LL BE CLOSED DOWN IN A FLASH!

This site does not delete or censor this kind of info. Never has, never will.

We'll have to leave it to the common sense of the posters then if they want to keep the place  :scare:

Offline webpunter

We'll have to leave it to the common sense of the posters then if they want to keep the place  :scare:
A chinese place near Tolworth got shut down - immigration offences.  Since re-opened.  The council might as well shut down every single one of them - Chinese, Thai etc - for offering out HJ's.  I don't think so.  The likes of Steam & Sun in the City were raided loads of times - the purpose was to stop trafficking & under age girls [quite right too] and not the women giving out HJ's.  They only got clobbered for tax evasion.  Although i wouldn't want to be on the premises if there's a raid by the rozzers  :scare:

Offline HappyandLucky

Please turn off your CAPS and stop writing like a cunt. This site is to share information not hide it. I doubt anything posted here will get them closed down.

shabash

+1 was about to say something similar.

Offline webpunter

immigration offences.
>
>
>Although i wouldn't want to be on the premises if there's a raid by the rozzers  :scare:

External Link/Members Only
It got raided today.
I was pondering a visit start of this week.  Might leave it a while.  HJ's might be off the menu for some time.  However they're interested in immigration stuff.  I did walk from a different chinese place as the masseuse looked young - too much so and she was the only one available.  That could land you seriously in the shit if a raid !  Fortunately i prefer milfs

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
I bet the locals won't be too happy about the headlines "Thai Massage Parlour (i.e rub and tug joint) raided in Strawberry Hill" Really adds a touch of class to the neighborhood. I said in an earlier post that it wouldn't take people too long to figure out what was going on with battalions of single men entering looking tense with anticipation and leaving with happy similes on their faces. I bet the locals would be happy for it to close down. Not sure about going back either - maybe they will go through a period of playing if safe and straight with no extras allowed. Will watch this space for feedback

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
I bet the locals won't be too happy about the headlines "Thai Massage Parlour (i.e rub and tug joint) raided in Strawberry Hill" Really adds a touch of class to the neighborhood. I said in an earlier post that it wouldn't take people too long to figure out what was going on with battalions of single men entering looking tense with anticipation and leaving with happy similes on their faces. I bet the locals would be happy for it to close down. Not sure about going back either - maybe they will go through a period of playing if safe and straight with no extras allowed. Will watch this space for feedback

Hi, fellow punters (male and female) I guess I was right - please read the latest feedback from another thread and give this place a miss, at least for the moment, as you may otherwise be disappointed
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57282.msg739031;topicseen#msg739031

Offline Raj_peters

Went last week - she's not operating as Mae anymore. I turned up expecting someone new and she was there and she recognised me. Told the other girl that she will take this as I go to her usually.
Led me upstairs I took my clothes off and left the money out.

Lay face down and she got to work, half way through she begins stroking my balls and massaging my groin. Turns me over grabs a hold of my cock makes a joke that I'm happy to see her and gets to work on the best HJ going.
I try asking her for:

BJ
reverse oral
Oral only on her
Sex

She declines each gracefully whilst wanking me off until I exploded - onto her clothes slightly which was quite funny.

The point being its business as usual, not sure if it's like that for non regulars but I sure as hell got my fix.

I'm determined to fuck this chick, hopefully I catch her on a day she's wildly horny!

Offline winston_2055

@ Raj_Peters, thanks for the update. Was wondering what happened to Mae as I got the impression that she doesn't work there anymore when I called a few weeks ago. Is here new name Rose / Pear by any chance, do you recall from your visit? Thanks

Offline Raj_peters

No problem mate

I don't know her new name.

I phoned and asked who's working and Mae's name wasn't said.
I know that Lisa and Rose are existing masseurs who work there so if you hear those names it's not Mae/New Name

Offline Jjohn7060

I went last week. Called up and asked for Mae. Was told she was available from 11 am so booked as had the morning off work. Now this time the massage was different. I felt like mae was really working towards getting me turned on. Loads of high thigh massage. Cock and ball strokes from underneath. When i turned around she straight away started massaging near my cock and when i got hard she grabbed it and asked if i wanted that massaged too. Not like before where i felt i had to make the first move. Hj was great as always and wasnt rushed. Seems like the raid hasnt stopped anything. Will defo be back.. oh and the massage was very good also.

Offline djdj

Anyone got any updates on this place? What's the protocol for making sure you get a HE!  :yahoo:

fredpunter

Anyone got any updates on this place? What's the protocol for making sure you get a HE!  :yahoo:

Whack your cock out in reception and say "if there's no one on the end of that by the time I count 10 I'm going to the Chinese place in teddington". The bloke behind the desk will be on you in a flash.