Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arseholes  (Read 4011 times)

Gordo987

Love em or leave em - whats your choice?

yorkshire123

Are we talking fingering, licking or fucking Gordo?

I'm ok with the first two but not the last as it does nothing for me, and I'm assuming its women's arseholes we are talking about? 

scorpion61

All three on her and first two on me. Have got as far as a plug on me but haven't progressed to a strap on - yet!

Offline cueball

I don't mind having a finger up her rusty bullet hole and my best mate occasionally likes to have a look inside there (he does like his coat on for it though) but my tongue never goes there.

Offline Norman8796

DG

Are we talking fingering, licking or fucking Gordo?

I'm ok with the first two but not the last as it does nothing for me, and I'm assuming its women's arseholes we are talking about?

Totally agree, honest. Had my first two anal fucks at the turn of the year and neither were quite what I was expecting. Had the most amazing rimming session today, first during a punt in a while. A couple of fingers in a tight ass is always good.

Offline nigel4498

Offline Punting Valley

...and, we all know one.  :rolleyes:

I know quite a few :cool:

I always enjoy a good rimming though :yahoo:

Offline socks

They are the best bit. I love a lady who loves her tight, crimped ringer!

Offline threechilliman

Fingering never, running always, fucking occasionally if i know she likes it. Can't bear the thought of fingering a girls arsr but happy to stick my tongue in. How odd!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Fingering never, running always, fucking occasionally if i know she likes it. Can't bear the thought of fingering a girls arsr but happy to stick my tongue in. How odd!

tcm

I meant rimming. It's a new phone so bear with me

tcm

Offline Johnbean

Love them and do all 3 but for done reason I can't do it with a WG. Probably worried about who/what has been there and done the 3 before me yet I eat pussy like I trooper. Odd.

Offline bigmc

Gordo987

I wonder how many WGs use this king of stuff?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:unknown:

Toshiba

Not for me, too much for so little gain imho

Type_O_Negative

"Back door" wasn't my department until recently i tried to rim my regular - she is always spotless clean so i gave her a go. I have to say it was nice but she told me she prefers my tongue to look after her "front door"  :kissgirl:

Offline smiths

Love em or leave em - whats your choice?

I have zero interest in fucking them but like Anal Play on them, a Strap-On up my arse given by a WG who easy does it with lube, I am not Homosexual or Bi-Sexual so have a tight ring and like being rimmed.

Offline IAMBATMAN

zero interest in them whatsoever

taplow

Having her stick something - a finger maybe - up my arse is nice and I'd happily reciprocate. I really like to be rimmed but could never be the rimmer and for me anal sex is distinctly second best to the usual orifice. 

Gordo987

Having her stick something - a finger maybe - up my arse is nice and I'd happily reciprocate. I really like to be rimmed but could never be the rimmer and for me anal sex is distinctly second best to the usual orifice.

With the right WH I could go for some anal. Tried to do it once with a big blonde at the Tucan, but my cock wouldn't fit!  :scare:

Siadwel

With the right WH I could go for some anal. Tried to do it once with a big blonde at the Tucan, but my cock wouldn't fit!  :scare:

Was it too small?
 :D

Gordo987

Was it too small?
 :D

Well, I have to say that it's average at best, so I can only think that she was being 'restrictive' for some reason. TBH, her fanny was positively cavernous (to look at and to feel) so a nice tight hole would have been a great enhancement to the punt.  :unknown:

vt

I think it's the 'forbidden' nature of anal that makes it exciting.

Fingering...I've done that both ways, often pushes me over the edge if I a girl lets me slip a lubed finger in while fucking her pussy. I've had a girl prostate massage me while blowing me to fountainous effect. I'd like to try fucking a girl while another massages my prostate.

Rimming...done a bit of tongue on the rosebud while doing RO if the girl is clean as a whistle, not sure If I'd want to go inside to taste her spiciness though. A few girls have done a bit of perineum licking on me while teasing my ball-bag, but I think I'd like it if she went lower, probably need to tidy up a bit more for that.

Anal penetration giving...definitely on my bucket list...I can imagine it might not feel as good as the pussy...a tight entrance then less grip once inside...but the taboo of it would definitely excite me. I'd love to try a DP on a girl with a dildo or another guy's cock and fill her up completely.

Anal receiving...got serious misgivings...seems a bit gay...though if it's a girl with a strap-on, maybe it's OK.

Gordo987

I think it's the 'forbidden' nature of anal that makes it exciting.

Fingering...I've done that both ways, often pushes me over the edge if I a girl lets me slip a lubed finger in while fucking her pussy. I've had a girl prostate massage me while blowing me to fountainous effect. I'd like to try fucking a girl while another massages my prostate.

Rimming...done a bit of tongue on the rosebud while doing RO if the girl is clean as a whistle, not sure If I'd want to go inside to taste her spiciness though. A few girls have done a bit of perineum licking on me while teasing my ball-bag, but I think I'd like it if she went lower, probably need to tidy up a bit more for that.

Anal penetration giving...definitely on my bucket list...I can imagine it might not feel as good as the pussy...a tight entrance then less grip once inside...but the taboo of it would definitely excite me. I'd love to try a DP on a girl with a dildo or another guy's cock and fill her up completely.

Anal receiving...got serious misgivings...seems a bit gay...though if it's a girl with a strap-on, maybe it's OK.

As related elsewhere, I have similar concerns. I must admit though that it's something that keeps cropping up in my mind when I think of bucket lists. But as you say, the right girl with the right toy and I'd probably go for it.

Offline Trevor12

I'd love to try a DP on a girl with a dildo or another guy's cock and fill her up completely.

Try a vibrator!

I love anal sex, but I love vaginal sex even more! I've never tried rimming yet. I'd probably enjoy being rimmed, but I don't think I could bring myself to do be the rimmer.

Offline Trevor12

Never tried this myself, but would definitely be up for it with the right girl. If it's done with a female, it couldn't possibly be gay  :)

Gordo987

Try a vibrator!

I love anal sex, but I love vaginal sex even more! I've never tried rimming yet. I'd probably enjoy being rimmed, but I don't think I could bring myself to do be the rimmer.

TBH I don't really fancy rimming, either giving or receiving - when I see that a girls offers it, I can't really imagine myself getting DFK'd by her without .... well, you know what I mean.  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Topgun

Only if she asks for it, then I'll stir her chocolate factory.

Offline subzero

I love  fingering , licking and fucking a girls anus .

Finding a girl who is really into it is a huge turn on for me.

When it comes to receiving I can take it or leave it .

Randy James

i love giving anal if the anus is clean , no piles and a peach of an ass

Gordo987

i love giving anal if the anus is clean , no piles and a peach of an ass

And warts? what about warts?  :vomit:

Offline daverfc

I love to finger, rim and fuck a nice tight female ass.

Also like a good rimming on my own ass but I have to be in the mood for a finger or strapon up there. Sometimes they can fuck my ass hard and for ages and others it just isn't happening so we stop.

I think it depends on your first experience. I saw a WG in newcastle on a stag weekend....I was pissed and she came to the hotel and we did the usual stuff then I suggested a strapon....went up there quite nicely and since then I like it but sometimes the backdoor closes and its not enjoyable.

A friend once asked do you like carrots? I said yes. They then said, how do you know you like them. I said because I tried them....he said exactly,  how do you know for sure until you've tried it.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:24:54 pm by daverfc »

Offline closeshave

I had a girl use a strap on on me for the first  time ever recently.  Go try it.

DG

I always rim on a punt, luckily I've had no cause not too cleanliness wise. I've noticed with a couple of girls recently that they have obviously used some sort of lube or gel, sometimes flavoured, making it much more enticing.

Had two punts with the same girl recently who does some amazing deep rimming too and it's not even on her likes list. Best I've had from a WG; those that do do it are often half hearted, one even inspected me first and told me I was too hairy. I've since started shaving down there to make it more appealing  :D

Randy James

women with anal hair is off putting, enough to make me leave right there and then

Offline closeshave

Take it from me,  take it from the girl with her strap on.