Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lustylaura24 adultwork  (Read 2126 times)

dontgetscammed

Hi ukp

Been lurking but needed to join to flag this up!
Just been scammed by this one.
The notorious ruby 1993...very ashamed that I took a punt and it turned out to be her..gutted.
Why I didn't walk I don't know, horrible experience, please note avoid and don't visit.
I need a shower... I didn't have any sexual contact other than a floppy dick in covered Jonny..then ran.

Sorry can someone post the link cos I need to recover.

dontgetscammed

Thank you Yorkshire...still recovering from the experience...worst in my punting life...nothing positive to divulge other than I got out in one piece

Offline Breaker

Dam I was actually looking at that profile today for a quicky, sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Offline maxxblue

Thank you Yorkshire...still recovering from the experience...worst in my punting life...nothing positive to divulge other than I got out in one piece

It would be really useful if you could let us know exactly WHY it was such a negative experience - what exactly happened that made it so bad?

How exactly have you been scammed?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:02:05 am by maxxblue »

DaveyJJ

Yeah how exactly did you get scammed?

dontgetscammed

The girl in the profile wasn't the prostitute it was ruby 1993.
Girl in profile fit...ruby 1993 a moose
Service dire..didn't want her to but no kissing, whacked the noddy straight on and no sexual desire, very poor bj no effort....
Read about ruby 1993 in other threads.

Toshiba

Ermm ok but fucking hell i dont get this review?

Is it a review?

Not being funny but this is of no use really, its a bit disjointed to the point that it comes over as bullshit, be it this ruby whore ir not.

dontgetscammed

Ermm ok but fucking hell i dont get this review?

Is it a review?

Not being funny but this is of no use really, its a bit disjointed to the point that it comes over as bullshit, be it this ruby whore ir not.

Hello dear

How are you today a bit angry?  I see your the forum bully but that's okay there has to be someone who goes around belittling posts opinions and being the poster we should all aspire to be. Don't worry dear I can take the flak in truth it wasn't a great review but I was fairly inebriated and rather upset the first time I did no research I got ruby 1993 and not Laura the girl in the profile.

So the review and what happened is as follows.

i was desperate for a fuck and the only free profile in northtyneside was Laura. So I text her via adult work and she's free. She asked me to call her so I did then arranged a half hour meeting at hotel in ne27.
Got to the room knocked on the door and when it opened I knew I had been scammed. It wasn't the girl in the profile it was someone else. At that point I considered walking but didn't as thought well I am horny for sex so let's see. Brief chat and I am on the bed just about to ask about services and she whacks a Jonny on before I can blink. Her bj was very poor and I I never even got hard. I was so upset I had been scammed by bait and switch it ended 10 minutes in when I made my excuses and left.
Why negative...well not the same girl. Not nearly as pretty and clearly her service was poor no attempt at being sexy as she was dressed very casually and ram raid my nob with a Jonny before I could say eh up!
Went home and checked straight away and it was ruby the scammer.

So there you go folks hope that helps further with the review and Mr holycrosser go have a wank and let some steam off dear.

Cheers

Offline stanleyjohn

Surely all he needed to say was this is Ruby, that is enough for us all to know what has happened. Fell victim myself last year. Still one of worst experiences of my punting career.
Dunno why some jumped all over his review.

Offline Johny Stone

Dear, you came across as knowing too much about this forum and the black list, still you have just 4 posts, all about one wg?

Went home and checked straight away and it was ruby the scammer

Good thing you knew where to check after the imaginary punt  :lol:

Toshiba

Wonderful.....why not do it first time?

Hense it meant fuck all tbh

Oh...,,,

I had a wank, cheers

Toshiba

Surely all he needed to say was this is Ruby, that is enough for us all to know what has happened. Fell victim myself last year. Still one of worst experiences of my punting career.

Some of us dont know her and if you are gonna review it needs a bit of structure instead of open ended rants about fuck knows.

Not much to ask for is it?

Glad im back  :D

dontgetscammed

Thanks for your post and can't agree more...those being arsey about the post should go visit her to see if they think we are wrong!

dontgetscammed

Some of us dont know her and if you are gonna review it needs a bit of structure instead of open ended rants about fuck knows.

Not much to ask for is it?

Glad im back  :D

I booked the girl on the profile and got ruby1993.  What more structure do you want?
As I have seen your posts before..do research  :dash:

I didn't and that was my mistake, but thanks for yet more delightful dialogue

Offline stanleyjohn

Surely everyone who has been on here a while is well aware of Ruby1993 and her bait and switch antics. She is well known and extensively reveiwed and reported.

Toshiba

Surely everyone who has been on here a while is well aware of Ruby1993 and her bait and switch antics. She is well known and extensively reveiwed and reported.

Knowing of her and knowing her are different, never mind one to avoid

Toshiba

I booked the girl on the profile and got ruby1993.  What more structure do you want?
As I have seen your posts before..do research  :dash:

I didn't and that was my mistake, but thanks for yet more delightful dialogue

Hmmmm

dontgetscammed

Dear, you came across as knowing too much about this forum and the black list, still you have just 4 posts, all about one wg?

Good thing you knew where to check after the imaginary punt  :lol:

What are you the forum Sherlock. Nothing imaginary book her yourself and see how your imagination goes. I have been lurking that's why i know a lot and this punt drove me to post. Dont think too hard about it shercock.

dontgetscammed

What are you the forum Sherlock. Nothing imaginary book her yourself and see how your imagination goes. I have been lurking that's why i know a lot and this punt drove me to post. Dont think too hard about it shercock.

sorry Sherlock...typo ..dont want to be seen as a bully!!

Toshiba

Bit touchy love, youve been here before havent you?

dontgetscammed

Bit touchy love, youve been here before havent you?

Not really touchy no...just banter isn't it?
I have been lurking as stated earlier  :dash:

Offline geordiekevin

Shall I start the countdown HC?

Offline Johny Stone

Hmm, I was right, what a surprise  :cool:

Toshiba

Shall I start the countdown HC?

he didnt last long  :D

the daft lad  :dash: