Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scammed on and outcall. Should I tell the police in case she comes back?  (Read 6329 times)

Offline house music dave

Alright lads.

I know the first thing you will want me to do is name and shame, and if i wasn't genuinely scared of getting a brick through my window I would. I'm in a wheelchair I have carers and can't fight for shit.

Time line goes like this.

.Comes in
.Hand over
.says she's left car keys in car
.20 mins later a text comes through "car has been stolen" can i come to yours with police to make a statement?

sure i'm gonna pull one of the police aside and admit what i've done.
next text "can i have your full address....i'm at the "police hub".
I go to the police hub she isn't there. No report of stolen car

I still have her stuff and she looked pretty unstable.
i text her saying fare cop you scammed me. If you don't contact me by 20.30 i'm gonna have to bin your stuff. So carer won't find out.

I think she may go mental if i do this. What are my options?
Not bothered about the money, I'm in a low spot at the moment and feel i deserved it, what i do want to protect are myself, my home and my carer.

Any help advice, much appreciated.

HMD       

Stealthshagger

You haven't committed any crime, tell the police maybe? Or what do you fear? If she is mentally unstable it is worth considering. Also to make sure she doesn't make up an alternative version for the police

Offline house music dave

My main fears are blackmail and physical violence towards me and my house. Some of the carers know what i do, but they think it's past tense. I.e. I gave it up.

Stealthshagger

In your situation, if you fear violence tell the police. Embarrassment versus something nasty happening is easy to weigh up. 

Stealthshagger

It also kills any blackmail potential.

Offline house music dave

I only think she will get violent, if I bin her stuff which I have no choice but to do.
This is a toughy. 

Stealthshagger

Seems like you know the solution, just want to delay it.

SirFrank

Hi mate, so sorry to hear this. First up, you DID NOT deserve this. There's only one person to blame here and that's her (and possibly her pimp). Secondly, you've done nothing illegal, so have a think about contacting the police, if you think that's appropriate. If you get any shit tonight - if she comes back or Sergei turns up dial 999.

My guess is you won't see or hear from her ever again. If it makes you feel better, keep her shit until tomorrow and then bin it. When the dust settles do leave a review about this bitch. It sounds like she took advantage of you because she could. That's her fault, not yours
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:18:08 pm by SirFrank »

Stealthshagger

My thoughts exactly. But stay safe.

jcdmj12

Tell the police. Most of them take a pretty fucking dim view of disabled people getting screwed over, and you haven't done anything illegal.

Offline house music dave

So should I pre-emptively go to the police, or wait to see if she causes hassle? 

jcdmj12

Hi mate, so sorry to hear this. First up, you DID NOT deserve this. There's only one person to blame here and that's her (and possibly her pimp). Secondly, you've done nothing illegal, so have a think about contacting the police, if you think that's appropriate. If you get any shit tonight - if she comes back or Sergei turns up dial 999.

My guess is you won't see or hear from her ever again. If it makes you feel better, keep her shit until tomorrow and then bin it. When the dust settles do leave a review about this bitch. It sounds like she took advantage of you because she could. That's her fault, not yours

+1 if you don't feel up to leaving a review yourself, how about PMing someone else so they can leave one with some details changed to protect you, if admin is ok with that?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Even if your carers think it's past tense.. It's your business what you do. I believe you should tell them as (probably she won't come back) if you feel unsafe .. They need to know as they are there with you and may be able to advise you accordingly...

Offline madeinwales56

HMD. Firstly, so sorry to hear about your predicament. In the circumstances it sounds awful.
Just a few random thoughts. You don't say what stuff of hers is still in your possession. You haven't done anything wrong or illegal but I appreciate you feel vulnerable. Why do you think she may come back? Maybe you've got a mate who could back you up if you were to contact her again? In any case, I don't think contacting her is a good idea. Personally, I would inform the police. I wouldn't mind betting this callous bitch has some form. At least by involving the police she will get the message you are seriously pissed off with her and she would be stupid to wage any revenge in those circumstances. You can also tell the police you feel embarrassed and also vulnerable. They can at least keep tabs on you and the girl in question.
Good luck mate.

jcdmj12

So should I pre-emptively go to the police, or wait to see if she causes hassle?

If you are ok talking to a copper about what happened, I'd probably do it now, as she has stolen your money.  Also, if she does kick off further down the line, it will be helpful to you if the police already have a record of it.  Even if you say that you don't want to pursue the money, but you want to get it on record in case there are further repercussions.

Put it this way, if I was single I would call the police; obv not given that I have a partner because that is a whole other can of worms, but it's not like your carer can divorce you, is it?   FFS, disabled people are allowed to have a sex life!!  :D

I reckon she probably thought you'd be too embarrassed to go to police hub, so by doing exactly that you are calling her bluff. As madeinwales says, if she knows the police are onto her, she is more likely not to come back for more.  These cunts always look for an easy mark, show them you're not one.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:30:58 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

I can't really help with your predicament Dave, but if she looked unstable then maybe you should be thankful she didn't pull out a knife and rob you blind, or worse! Able-bodied people should be extremely wary about inviting hookers into their home so I can't imagine the risk you're taking being disabled. Did this pro$$ie have a so-called decent rep?

Forget the money. At least you live to punt another day..... maybe at an indie incall/parlour?  ;)

Offline house music dave

Thanks for all the advice, thus far. In terms of stuff, rather incriminating, basically a prossies toolkit. How long should i keep it for?

Stealthshagger

Thanks for all the advice, thus far. In terms of stuff, rather incriminating, basically a prossies toolkit. How long should i keep it for?

Keep it long enough for the police to see it. It's evidence that your story is true.

If she contacts you, tell her you handed it to the police at the hub she sent you to?

Offline house music dave

An indie incall is the dream bangers, but even the ones in apartments won't come down and let me in. (can't press numbers and open door at the same time)

yorkshire123

Dave I'm not going to pretend that I understand you're personal issues or the current scammer problem so I'm not going to offer advice, I will just send my wishes & hope you sort it out to your own satisfaction  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Firstly, sorry this happened to you. IMO agression only causes agression. Forget the money and let it go. What did she leave behind? I would make no contact unless this filth comes back to you. If she asks about her items advise your carer has removed them after you told them what happened. If nut job comes back via txt tell her you will go to the Police. I suspect like many disabled  folks your front door is monitored by an inside camera which no doubt has captured her face.
To prevent this happening to others then name her in PM to Admin once things settle down. Perhaps this site can put her on a blacklist.
Good luck in how you proceed.

a_polite_gentleman

What did she actually leave with you ? Not looking for specifics, but, as there anything worth her time trying to recover, or are we just talking about a cheap bag full of cheap "tat" ?

Reason im asking is, it might change the likelihood of a return visit ?

Marmite

I would inform the Police. On initial contact inform them you are a wheelchair user and that the matter is of a delicate sexual nature.  Plod can be quite effective and discrete in such matters.

The negative side of binning her stuff is that it is still her stuff.

Up to now you are the good guy and she is the bad guy.  If you destroy her property she may well seek Police action then it all gets very messy.

You may not be her first victim, it would better for all if you were her last.

Offline Happyjose

Hey mate. You've had some good advice here and I'm sure whatever you choose to do things will work out fine. Hope you don't mind me throwing this out there, but my concern is that you say you are at a low point and deserve what happened. Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? Obviously don't feel obliged to respond to this but make sure you're looking after yourself, and as a first port of call speak to your GP or give one of those telephone helplines a bell. Best of luck to you

Offline house music dave

Cheers Jose' Cheers Marm, Cheers stealth, Cheers everybody.

I've stupidly given her an ultimatum of a couple of days to contact me. If she wants her stuff back.
I'm gonna scrap that and just hand it in to the police.

what recourse do I have if she rings up and goes ape shit and starts threatening me. Obviously i ring the police....but that isn't gonna stop her from shooting her mouth off and creating a scene if she decides to.

Stealthshagger

I've stupidly given her an ultimatum of a couple of days to contact me. If she wants her stuff back.

what recourse do I have if she rings up and goes ape shit and starts threatening me. Obviously i ring the police....but that isn't gonna stop her from shooting her mouth off and creating a scene if she decides to.

Write your version of events. Email it to yourself. It is proof with a time stamp should you need it in the future.

jcdmj12

Remember that being a prossie isn't illegal either. I'd hand it in to the police and tell her to pick it up from there.

Offline Mikeh38

FFS this is one of the oldest scams in the book, I'll bet the handbag and contents come to less than a tenner, usually it's a small brick in the bag.

She won't come back, bin her crap and kiss your money goodbye.

Offline house music dave

I've called 101 and they've said, if she doesn't come and pick it up by tomorrow that I can drop it into the station.

I've just got to prepare myself for the apeshit response i'll most likely get when she is gonna have to pick it up. I'm most worried about that. she's one of the unstable ones.

And yes Mikeh I'm a fucktard. I often think about the day when my family and friends find out that I punt, and now i get the chance to find out :(

Offline madeinwales56

Great. Go to the police. Tell them what happened. I am positive they will understand and be empathetic. Don't be embarrassed - they've heard it all before! Tell them you are worried about what she might do. They will go and see her and warn her off any contact with you. You will feel a whole lot better with this burden off your shoulders.
Good luck mate.

Offline johnny34

I've called 101 and they've said, if she doesn't come and pick it up by tomorrow that I can drop it into the station.

I've just got to prepare myself for the apeshit response i'll most likely get when she is gonna have to pick it up. I'm most worried about that. she's one of the unstable ones.

And yes Mikeh I'm a fucktard. I often think about the day when my family and friends find out that I punt, and now i get the chance to find out :(

Dave, the main thing is that you feel safe in your own home. You have done the right thing to inform the police.

As for your friends/family finding out i suspect they will be a lot more understanding than you think. The main thing is they will have your best interest at heart & do everything they can to help you, keep strong.

SirFrank

Mate I really don't think she'll be back. My advice - don't contact her and don't respond to any texts, calls etc. I'm pretty sure she's got what she wanted. People like her make me want to puke. I don't want to come across as patronising but I'm sure she took advantage of you because of your disability.

Offline house music dave

To be honest, I don't think they cared, the officer mentioned something about looking at "making off with payment" (yeah right). I said straight off the bat I don't care about the money i know it's an unenforceable contract . i was more concerned with the threats that may come my way...you guys know what crazy prossies are like. 

He said "you say you've been scammed...but you haven't actually been scammed yet, she said she'd come back." (i'd defo say i'd been scammed)
I'm gonna be spending the rest of the night awake now just in case the crazy bitch, knocks on my door. (don't want a carer to answer it).     

But thanks for all the advice. I know some of you will think badly for not naming and shaming, if I was an able bodied 25 year old who could tell her to piss off with authority she'd be on the list.

As it is i wanna email admin and see what he thinks.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:09:14 pm by house music dave »

Stealthshagger

Also remember the worry and stress comes from worrying about things that don't happen and imagining worst case scenarios and playing them in your head over and over again.

I know it's hard, but relax. Otherwise you get the worst of all worlds, and experience the worst without it having happened.

Offline cueball

I've just read this thread and feel sympathy for you hmd and anger towards said prossie.

I too don't think she will come knocking, the threat of the police involved will have her and her pimp (who, by the way is potentially living off immoral earnings) keeping well away.

One if my concerns for you pal is that you state that your in a low place and deserve it.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT.

I really don't think there will be much comes from this, I think she will return to get gutter and continue to scam punters until she really does scam the wrong one.

Learn from this pal, be very very choosy with regards an outcall to your address, read the reviews on here with lads that have had outcall to their homes, pm the ukp member and believe me, we're all helping each other on here.

Offline smiths

Dave I am sorry to hear about this. I cant really give you advice as to what this creature might do as I don't know, but its her that has robbed you and you have done nothing wrong so legally you have nothing to worry about. I hope that's the end of the matter and wish you all the best. :thumbsup:

Offline house music dave

Cheers Smiths, Cheers Cue.

So should i text her informing her that her stuff is at the police station, if so what can i say to counteract the crazy texts? In all honesty

I wanna say something like this.

Hi the stuff that you left is at the station for you to pick up.
Please do not contact or approach me again.
If you do I will have to get in contact with the police.

I'm worried i'll get a stream of angry bullshit in return

"WTF i told you my car had been taken"
"you know I wouldn't scam you"
"Why did you have to go to the police".

etc.

In short how do i handle this shit and how do i handle things if she comes back?

Any better ideas on what I can say?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:35:41 pm by house music dave »

charming_red

Did the officers take down the details of what happened? If you can get a crime reference no. that will at least give you something in the highly, highly unlikely event she will return to cause trouble.

You should take a screen shot of this whores AW profile. Was she an EE?

She got what she wanted and that will pretty much be the end of it. Don't let it bother you.

Don't say anything or contact her. Let it rest now.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:37:32 pm by charming_red »

Offline cueball

So should i text her informing her that her stuff is at the police station, if so what can i say to counteract the crazy texts? In all honesty

etc.

In short how do i handle this shit and how do i handle things if she comes back?

This is how I'd play it now..

Txt her. "Your items and details are now with the police who have advised me to end all contact with you. They have also advised me to save all threatening texts and report any suspicious incidents"

Has she actually made any threats?

Offline house music dave

Also thanks Marmite for, reminding me that chucking it would have been destroying her property. That helped a lot. 

Offline house music dave

No threats as yet. Perfect wording Cue.

Cheers mate :)

Stealthshagger

etc.

Don't contact her.

Offline cueball

No threats as yet. Perfect wording Cue.

Cheers mate :)

If no threats pal then no need to use any wording on any text, as said above, don't contact her, my suggested text was in reaction to her actions.

Offline johnny34

So should i text her informing her that her stuff is at the police station, if so what can i say to counteract the crazy texts?

Don't say anything, theres NO need to contact her. She scammed you & has done a runner, she won't be back.

Could you call your carer to come over to see you or a neighbour or family/friend? You would be best having someone you trust there with you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:45:44 pm by johnny34 »

Offline house music dave

Did the officers take down the details of what happened? If you can get a crime reference no. that will at least give you something in the highly, highly unlikely event she will return to cause trouble.

You should take a screen shot of this whores AW profile. Was she an EE?

She got what she wanted and that will pretty much be the end of it. Don't let it bother you.

Don't say anything or contact her. Let it rest now.

Thanks for the advice Red :) will screenshot now.

The officers did not take down the details of what happened, he spoke with a colleague and then when i explained it to him again he got more info from colleague.   

Offline cueball

Can you imagine how much bother they will find themselves in? Threatening a disabled man and putting at risk local authority care workers, her and all her bloody cronies would be locked up before they could say frilly knickers.

Stealthshagger

Do write down what happened and email it to yourself

SirFrank

Don't contact her.

+1. Don't contact her. I'd avoid all contact - if she is a whack job it might antagonise her and you clearly feel vulnerable.  I'm sure she won't be back anyway.  Try to relax, take your mobile to bed and phone the cops if anything untoward happens.

One thing is clear though, I'd say by and large there's some good guys on UKP who genuinely give a shit

Stealthshagger

The problem here with punishment is that it comes after the fact. The objective must be to make sure nothing happens

pierrot

Go to the police I think you might be surprised at how sympathetic to your situation they will be.