Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori.Taylor of Adultwork  (Read 3651 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrR

External Link/Members Only

Tori.Taylor just started to work at the Quayside so I decided to take a plunge as she is quite well reviewed here. It was a 30 minute booking.

Communications: 7/10 Initial emails were great and was emailed the address minus the flat number a couple of hours before the booking. However when on the street, texted her for it but it took a long time for her to reply making me late for the appointment. Before that tried calling her but no answer.

Location: 9/10 Great flat and quite discreet. Inside of the flat was cozy and warm.

Appearance: 9/10 Was greeted at the door by an attractive looking blonde. Pictures were accurate.

Services: 5/10 Kissing, covered oral, sex.

The experience: Was offered a drink but politely declined. After sorting out the paperwork she disappear for a couple of minutes. It feels like a long time before she returns. After that undress and got onto the bed.

Positives:
1. Her hygiene was great as I could still smell soap on her body.
2. She's friendly and really makes you feel at ease.

Negatives:
1. No DFK. Just light kissing on the lips. Tried to initiate it but she just keep her lips sealed. Disappointed as it is advertised on AW.
2. Covered oral although OWO is on her profile. Biggest turn off for me. Can't think of any reason as my hygiene is impeccable.
3. As mentioned above I was late because of the late notification of flat number and after sorting out the paperwork she disappeared for quite awhile which took about 10-15 minutes into the appointment before I got undressed. However she sees me off at the time which my appointment was supposed to end. So my 30 minute booking was cut short to 15 minute but I ended up paying for 30 minutes. :thumbsdown: No indication to make up for lost time whatsoever.

Overall: It was a decent punt but not great. Downside is no DFK and covered oral which an essential for me hence a neutral.

Would I return? No I wouldn't return. Kindda disappointed after having high expectations for her.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review MrR, sorry your punt was disappointing.

When i've seen her both DFK & OWO were on the menu. Hope she has not changed her 'likes' ?

Looking4fun

Very surprised at the review one on my best punts awesome girl

Offline ohfook1t

If she keeps this up she will end up on the avoid list

MrR

Thanks for the review MrR, sorry your punt was disappointing.

When i've seen her both DFK & OWO were on the menu. Hope she has not changed her 'likes' ?

The 'likes' are advertised but I don't understand why they are not on the menu.

She should have updated her AW profile.

MrR

Very surprised at the review one on my best punts awesome girl

So am I. She is suppose to be one of the best isn't it  :dash: :dash:

Offline johnr1

Well sorry you did not have a good time Mr R?

She remains one of my all time best ever girls of all time and not just in the Northeast a true GFE if not better than a lot of girlfriends I have had in the past! she may have just had an off moment but it does say OWO is at her discretion so we must accept that although still disappointing, and I think I would still see her even if the BJ was covered with a wellington boot and no DFK as she would still be better than some I have seen but that only my opinion   

Offline jarrovian

I personally think she's way overrated, attractive girl and nice figure, she also has a great personality but I. Found her services to be very ordinary

Offline Mansell

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time.

You said that OWO and DKF were not provided. It is interesting that Tori has just put the following comment on her AW Profile " PLEASE NOTE: OWO IS AT DISCRETION!!** IM REALLY SORRY TO HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THIS BUT IT IS NOT GUARANTEED!!** HYGIENE IS HUGELY IMPORTANT TO ME SO DFK AND OWO WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNLESS YOU ARE AS CLEAN AS I AM** "

So obviously she wasn't happy about something and as said it's at her discretion. Not great if you are expecting it, but we have to respect any WG's decision on this as it's hers and our health at risk.

Personally I've always found Tori brilliant, the best girl in the NE for me. But I do understand comment's like Jarrovian's as I have also found other girls that have been raved about not to be as fantastic as I was expecting. So it's a very personal thing and also I am sure partly down to whether you and the girl "click".

Offline johnr1

Totally agree with Mansell on the click thing but that has come under fire from some punters and may do again, also on the hygiene subject good for her refusing to do some services with a client if she was not 100 % happy that all was ok as its not only her health at risk but clients that she will see later that are also at risk, she does take a pride in herself and I remember she was always having a good soak in the bath when she worked from Hebbern

Offline AnthG

GUARANTEED!!** HYGIENE IS HUGELY IMPORTANT TO ME SO DFK AND OWO WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNLESS YOU ARE AS CLEAN AS I AM** "

So obviously she wasn't happy about something and as said it's at her discretion.

I know this is a bit cruel saying it like this, but I don't accept this. Fine if one or the other was off the cards as one or the other wasn't clean enough. But both kissing and OWO being off the table meaning the person wasn't clean both ontop and down below. Nope don't accept that.

And if it was the case Tori would have said, here is a shower, go in it while I hide the cash. Not just done some half hearted booking.

I think a more likely reason would be she has just moved to the new location and was maybe just a bit sick of external factors from the move and wasn't up for it totally maybe. This would also explain the long time away dealing with the cash.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

I'll be honest I was suprised by the review
I can only judge Tori from my experience & mine was a booking arranged the night before but communication was good arrived in the street was given the house number promptly
I had a great time she was very open & honest when we talked & she did offer everything on her likes list
I'm no male model but I am polite clean & respectful, I'm not saying the reviewer isn't any of these
Before it turns into an argument just stating facts
Tori performed all on her list with enthusiasm & I believe she enjoyed making the experience one of the best I've had which to be honest says something as I think ive seen some of the best available on aw

Warwick Hunt

Anth, you always leap to the defence of TT and are are a champion of hers, your not alone.

This is the second time that i know of that she has been criticised, yet here again excuses being made on her behalf.

TT can you come on here and give your side please ????

Offline AnthG

Anth, you always leap to the defence of TT and are are a champion of hers, your not alone.

This is the second time that i know of that she has been criticised, yet here again excuses being made on her behalf.

How did I leap to her defence, what I said was, I do not believe her comments in her profile text suggesting that it was possibly due to hygiene of MrR. I said I do not believe that is the case.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

TT can you come on here and give your side please ????

She can't - she used to be a member on here but was banned.

Warwick Hunt

She can't - she used to be a member on here but was banned.

Just goes to know how much i know then Prof, thank you.

I have to say i agree with Mansell & Looking4Fun if thats the case.

Apologies Anth if i seemed abrupt.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:24:16 pm by Warwick Hunt »

Offline Breaker

How did I leap to her defence, what I said was, I do not believe her comments in her profile text suggesting that it was possibly due to hygiene of MrR. I said I do not believe that is the case.

Her profile had that comment on before this review went up, I know because I read it then came here to see what happened. I have to agree with Anth because I've seen Tori many times and don't have to ask for either.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Why was she banned Prof?

I don't know it was before my time. Anth will probably know.

Warwick Hunt

The point i was making Anth is that you, or anybody else for that matter cannot make excuses for her.
She can only speak for herself, although i realise now that she cannot put her voice on here.
I also agree with you, and the other guys that she is very good at what she does. When i met her for the first time i was late but she was exellent about it and it never affected my time or service. I like her very much.

Warwick Hunt

Thanks Professor.
I think i have pissed Anth off, i know i pissed you off too but i was just playing devils advocative and never meant too  :hi:

Offline AnthG

She had a second account on the forum in a guys name, but didn't make any posts from it. She was just reading the forum using it. She was asked why she had a second account by Admin.

But instead of just saying "just so I can read the posts on the forum anonymously". She instead said please ban both accounts. So both were banned.

There were one or two things that happened after that, but that was what initially she was banned for.

I think i have pissed Anth off

Nope you haven't. I was just searching her old posts to see if the posts above were still there but they weren't.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:54:44 pm by AnthG »

Marmite

Maybe it was an issue with Tori and not Mr R.  Tori may have had a bleeding gum or toothache or some such... difficult know unless she is asked.  If she is cutting back on services I doubt it will be secret for long.

MrR

So obviously she wasn't happy about something and as said it's at her discretion. Not great if you are expecting it, but we have to respect any WG's decision on this as it's hers and our health at risk.

Yeah I agree with you Mansell. I am just posting this review to share my experience and move on. :hi:

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time.

You said that OWO and DKF were not provided. It is interesting that Tori has just put the following comment on her AW Profile " PLEASE NOTE: OWO IS AT DISCRETION!!** IM REALLY SORRY TO HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THIS BUT IT IS NOT GUARANTEED!!** HYGIENE IS HUGELY IMPORTANT TO ME SO DFK AND OWO WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNLESS YOU ARE AS CLEAN AS I AM** "

Probably this is referred to my post and probably not who knows.
Well this is not my first time punting and I know that hygiene is very important to enure great service.
I always make it a point to remain fresh and clean before visiting any WG and had not had any issue so far.
Tbh I did made my pre-punt preparations before our booking. I remembered I even pop in a sweet on the way to make sure my breath is fresh.
Not to imply anything but just to clarified that I had done the best I could on my part.

I know this is a bit cruel saying it like this, but I don't accept this. Fine if one or the other was off the cards as one or the other wasn't clean enough. But both kissing and OWO being off the table meaning the person wasn't clean both ontop and down below. Nope don't accept that.

And if it was the case Tori would have said, here is a shower, go in it while I hide the cash. Not just done some half hearted booking.

I think a more likely reason would be she has just moved to the new location and was maybe just a bit sick of external factors from the move and wasn't up for it totally maybe. This would also explain the long time away dealing with the cash.

I agree with Anthg here.
I totally understand everyone expectation of hygiene might be different and it would be appreciated if she would politely let me know if mine is not up to her standards.
I would be happy to pop into the shower as a sign of respect. :hi:

Toshiba

Never really had the urge to see her and i certainly wont be doing it now.

Maybe a case of getting above her station.

Sounds a shite punt which i would have given a negative tbh as it sounds all too contrived by her to rip you off basically, forum darling or not she sounds shite and a waste if money

One to avoid in my opinion

Offline Mansell

Thanks for your very sensible reply MrR , as you say one to put down to experience and move on.

Warwick Hunt

Your a genuine punter MrR and have every right put down a review as you saw it, no matter who you were reviewing.

You'r also a man too for taking the disappointment the way you have  :thumbsup:

Yohan Kebab 2

The services offered apart. The lateness and cutting short of the agreed 30 minutes is more concerning. It is taking money without consent in reality  :thumbsdown:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Your a genuine punter MrR and have every right put down a review as you saw it, no matter who you were reviewing.

You'r also a man too for taking the disappointment the way you have  :thumbsup:

+1

A true punter and a gentleman. Plenty of great girls out there. Bound to have a few disappointments along the way though.

Offline foreverchanges

Fair play MrR....out of all the NE's "superstars" she's the one I've never been that bothered about booking and quite frankly I can't see that changing in the future.

MrR

Thanks guys. Hoping to put up more positive review in the future  ;)

Toshiba

Fair play MrR....out of all the NE's "superstars" she's the one I've never been that bothered about booking and quite frankly I can't see that changing in the future.

+1  :drinks:

SJL1892

I had a similar experience two weeks back when she was at 'No place' in Durham. Booked a 30m appointment for 2pm and when I arrived at 1.50pm and asked for the door number I didn't get a reply until 2.15 as she stated her phone was flat. She gave me the number of the house and told me to come in, I just drove off. Fuck that. Sorry to hear of your experience, I also had high hopes.

MrR

I had a similar experience two weeks back when she was at 'No place' in Durham. Booked a 30m appointment for 2pm and when I arrived at 1.50pm and asked for the door number I didn't get a reply until 2.15 as she stated her phone was flat. She gave me the number of the house and told me to come in, I just drove off. Fuck that. Sorry to hear of your experience, I also had high hopes.

At least you have the sensibility to drive away.  :thumbsup:

I should have drove away as well but it seems my brain is not doing the thinking at that time  :dash:

Offline Gothic D

How is it she is classed as one of the "superstars"she sounds like a fucking time wasting con.Using the old delaying tactics and not making up the time she wasted.The old favourites of the cop out "at my discretion" and poor hygiene bollocks.

Looking4fun

You should have done a review mate

Offline ProfessorYaffle

How is it she is classed as one of the "superstars"she sounds like a fucking time wasting con.Using the old delaying tactics and not making up the time she wasted.The old favourites of the cop out "at my discretion" and poor hygiene bollocks.

I'd say she's one of the superstars of the NE. She ticks all the boxes for me - she's good looking, has a great body, good bedroom skills, a fab personality, and a good attitude.

I've seen her 3 times and never had any problems with her and presumably the vast majority of guys who see her aren't having any problems with her either, or at least if they are they aren't reporting them on here.

This is the first report I've read of her not doing OWO and DFK so it's not like she makes a habit of it.

MrR

I'd say she's one of the superstars of the NE. She ticks all the boxes for me - she's good looking, has a great body, good bedroom skills, a fab personality, and a good attitude.

I've seen her 3 times and never had any problems with her and presumably the vast majority of guys who see her aren't having any problems with her either, or at least if they are they aren't reporting them on here.

This is the first report I've read of her not doing OWO and DFK so it's not like she makes a habit of it.

Well just to clarify her skills are great. Just the lack of OWO and DFK that disappoints me. Guess I am considered to be the 'lucky' one.

Offline Gothic D

There are three recent accounts to my knowledge that have mentioned the time wasting tactics she uses and probably many more that haven't been reported for fear of being vilified.That in my book is too many for it to be classed as anything other than deliberate.
I certainly would not take the risk even if I did find her attractive.

Toshiba

There are three recent accounts to my knowledge that have mentioned the time wasting tactics she uses and probably many more that haven't been reported for fear of being vilified.That in my book is too many for it to be classed as anything other than deliberate.
I certainly would not take the risk even if I did find her attractive.

Im with you on this, starting to become a habit, but others can only speak as the find her.

Offline thewelshwizard

Yes I had the time wasting tactica and no OWO when I saw her last year.  I wasn't that impressed by her service and have had much better. 

I have never had a problem with hygiene with anyone else either and I always go for girls who do OWO.

Offline Mansell

Spot on Proff, I see her on a regular basis and never have a problem. For me she definately one of the very top girls in the NE and I have seen most of the others that are mentioned a lot, so can compare. Have had some brilliant times and hope to have many more.

I do know that the phone signal around No-Place is crap, particularly where she is based, but if I arrive late because of that, she makes sure I still get the time I have paid for, often more, so I have never found her to be a clock watcher, right from when I first visited. I find she has a great attitude, makes you completely at ease and is great fun to be with as well as some brilliant bedroom skills (as you put it Proff)

So still a 10/10 from me, and I keep seeing her rather than the other "top girls" so draw your own conclusions.

It's a pity that MrR's experience was Neutral, but he posted an honest review from his side. From her side she decided that DFK & OWO were not on the menu, ultimately that is up to her.

greychap

External Link/Members Only

Tori.Taylor just started to work at the Quayside so I decided to take a plunge as she is quite well reviewed here. It was a 30 minute booking.

Communications: 7/10 Initial emails were great and was emailed the address minus the flat number a couple of hours before the booking. However when on the street, texted her for it but it took a long time for her to reply making me late for the appointment. Before that tried calling her but no answer.

Location: 9/10 Great flat and quite discreet. Inside of the flat was cozy and warm.

Appearance: 9/10 Was greeted at the door by an attractive looking blonde. Pictures were accurate.

Services: 5/10 Kissing, covered oral, sex.

The experience: Was offered a drink but politely declined. After sorting out the paperwork she disappear for a couple of minutes. It feels like a long time before she returns. After that undress and got onto the bed.

Positives:
1. Her hygiene was great as I could still smell soap on her body.
2. She's friendly and really makes you feel at ease.

Negatives:
1. No DFK. Just light kissing on the lips. Tried to initiate it but she just keep her lips sealed. Disappointed as it is advertised on AW.
2. Covered oral although OWO is on her profile. Biggest turn off for me. Can't think of any reason as my hygiene is impeccable.
3. As mentioned above I was late because of the late notification of flat number and after sorting out the paperwork she disappeared for quite awhile which took about 10-15 minutes into the appointment before I got undressed. However she sees me off at the time which my appointment was supposed to end. So my 30 minute booking was cut short to 15 minute but I ended up paying for 30 minutes. :thumbsdown: No indication to make up for lost time whatsoever.

Overall: It was a decent punt but not great. Downside is no DFK and covered oral which an essential for me hence a neutral.

Would I return? No I wouldn't return. Kindda disappointed after having high expectations for her.

Sorry you did not get what you thought was on offer.

When it is at there discretion there is always a percentage of punters that wont get it, when speaking to some girls I have seen some say to me they wont offer if punter unclean (not saying this is the reason for you) but some girls have told me that some punters do not even realise they are dirty. They don't like the look of the cock and some can have pubic hair all the way up the shaft, it could look sore or some thing looks strange with it and they worry they could catch something.

Some girls who don't offer CIM but OWO have said to me if a punter has bad pre cum very stringy and lots of it they wont do it because otherwise they will be offering CIM and they don't want any juices in there mouth.

Offline psychosis

All services should absolutely at the girls discretion.  No ifs or buts and any punter who pushes it or demands it needs a word with themselves.  Only comeback should be if she accepts payment for an extra then doesn't oblige (and payment for extras makes me feel uncomfortable anyway)

On the subject of tori Taylor I've seen her twice and whilst undoubtedly nice looking, everything was a bit mechanical I thought.  If reviewing I'd have as a neutral.  Won't be going back but wouldn't want to deter folk from seeing her.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 04:23:31 pm by psychosis »

greychap

All services should absolutely at the girls discretion.  No ifs or buts and any punter who pushes it or demands it needs a word with themselves.  Only comeback should be if she accepts payment for an extra then doesn't oblige (and payment for extras makes me feel uncomfortable anyway)

On the subject of tori Taylor I've seen her twice and whilst undoubtedly nice looking, everything was a bit mechanical I thought.  If reviewing I'd have as a neutral.  Won't be going back but wouldn't want to deter folk from seeing her.

Agree it has to be at there discretion because they don't know what type of cock will turn up and to be honest if a punter has the nerve to turn up with cream cheese knob or urine smelling pubes and cock he is hardly going to say he was smelly and did not get it.

Most girls don't always tell the punter why they wont do owo with him incase it gets nasty and uncomfortable and lets face it if she said your disgusting you have cheese have not washed the rest of the punt is going to be cringy.