Tori.Taylor just started to work at the Quayside so I decided to take a plunge as she is quite well reviewed here. It was a 30 minute booking.
Communications: 7/10 Initial emails were great and was emailed the address minus the flat number a couple of hours before the booking. However when on the street, texted her for it but it took a long time for her to reply making me late for the appointment. Before that tried calling her but no answer.
Location: 9/10 Great flat and quite discreet. Inside of the flat was cozy and warm.
Appearance: 9/10 Was greeted at the door by an attractive looking blonde. Pictures were accurate.
Services: 5/10 Kissing, covered oral, sex.
The experience: Was offered a drink but politely declined. After sorting out the paperwork she disappear for a couple of minutes. It feels like a long time before she returns. After that undress and got onto the bed.
1. Her hygiene was great as I could still smell soap on her body.
2. She's friendly and really makes you feel at ease.
1. No DFK. Just light kissing on the lips. Tried to initiate it but she just keep her lips sealed. Disappointed as it is advertised on AW.
2. Covered oral although OWO is on her profile. Biggest turn off for me. Can't think of any reason as my hygiene is impeccable.
3. As mentioned above I was late because of the late notification of flat number and after sorting out the paperwork she disappeared for quite awhile which took about 10-15 minutes into the appointment before I got undressed. However she sees me off at the time which my appointment was supposed to end. So my 30 minute booking was cut short to 15 minute but I ended up paying for 30 minutes.
No indication to make up for lost time whatsoever.
Overall: It was a decent punt but not great. Downside is no DFK and covered oral which an essential for me hence a neutral.
Would I return? No I wouldn't return. Kindda disappointed after having high expectations for her.