Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty but Nice - Glasgow; A White Knight's Quest  (Read 4937 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Following on from everyone's favourite punter The Good 1's previous review of NBN, thought I'd give you a more balanced view, if that's possible for a White Knight. Anyway here goes.

Toni's flat is in a nice location off Maryhill Road. Flat is on the first floor of an old red sandstone block but is immaculate inside. Ample street parking when I visited in the early afternoon. Might be different later in the day or evening. For those bathroom critics among you, Toni's sparkles with shower and all the amenities.

Comms were great from first arranging the meet a while back and on the day. When I arrived I text Toni and she called me back with the buzzer number. She opened the door to me wearing sexy red lingerie, black stockings and heels. She looked very sexy with her great boobs visible through the outfit. I was a bit surprised when she introduced me to Big Tam the Baseball Bat Man. No worries, it was her friend who has been staying with Toni since all the nonsense of a couple of weeks ago. Rather than threaten me with a baseball bat, she offered me a coffee. I chose a glass of water instead.

Appearance wise it's definitely Toni in the pics, looks exactly as I expected. Did I mention her great boobs...she describes herself as a MILF and that's exactly what she is, a real sexy lady.

No disappointment regarding services offered and provided. In fact got a bit I wasn't expecting. Started with some really sensual and ensthusiastic DFK and mutual touching. Then onto Toni's speciality. OWO crouching down then on to the bed. No DT but not expected as not offered; a lot of tongue and lips making it a memorable experience. I returned the favour and we ended up in 69 with both of us really enjoying it. Then a quick readjustment and still in 69 Toni manoeuvred herself so I got a nice diddy ride and no holes barred RO, and I mean no holes barred!!

Slipped on the 'large condom' I had asked for and Toni got on top. A great session of grinding and deep thrusting whilst playing with her incredible boobs and big responsive nipples.

She was enjoying it as much as I was but I had to stop her as I prefer not to cum in a condom. A bit more oral and that 'little unexpected extra' again and Toni took my usual big load in her mouth.

Chatted away whilst I got dressed. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Toni. Clearly undeserving of all the hassle created by that prick a few weeks ago. I fully intend to see her again.

Offline tazman1002001

Goon on ..nice balanced review after that cock tried to ruin this poor girl...

How old would you say she is....also does she have a bit of a belly? I've recently been spoiled by these flat stomach babes .....lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Goon on ..nice balanced review after that cock tried to ruin this poor girl...

How old would you say she is....also does she have a bit of a belly? I've recently been spoiled by these flat stomach babes .....lol

I'd say her age is about right. Hard to tell precisely because she is tanned but early forties tops I'd say. Yeah she has a bit of a tummy but that's to be expected I think. She was a real treat for me cos as you know I have tended to prefer the slim, petitie, small boobed girls lately, so a great pair of boobs was great for a change. Still love the little cuties though lol

Offline tazman1002001

There was a review before that she smoked and smelled of it...?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry last question....what picture out of all of hers looks most like her?
Banned by:

DG

There was a review before that she smoked and smelled of it...?

Interesting point as I hate the smell of smoke. There was no smell of smoke in the flat or on my clothes when I left. Couldn't detect it off Toni either., she actually smelled and tasted lovely. In fact she was wearing a patch and told me she was giving up and hadn't smoked for two days.

DG

Sorry last question....what picture out of all of hers looks most like her?

All of them, bearing in mind there's no face pics. I had a look at her PG last week and she's got some face pics in there, also showing her brunette, which she is now, so I guess they are more current.

Offline Happyjose

£50 for a fuck and a coffee

What sort of coffee has she got?

DG

Brazilian I think  :D

chico1000

Thanks DG for redressing the balance after that cock "sexy adventure" and his dirty white kegs tried to destroy this girl. Tazz will be jealous as you will threatening his position as top of the fluffies and White nights.

DG

Thanks DG for redressing the balance after that cock "sexy adventure" and his dirty white kegs tried to destroy this girl. Tazz will be jealous as you will threatening his position as top of the fluffies and White nights.

There's always room for another fluffy, white knight on UKP. As to who has the shiniest armour, only time will tell :lol: :lol:

RandyF

Just a guess...

Hidden Image/Members Only

You certainly have a 'type' DG  ;)   Nothing wrong with that, of course!

RandyF

You didn't see any sign of the Good 1's little box of tricks did you DG mate?

It's just, well....you know, we all know where they've been don't we....

Oh fuck  :vomit: The mental pictures I just had there  :vomit: The Good 1 giving it anal laldy. That face of his?  Ughhh fuck  :bomb:

Anyway I'm sure Naughty has her very own toys  ;)

DG

Oh fuck  :vomit: The mental pictures I just had there  :vomit: The Good 1 giving it anal laldy. That face of his?  Ughhh fuck  :bomb:

No never saw any traces of the Good 1. Did check with Toni if it was the twat in the Daily Record pic, and it is. Only toys I saw today were either pendulous or wet and pink. They were more than enough for me  :dance:

Offline auldie63

Thanks for the nightmares Randy.

Givememilf

Hey nice review.  I've also fucked toni and tbh mate,  she's sexy and her service is great.  But there is no way that's her age.  I'd say 48 minimum.  You guys know me,  I like em older so doesn't bother me,  but for others,  a more honest appraisal is needed I think. :-)

Tjkooker

Very well put lovesamummy. Honesty is a rarity on this site at the moment. Delusion, fantasy and downright lies are the norm these days.

DG

Very well put lovesamummy. Honesty is a rarity on this site at the moment. Delusion, fantasy and downright lies are the norm these days.

Hi TJ I have been so looking forward to your contribution. I trust you aren't accusing me of lying or being delusional? As stated in my review I think it's hard to be precise about age, I merely offered an opinion, albeit given my track record as a fluffy, erring on the side of chivalry. I saw a bloke on Homes Under the Hammer this morning who I thought looked about 55. Turned out he's 70! What do I know about anything???

Lovesamummy, I never intended to deceive, just offering a humble opinion.. If she said she was 48 I wouldn't be outraged. Similarly if she said she was 40 I'd think, ok, few too many sunbeds and fags but what the hell.

Tjkooker

You have already been shown up for what you are.

DG

You have already been shown up for what you are.

As always a razor sharp retort. You have already demonstrated your irrational obsession with me, time you moved on mate, I have  :D

Tjkooker

If you check my first post I never referenced you at all. If you choose to feel it was perhaps you are putting your problems onto me.

Offline chilly

I've been with her before
Had a great time , she really puts in the effort

Having said that , she does have a bit of a saggy tummy and if she's 39 then those sun beds really have took their toll

She's late 40s at the very least

Tjkooker

Thanks for an honest appraisal.

DG

If you check my first post I never referenced you at all. If you choose to feel it was perhaps you are putting your problems onto me.

You don't have to explain yourself mate, but you were commenting on my post, so what other conclusion would a reasonable person draw? As usual it is of absolutely no importance to the issue which is Toni is a good punt, but we have a different opinion about her age, regarding which I have conceded I may have under stated. There I've said it.

Givememilf

Not accusing anyone of dishonesty mate,  really.  But I can refer people to my post during the crazy baseball bat mental punter post,  she let slip to me her son is a little older than me at 27. So let's be totally honest here.....  She's quite unlikely to be under 45 at the very you gest I'd say.  Women around fifty are my favourites and I'd say that was accurate.  I'd just hate for someone to go expecting a 38 year old (many of whom can still look I  their twenties)  and get a much older women.  Either way though,  18, 28, 38, 48, they all look great with my cum dripping down their faces!
:-)

DG

Not accusing anyone of dishonesty mate,  really.  But I can refer people to my post during the crazy baseball bat mental punter post,  she let slip to me her son is a little older than me at 27. So let's be totally honest here.....  She's quite unlikely to be under 45 at the very you gest I'd say.  Women around fifty are my favourites and I'd say that was accurate.  I'd just hate for someone to go expecting a 38 year old (many of whom can still look I  their twenties)  and get a much older women.  Either way though,  18, 28, 38, 48, they all look great with my cum dripping down their faces!
:-)

Fair comment, I hadn't picked up on that when reading the original nutter post. But on the sunbed and fags front, I know some women who are in their thirties and look a good ten years older. Like I said it's a subjective opinion and not always easy to get spot on. I knew she had a son but the way she spoke about him I assumed he was a teenager. Bottom line is she's pretty fit and sexy as hell with the right amount of dirty.

Offline tbig_man

No never saw any traces of the Good 1. Did check with Toni if it was the twat in the Daily Record pic, and it is. Only toys I saw today were either pendulous or wet and pink. They were more than enough for me  :dance:

What is this about a pic in the Daily Record?

DG

What is this about a pic in the Daily Record?

Check out this thread, the guy is a complete nutter. Someone posted a link to a Daily Record article about some twat who was in a Bus Lane after the Clutha Bar disaster. He claimed he was keeping it open for emergency services. Anyway there was a pic of him; maybe Admin took it down.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51972.125

Offline mr small

I worked with that guy briefly, definitely not the sharpest tool in the box, but he is English   :blush:

Tjkooker

I worked with that guy briefly, definitely not the sharpest tool in the box, but he is English   :blush:

Explains a lot. If we had independence we could deport him back.

DG

Now gents I hope I'm not detecting an anti-english theme here? I might be offended  :angry:

Tjkooker

DG

Explains a lot.

:dance: :yahoo: :lol:

Don't suppose 33 years residency counts for anything then TJ?

Tjkooker

DG

I'm gutted mate, I've just had TJ LOVES DG tattooed on my arm :(

Offline tazman1002001

I'm gutted mate, I've just had TJ LOVES DG tattooed on my arm :(

:D
Banned by:

chico1000

All the "ken's" over in the east coast will be pissed, you just shattered their illusion of what a stereotypical weegie is like.

DG

Saw Toni again today, a short notice booking. Absolutely sensational session, really intense. Toni delivered her usual excellent FK and OWO before moving onto a great grinding cowgirl interlude before some full on banging in doggy. Knee tremblers for the both of us; I genuinely had to take a 5 min rest while Toni entertained me with some more tonguey oral. Although she doesn't list DT, she let me face fuck her and although I didn't push it too much, her eyes did water and she didn't complain at all. Finished with a big load over her face and in her mouth as she lapped it up.

A truly amazing session with a very sexy lady who knows how to please her man, and a real extra treat for me as well. I'll leave it to you guys to ask Toni what that treat was, as I'm not sure it's on offer too often. Can't speak highly enough about this fun and sexy lady.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:03:14 pm by DG »

JazzMan

Saw Toni again today, a short notice booking. Absolutely sensational session, really intense. Toni delivered her usual excellent FK and OWO before moving onto a great grinding cowgirl interlude before some full on banging in doggy. Knee tremblers for the both of us; I genuinely had to take a 5 min rest while Toni entertained me with some more tonguey oral. Although she doesn't list DT, she let me face fuck her and although I didn't push it too much, her eyes did water and she didn't complain at all. Finished with a big load over her face and in her mouth as she lapped it up.

A truly amazing session with a very sexy lady who knows how to please her man, and a real extra treat for me as well. I'll leave it to you guys to ask Toni what that treat was, as I'm not sure it's on offer too often. Can't speak highly enough about this fun and sexy lady.

Hope she's giving you a discount for this.

DG

Hope she's giving you a discount for this.

TBH Jazz if it had been just a repeat of my last visit I wouldn't have even mentioned it. The fact is it was a different level; maybe because we were more comfortable with each other, I don't know, hard to tell. We had already spoken a lot after the 'Good 1' incident so I guess the ice had already been broken. As I mentioned there was a little extra thrown in; not a freebie I might add, which probably had something to do with it. One of those occasions we were definitely thanking each other afterwards.

Offline bluelion8884

Been wanting to see her for a long time, might try this week.
Thanks for the review

DG

Been wanting to see her for a long time, might try this week.
Thanks for the review

I would definitely recommend her. She's very enthusiastic, giving and receiving. You won't get much better value from a quality girl. She's also great fun and very personable, I will see her again for sure, just as soon as I can find a free Friday.

mavgoose

DG ,

Can you give us a description of her body. ? Womanly / tight / height / etc.
Colour of hair currently. ? Facially attractive. ?

Reviews sound good. !!

Cheers

DG

DG ,

Can you give us a description of her body. ? Womanly / tight / height / etc.
Colour of hair currently. ? Facially attractive. ?

Reviews sound good. !!

Cheers

Mav, not really got much to add to my review or her profile, but to summarise;

Body - curvy size 10/12 rather than 8/10, all over tan, great boobs and pretty firm for her age, height as stated, great legs and firm round bum, but of a tummy but nothing scary
Hair - dark, long; although she wears extensions, I know cos I pulled them out haha
Facially - attractive in a cute, cheeky way, probably looks older than her age, she is currently giving up smoking, but I detected no traces on her or in her apartment

Overall a very sexy lady who offers a great service. Great fun and easy to talk too, we had a good laugh.

Offline Happyjose

Reasonable rates for 30mins.