Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Turner  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I see Tanya Turner is working from Nottingham hotel today. Has anyone seen her previously and know what she's like. She's been on my list for a while now.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Lt Shaffer

Not seen her but already looking forward to your report   :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR, she has in the past toured together with Scarlett...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bloody hell - she looks good as well. Would love to see them two together - that would push me over the edge CT.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bloody hell - she looks good as well. Would love to see them two together - that would push me over the edge CT.

We don't care...  :cool: We're all simply looking forward to your review on the session  :D :D :D

We don't care...  :cool: We're all simply looking forward to your review on the session  :D :D :D

Haha !! I'm just deciding whether I can be arsed to drive over to Nottingham this afternoon to see Tanya Turner - I've probably overdone it a bit this week.

Offline potata72

I would be interested in the review if you did see her, there's one review on here of her but it's brief and not much use to be honest.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline potata72

If you look at this profile now, it seems to be the same person as on the Tanya Turner profile, same general layout and pictures that have been on Tanya's profile previously but with only 4 Feedback?