Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretence  (Read 1032 times)

Stealthshagger

So I emailed a WG on adult work. I got an auto reply saying she would get back to me when she could, but was jetting around the world managing her diverse portfolio.

Are these pretentious fictions supposed to make them more appealing, or do the people who come up with this shit believe it? Is it from drug use or an attempt at creating a "classy businesswoman" facade?

It baffles me that they do it and can't see what a cringeworthy and transparent turn off it is and how much it lacks in plausibility.  Do you think warren buffet got buttfucked and facialed for 150 on the side because it added to his portfolio? Please.  Like the profiles claiming to be horse breeding philosopher courtesans etc.  I can't read them and not cringe.

Offline Private Parts

" but was jetting around the world managing her diverse portfolio."
Got a weeks travelcard and moving bedsit.
Methinks, cynic that I am
PP :hi:

DG

Pretence? Absolutely. Different circumstances but I got an auto reply from a WG in Glasgow a couple of times stating she is so busy she hasn't got time to read emails and that I should text.

Her profile pics are awesome but several reviews on here reveal her to be a junkie skank. Always thought her rates were pretty low for such a 'good looking' girl.

Siadwel

The ones that make me chuckle are the feedbacks that say, 'Our diaries didn't/couldn't match up but blah blah blah.'

'Diaries didn't match up'. Fucking pretentious twaddle. Just say neither of you could arrange a time ffs, or better still, if you couldn't meet, don't say anything.

Offline smiths

So I emailed a WG on adult work. I got an auto reply saying she would get back to me when she could, but was jetting around the world managing her diverse portfolio.

Are these pretentious fictions supposed to make them more appealing, or do the people who come up with this shit believe it? Is it from drug use or an attempt at creating a "classy businesswoman" facade?

It baffles me that they do it and can't see what a cringeworthy and transparent turn off it is and how much it lacks in plausibility.  Do you think warren buffet got buttfucked and facialed for 150 on the side because it added to his portfolio? Please.  Like the profiles claiming to be horse breeding philosopher courtesans etc.  I can't read them and not cringe.

Designed to impress punters of course, and having seen such profiles for years they must impress some punters or such profiles would disappear through a total lack of punters. I never under-estimate the deluded thinking of some guys who will believe anything a WG tells them as its sex.

Stealthshagger

I just can't imagine the punter that is impressed by it. I imagine their blurbs get ignored if the service and price are good. But how do WGs not know it is so off putting and cringeworthy?

How is it plausible to anyone that she is flying around managing her diverse portfolio but will do anal facials risking etc for the normal fee?

yorkshire123

I can remember one such prossie (sorry can't for the life of me remember who) who had similar shite on her profile, whilst attempting to set up a meet she agreed to phone me but e-mailed instead stating that she had no credit on her phone, strangely she didn't see why I found it so funny in my cancelation reply  :lol:

Offline smiths

I just can't imagine the punter that is impressed by it. I imagine their blurbs get ignored if the service and price are good. But how do WGs not know it is so off putting and cringeworthy?

How is it plausible to anyone that she is flying around managing her diverse portfolio but will do anal facials risking etc for the normal fee?

Whereas I can and expect there are many punters, not on here but out their punting who are impressed. Punters who are snobs and think the riff raff like I would be seen as wouldn't punt with such WGs. IMO you are giving too much credit to the fucking cretins that are so deluded they believe any old shit a WG comes out with.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Tend to ring a day before and then an hour before always have a plan B if I have poped a bluey :D

Have met a few WG`s who have told me of their rented property empires :cool: :cool: I took it with a pinch of salt till they asked if I could do any of the following then realed of a list of skilled trades jobs. Funnily enough they mentioned paying for the jobs to keep it above board :sarcastic:.... I supose its a retirement option for them not just being a maid or madam

Gordo987

Perhaps some 'pretentious fictions' do make them more appealing, but only if you believe them. I'm thinking of role-play scenarios of course.

Stealthshagger

But who believes a WGs auto response that she is managing a diverse portfolio around the world? You know when you get that message that she is probably having a lie in, at nandos, on the blob, or off getting more condoms, lube and make up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

More likely taking her untaxed income back to Poland/Romania.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

spkmstr48

Perhaps some 'pretentious fictions' do make them more appealing, but only if you believe them. I'm thinking of role-play scenarios of course.

Does it matter or have any impact on the punt? If the girl needs a back story she might as well invent a nice one.

I always start from the point of view that everything they say is lies anyway.

The comment about RP is a good one, but you don't need to believe it's true.

jcdmj12

Given that being a prossie is often a twilight existence, it's not that surprising it attracts fantasists.

Gordo987

Does it matter or have any impact on the punt? If the girl needs a back story she might as well invent a nice one.

I always start from the point of view that everything they say is lies anyway.

The comment about RP is a good one, but you don't need to believe it's true.

If the fantasy is about shagging your mate's wife (for example) her role-playing needs to be believable. I've found that the roles that WGs play best are ones that revolve around the debt collector and the rent collector. Maybe a few of them have some real life experiences  :sarcastic: