Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DrillaKilla was a roaster too?  (Read 1154 times)

RandyF

Just noticed DrillaKilla was banned. Banning reason: Creating multiple accounts + Trolling.

It's a classic mainstream stereotype that many punters tend to be bit odd and dysfunctional.  I'm beginning to think there might be more than a little bit of truth in this :rolleyes:  :lol:

Offline muffherwell91

Just noticed DrillaKilla was banned. Banning reason: Creating multiple accounts + Trolling.
I am not sure of the point in creating multiple accounts and why anyone would want to do it. As for trolling this is a practice that seems to be common place on every forum.

Offline Happyjose

It's a classic mainstream stereotype that many punters tend to be bit odd and dysfunctional.  I'm beginning to think there might be more than a little bit of truth in this :rolleyes:  :lol:

Surprised, but he deserved to be banned. Can't put it down to a moment of madness as he'd logged on under the trolling account later in the day.

We exchanged pm's recently after he'd had a spat in off topic with a long-term member. He called out that member over accusations he (Drilla) had sent PM's to that member, and received no response to his request to prove it. He told me he had been given a time out from that thread over the tone of his posts, and I agreed they did seem angry and too personal (though I sympathised with many of his points) and that he should tone it down.

I guess he was still simmering over all that. The PM issue is moot now as any PM's would have been auto deleted that night once he'd been banned. Shame as I think he made a contribution to the forum, but cuntish behaviour always ends with the same result. Sharp work by Admin

Offline Matrix

Or maybe his missus set up another profile to get him banned?

He was going on about being caught and his wife fucking around with his computer in the uk threads, the other day. Admittedly, it's a long shot.

Offline HappyandLucky

I'm a mainstream punter and still sound in brains and cock. My Bank Manager may beg to differ with my repeated cash with drawls  :lol:

Online auldie63

I'm a mainstream punter and still sound in brains and cock. My Bank Manager may beg to differ with my repeated cash with drawls  :lol:
And you offer us this worthy anecdote, eh!, why?

Offline Happyjose

he was responding to RandyF's opening post

Offline HappyandLucky

To reply to  OP. Apols if it was too vague :hi:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:29:01 pm by HappyandLucky »