Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: female bodybuilders would you fuck one?  (Read 7565 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

You only live once I might consider fucking a female bodybuilder depends on the price

leafsfan1

Three years ago, I met up with pro American bodybuilder Kris Clark - External Link/Members Only - when she made her then annual visit to London. It was the most shattering hour of my life, nothing comes even remotely close. I've been a fan of female bodybuilders for years and I had always liked Kris' look - both facially and because she's always been a 'size queen'. She's always wanted to get as huge as she could, regardless of whether those aesthetics would be marked down by judges at contests, of which she has entered many over the years. When she got her own website a few years back I

leafsfan1

... sorry about that guys (accidentally hit the post button WAAAAY too early)!  :rolleyes:

I was delighted to see that she toured - at that time around North America only. However late in 2011 I was ecstatic to read that she was coming to Europe and was going to be in London for 3 days early in 2012. I introduced myself by email and told her I'd been a fan for ages and would love to meet up with her when she came to London. She replied almost immediately. A lovely, intelligent woman and communication was a breeze. I'd read on a couple of bodybuilding fan websites that Kris offered a full service and sure enough, on about the 4th email from Kris (when I think she was assured that I was genuine and a true fan of hers) she offered me the opportunity of a full service. It wasn't cheap - £400 - for just one hour, and I was hesitant. However in the end I figured this might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so I went for it. Lord Almighty, was it!

Come the day (about 3 months later) I duly went to the serviced apartment (in Pimlico) she had booked for her stay. I was intrigued as to why she had picked an apartment as opposed to a hotel. Initially I figured it was the cost-factor. Later I was to discover otherwise.

At the appointed time I knocked on the apartment door and Kris opened the door. She greeted me like a long-lost friend with a lovely kiss and a hug (I could feel her strength even then) and we quickly got the necessary transaction out of the way. To get as muscular as Kris is, it's generally accepted a bodybuilder has to be on steriods of some kind and one unfortunate by-product of that for the female bodybuilder is that her voice can become very masculine in sound. Fortunately, while Kris' voice is very husky, it was still feminine and in fact very sexy.

She was already teasing me because she was wrapped up in a huge white bathrobe and I could barely see anything of her. I loved it though because it ratcheted the anticipation level up even more. She asked me how I'd like her to be dressed for our session. I asked what tight-fitting stuff she had. She had brought quite a selection over and in the end I picked tight black spandex workout shorts and a sort of shiny, stretchy black satin/rayon blouse/shirt with press-stud buttons down the front. Black high-heels to match. I went into the bathroom to change out of my work business suit and into my usual gym workout gear. After a couple of minutes I called out to Kris asking whether she was ready. She replied that she was and I went back out to the main apartment room.

I had known beforehand that Kris wouldn't be in contest condition, where she would be ripped and vascular and very defined (and there are thousands of pix available where she is in that condition and she looks simply stunning). She had told me that she would be in a middling off-season 'form' where sheer muscle size is the call of the day with much less emphasis on definition. I had seen 3 or 4 well-known European bodybuilders before but nothing could have prepared me for Kris.

She was simply GARGANTUAN in every regard. The sheer power of the woman cannot be described in words. She looked WAY beyond magnificent and what was even better, she knew it, but in the best way possible.

For the first few minutes I just stood there in complete awe of the vision in front of me. Kris was hitting all the standard bodybuilding poses and I could see her muscles almost tearing the material of her shirt! She had a huge beaming smile as she hit the poses (she'd also slipped some very dark and sexy sunglasses on to aid an air of mystery and domination - which I LOVED) and she then asked me what I liked. I told her that I wanted to see her hit front- and rear double biceps poses and the most-muscular ('crab') pose but to hit them as hard as she possibly could. She duly obliged and whilst she was still trying to smile I could see and hear the strain as she put her body to the limit for me. To hear her literally hissing with the maximum effort was utterly incredible.

She invited me to come over and 'feel her power' as she so aptly put it. In about a nano-second I was there feeling her body all over as she continued to pose. I swear she didn't feel 'human' at all. Her entire body felt like iron. It was INSANE! for the next five minutes or so, I thrilled to the feel and power of her body as she continued to pose. I'd just finished down near the floor from feeling her monstrous legs and I came up to being fully upright behind her (even with her heels on she was still a couple of inches shorter than me) where she was finishing a rear double bicep pose that she was hitting and holding so hard that her body was shaking with the effort. After having held that pose for about five seconds I was aware of her relaxing and she turned around to face me. That is when the session changed out of all recognition.

Without any warning, she pulled my head down to hers and gave me the most wanton, aggressive open-mouth kiss imaginable. Her tongue was everywhere. I thought she was going to eat me alive just there and then! I will never forget her next words - 'I need you to eat my cunt out now'!

Within seconds we were on her bed and I had ripped all her clothing off - she kept her heels on all the time which I loved! Absolutely no foreplay I went straight down between her legs. Now I have always loved giving oral and reckon I am pretty good at it, so I needed no second invitation. I had already seen (from my previous sessions with the European bodybuilders) another by-product of steroid use and that is the enlarged clitoris and flaps. However nothing could have prepared me for the vision in front of me when Kris frantically opened her legs for me. She was beyond MASSIVE! I reckon her clitoris and flaps were seriously three or four times the size of a normal woman's!

I drew back and unloaded a gigantic gob across her cunt to get her started. If only I'd known! I buried myself in her cunt and simply ATE her gigantic clit. Within seconds Kris was shouting and screaming and cumming like an express train. It was stupendous. Over the next 10-15 mins I continued to eat her out and I swear she was cumming virtually every 30 seconds! The trouble was that she was gripping my head so tightly between her incredibly muscular thighs that I could barely breath and there were a couple of times I seriously thought she was going to injure me. She was also writhing around so violently on the bed as she came and came - but I was determined not to let go of her and continue to work her! Whilst it was waaay beyond anything that could be described as a 'turn-on' it had become very physically draining on me. But luckily as I trained three times a week I was just about able to keep pace with her demands.

As if all this wasn't enough she was squirting what seemed like gallons of cunt-juice all over me and all over the bed! It finally got to the point where I was aware that one orgasm was just rolling into another for her and there was a final 60-90 seconds of this that defied description. All I can say by that point is that I was amazed that a combination of neighbours and the police weren't breaking the apartment door down by that point, the noise Kris was making!

However things were about to take another turn. As she completed a full 60+ second orgasm she quickly released me from the vice-like grip my head had been in and she pulled away from me and away from the bed entirely. I thought initially she was going to take a quick break or maybe even go to the loo. Not a chance! Without a word she jumped round to the end of the bed, turned me around to face her, she sank to her knees and proceeded to simply EAT my cock and balls. This wasn't sucking or tender licking and carressing - it was aggressive, wanton EATING. Talk about a mix of pain and pleasure! Through the now dense 'fog' of sheer carnal lust that the session had become, I had just enough about me not to give in to the element of pain I was feeling. But I KNOW Kris wasn't intentially causing me pain, it was just that by this point she was literally out of control - simply a SEX MONSTER! It was all power and sexual aggression and I had to be man enough to at least try to keep up with her needs and desires, which by this point had obviously gone way beyond the norm.

After about 5 deranged minutes of her frantic slathering all over and around my cock and balls - and again without warning she turned me around and easily pushed me down onto the bed facing away from her. Without a chance to think what was happening she had pulled my arse up and she had buried her head between my cheeks. Before I could get my senses around what was happening I could feel her tongue frantically invading my arsehole. She was sucking me OUT! I could her slurping loudly as she tried to get ever deeper inside me! By now totally delirious I forced my arse harder back into her head and ordered her to 'eat my shit'. Somewhere in the haze of crazed lust, I wondered if I'd said the right thing....... but Kris simply responded by simply pushing her head and tongue even deeper into me, impossible as that seemed at the time. For a couple of minutes I felt in charge of her and begin to rotate my arse to change and enhance the sensations. Kris just went with the flow and followed to accommodate me. As ridiculous as it sounds - despite no mention of it beforehand and that obviously we had first met mere minutes before - I genuinely felt as if Kris desperately wanted.. even needed.. my shit!

Having lost sense of time by this point, I can remember Kris finally pulling way and saying 'God you taste so fucking good but I need you to fuck me now'. She then gave me the options of her pussy with condom on, or, incredibly in her arse without! I said do you mean that and she said yes and that she actually wanted me in her arse, because she had noticed that I although I have a good average length, my girth is quite pronounced and had been commented on many times by previous sexual partners.

I needed no second invitation and with that Kris lept across to her bedside cupboard door to quickly reveal a tub of good 'ol' USA homegrown KY Jelly. With that she opened it up and took out a HUGE great glob of it and then beautifully... and for the very first time during the session..... showed real tenderness as she slowly and lovingly proceeded to drown my totally engorged cock in the gel! She then handed me the jar and turned around and knelt down on the bed and presnted her arse to me. I dutifully took a generous wad of the gel and proceeded to massage it into her beautiful a-hole. Kris was purring like a cat and I asked her whether she was ready to take me inside her. I'll never forget what she said... 'Yes baby and once you're inside I want you to kill me with your beautiful cock'!

I then proceeded to ease myself very slowly into her arse. It felt beyond description. No words could adequately describe how good it felt. I thought/hoped Kris might go beserk but she simply sighed loudly with pleasure. I held myself still when I was fully in her and then very slowly began to move in and out. That is when Kris went into verbal overdrive, calling me a 'fucking bastard' and again pleading with me to 'kill her'. I knew I wasn't going to last very long but had got up a good pace - but not the fastest - when Kris suddenly pulled away and turned around and utterly derangedly began to suck and eat the complete mess of jel and her own shit off of my cock. You would have thought she was eating caviar as she craved it all! It was waaay beyond total sexual insanity!

I re-entered her and finally after a couple of minutes as I nearly passed out, I ordered her to take my seed as I emptied what seemed like an ocean's worth of white-hot cum into her anal depths!

No sexual experience could ever come close to matching it. After a few minutes of cleaning up and showering I asked Kris about her sexual needs. She openly told me that with the steroids and drugs she had turned into a complete and utter sexual BEAST! She reckoned she needed to cum around 200 times a day and wanted and needed cock any way she could get it! I began to wonder if I had even needed to pay for it! LOL! But I didn't care it was soooo much more than worth it.

I see now rather sadly that Kris doesn't tour at all but still bodybuilds. I don't know whether she has a permanent man in her life, but unless she has stopped using the 'roids etc, no single man could ever come close to being able to serve her sexual needs as they were back in 2012 at any rate.

Offline finn5555

... sorry about that guys (accidentally hit the post button WAAAAY too early)!  :rolleyes:

I was delighted to see that she toured - at that time around North America only. However late in 2011 I was ecstatic to read that she was coming to Europe and was going to be in London for 3 days early in 2012. I introduced myself by email and told her I'd been a fan for ages and would love to meet up with her when she came to London. She replied almost immediately. A lovely, intelligent woman and communication was a breeze. I'd read on a couple of bodybuilding fan websites that Kris offered a full service and sure enough, on about the 4th email from Kris (when I think she was assured that I was genuine and a true fan of hers) she offered me the opportunity of a full service. It wasn't cheap - £400 - for just one hour, and I was hesitant. However in the end I figured this might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so I went for it. Lord Almighty, was it!

Come the day (about 3 months later) I duly went to the serviced apartment (in Pimlico) she had booked for her stay. I was intrigued as to why she had picked an apartment as opposed to a hotel. Initially I figured it was the cost-factor. Later I was to discover otherwise.

At the appointed time I knocked on the apartment door and Kris opened the door. She greeted me like a long-lost friend with a lovely kiss and a hug (I could feel her strength even then) and we quickly got the necessary transaction out of the way. To get as muscular as Kris is, it's generally accepted a bodybuilder has to be on steriods of some kind and one unfortunate by-product of that for the female bodybuilder is that her voice can become very masculine in sound. Fortunately, while Kris' voice is very husky, it was still feminine and in fact very sexy.

She was already teasing me because she was wrapped up in a huge white bathrobe and I could barely see anything of her. I loved it though because it ratcheted the anticipation level up even more. She asked me how I'd like her to be dressed for our session. I asked what tight-fitting stuff she had. She had brought quite a selection over and in the end I picked tight black spandex workout shorts and a sort of shiny, stretchy black satin/rayon blouse/shirt with press-stud buttons down the front. Black high-heels to match. I went into the bathroom to change out of my work business suit and into my usual gym workout gear. After a couple of minutes I called out to Kris asking whether she was ready. She replied that she was and I went back out to the main apartment room.

I had known beforehand that Kris wouldn't be in contest condition, where she would be ripped and vascular and very defined (and there are thousands of pix available where she is in that condition and she looks simply stunning). She had told me that she would be in a middling off-season 'form' where sheer muscle size is the call of the day with much less emphasis on definition. I had seen 3 or 4 well-known European bodybuilders before but nothing could have prepared me for Kris.

She was simply GARGANTUAN in every regard. The sheer power of the woman cannot be described in words. She looked WAY beyond magnificent and what was even better, she knew it, but in the best way possible.

For the first few minutes I just stood there in complete awe of the vision in front of me. Kris was hitting all the standard bodybuilding poses and I could see her muscles almost tearing the material of her shirt! She had a huge beaming smile as she hit the poses (she'd also slipped some very dark and sexy sunglasses on to aid an air of mystery and domination - which I LOVED) and she then asked me what I liked. I told her that I wanted to see her hit front- and rear double biceps poses and the most-muscular ('crab') pose but to hit them as hard as she possibly could. She duly obliged and whilst she was still trying to smile I could see and hear the strain as she put her body to the limit for me. To hear her literally hissing with the maximum effort was utterly incredible.

She invited me to come over and 'feel her power' as she so aptly put it. In about a nano-second I was there feeling her body all over as she continued to pose. I swear she didn't feel 'human' at all. Her entire body felt like iron. It was INSANE! for the next five minutes or so, I thrilled to the feel and power of her body as she continued to pose. I'd just finished down near the floor from feeling her monstrous legs and I came up to being fully upright behind her (even with her heels on she was still a couple of inches shorter than me) where she was finishing a rear double bicep pose that she was hitting and holding so hard that her body was shaking with the effort. After having held that pose for about five seconds I was aware of her relaxing and she turned around to face me. That is when the session changed out of all recognition.

Without any warning, she pulled my head down to hers and gave me the most wanton, aggressive open-mouth kiss imaginable. Her tongue was everywhere. I thought she was going to eat me alive just there and then! I will never forget her next words - 'I need you to eat my cunt out now'!

Within seconds we were on her bed and I had ripped all her clothing off - she kept her heels on all the time which I loved! Absolutely no foreplay I went straight down between her legs. Now I have always loved giving oral and reckon I am pretty good at it, so I needed no second invitation. I had already seen (from my previous sessions with the European bodybuilders) another by-product of steroid use and that is the enlarged clitoris and flaps. However nothing could have prepared me for the vision in front of me when Kris frantically opened her legs for me. She was beyond MASSIVE! I reckon her clitoris and flaps were seriously three or four times the size of a normal woman's!

I drew back and unloaded a gigantic gob across her cunt to get her started. If only I'd known! I buried myself in her cunt and simply ATE her gigantic clit. Within seconds Kris was shouting and screaming and cumming like an express train. It was stupendous. Over the next 10-15 mins I continued to eat her out and I swear she was cumming virtually every 30 seconds! The trouble was that she was gripping my head so tightly between her incredibly muscular thighs that I could barely breath and there were a couple of times I seriously thought she was going to injure me. She was also writhing around so violently on the bed as she came and came - but I was determined not to let go of her and continue to work her! Whilst it was waaay beyond anything that could be described as a 'turn-on' it had become very physically draining on me. But luckily as I trained three times a week I was just about able to keep pace with her demands.

As if all this wasn't enough she was squirting what seemed like gallons of cunt-juice all over me and all over the bed! It finally got to the point where I was aware that one orgasm was just rolling into another for her and there was a final 60-90 seconds of this that defied description. All I can say by that point is that I was amazed that a combination of neighbours and the police weren't breaking the apartment door down by that point, the noise Kris was making!

However things were about to take another turn. As she completed a full 60+ second orgasm she quickly released me from the vice-like grip my head had been in and she pulled away from me and away from the bed entirely. I thought initially she was going to take a quick break or maybe even go to the loo. Not a chance! Without a word she jumped round to the end of the bed, turned me around to face her, she sank to her knees and proceeded to simply EAT my cock and balls. This wasn't sucking or tender licking and carressing - it was aggressive, wanton EATING. Talk about a mix of pain and pleasure! Through the now dense 'fog' of sheer carnal lust that the session had become, I had just enough about me not to give in to the element of pain I was feeling. But I KNOW Kris wasn't intentially causing me pain, it was just that by this point she was literally out of control - simply a SEX MONSTER! It was all power and sexual aggression and I had to be man enough to at least try to keep up with her needs and desires, which by this point had obviously gone way beyond the norm.

After about 5 deranged minutes of her frantic slathering all over and around my cock and balls - and again without warning she turned me around and easily pushed me down onto the bed facing away from her. Without a chance to think what was happening she had pulled my arse up and she had buried her head between my cheeks. Before I could get my senses around what was happening I could feel her tongue frantically invading my arsehole. She was sucking me OUT! I could her slurping loudly as she tried to get ever deeper inside me! By now totally delirious I forced my arse harder back into her head and ordered her to 'eat my shit'. Somewhere in the haze of crazed lust, I wondered if I'd said the right thing....... but Kris simply responded by simply pushing her head and tongue even deeper into me, impossible as that seemed at the time. For a couple of minutes I felt in charge of her and begin to rotate my arse to change and enhance the sensations. Kris just went with the flow and followed to accommodate me. As ridiculous as it sounds - despite no mention of it beforehand and that obviously we had first met mere minutes before - I genuinely felt as if Kris desperately wanted.. even needed.. my shit!

Having lost sense of time by this point, I can remember Kris finally pulling way and saying 'God you taste so fucking good but I need you to fuck me now'. She then gave me the options of her pussy with condom on, or, incredibly in her arse without! I said do you mean that and she said yes and that she actually wanted me in her arse, because she had noticed that I although I have a good average length, my girth is quite pronounced and had been commented on many times by previous sexual partners.

I needed no second invitation and with that Kris lept across to her bedside cupboard door to quickly reveal a tub of good 'ol' USA homegrown KY Jelly. With that she opened it up and took out a HUGE great glob of it and then beautifully... and for the very first time during the session..... showed real tenderness as she slowly and lovingly proceeded to drown my totally engorged cock in the gel! She then handed me the jar and turned around and knelt down on the bed and presnted her arse to me. I dutifully took a generous wad of the gel and proceeded to massage it into her beautiful a-hole. Kris was purring like a cat and I asked her whether she was ready to take me inside her. I'll never forget what she said... 'Yes baby and once you're inside I want you to kill me with your beautiful cock'!

I then proceeded to ease myself very slowly into her arse. It felt beyond description. No words could adequately describe how good it felt. I thought/hoped Kris might go beserk but she simply sighed loudly with pleasure. I held myself still when I was fully in her and then very slowly began to move in and out. That is when Kris went into verbal overdrive, calling me a 'fucking bastard' and again pleading with me to 'kill her'. I knew I wasn't going to last very long but had got up a good pace - but not the fastest - when Kris suddenly pulled away and turned around and utterly derangedly began to suck and eat the complete mess of jel and her own shit off of my cock. You would have thought she was eating caviar as she craved it all! It was waaay beyond total sexual insanity!

I re-entered her and finally after a couple of minutes as I nearly passed out, I ordered her to take my seed as I emptied what seemed like an ocean's worth of white-hot cum into her anal depths!

No sexual experience could ever come close to matching it. After a few minutes of cleaning up and showering I asked Kris about her sexual needs. She openly told me that with the steroids and drugs she had turned into a complete and utter sexual BEAST! She reckoned she needed to cum around 200 times a day and wanted and needed cock any way she could get it! I began to wonder if I had even needed to pay for it! LOL! But I didn't care it was soooo much more than worth it.

I see now rather sadly that Kris doesn't tour at all but still bodybuilds. I don't know whether she has a permanent man in her life, but unless she has stopped using the 'roids etc, no single man could ever come close to being able to serve her sexual needs as they were back in 2012 at any rate.

What a fantasy you had there  :crazy:

leafsfan1

well mate, envious as you are, it really did happen. Please feel my guest to contact Kris if you like!

leafsfan1

well mate, envious as you are, it really did happen. Please feel my guest to contact Kris if you like!

Do you SERIOUSLY think I'd take that amount of time relating something that never happened? Jeez!

Offline finn5555

envious  :lol: smells of bullshit which lets be honest it is  :hi: nice story all the same  :sarcastic:

leafsfan1

envious  :lol: smells of bullshit which lets be honest it is  :hi: nice story all the same  :sarcastic:

Know-it-all, eh? Well if it was a fantasy, why on earth would I name the BB - who after all is in the public domain, albeit over the pond?

You're starting to come over as quite bitter - I'd steady on, if I were you.

Offline finn5555

Know-it-all, eh? Well if it was a fantasy, why on earth would I name the BB - who after all is in the public domain, albeit over the pond?

You're starting to come over as quite bitter - I'd steady on, if I were you.

Idle threats are not needed just because I've called out your bullshit  :drinks:

Offline george r

the above is not for me to much like man !! I like toned but not like a Russian shot putter !!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Now she looks like a man she probably has a bigger dick then most guys on this forum  :vomit:

Offline Sparky6996

I've never met Kris but have heard she's pretty wild, so can believe the report - as unpleasant as some of it is