Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTK? OMG? FFS and all the rest of that stuff, you wont believe this  (Read 6222 times)

smithie1000

Well this must be the most bizarre punt ever, don’t look at the links below yet.
I seen a post about this young girl on here (first link) and thought she seems ok so I went to AW and had a look, her Verification photo looked good too.

So I text-ed her to see whats what and what I could have, her coms very good as she is english, I had asked for stockings, kissing etc but did not ask for OWO as it was not on her AW page.
She is in a hotel in Cannock, I dont like this as I think the staff might ask where you are going, well I could say “oh just off to fuck someone in one of your rooms”, the hotel has a good room standard so no worries there.
I arrived early and text her she asked me to phone her suppose that’s her way of checking me out? Anyway she gave me the room number and up I went.  The door was opened for me but as I walked in I could see 3 girls so that’s another put off for me, they said we will be going in the toilet out of the way.  At this point I had not really clock there faces as I was scanning all around the room for any other surprises, I wanted the toilet so I asked, I do this to see who else is around as you never know if a minder is in there.
As I came out two of them came passed me so being good at maths I thought this is her, she is not as pretty as the picture on AW but she is very chatty and nice. She was sitting on the bed in a strange way as if she was tired and holding her self up, I took my clothes off whilst she was talking to me and then I turned around and then I seen it, I mean I did not see it, SHE HAS ONLY GOT ONE FUCKING LEG.........FFS what would you do????
I did not know what to do, she was being so nice but I did not know to laugh or just walk.   She said lie down and said you look a clean nice man and gave me a really good OWO, well at least it got me hard and she licked my balls so nice.
I had told her I need lots of hand and mouth work to make me cum with a rubber on(I would never not use one) that’s cus I had years of no rubbers and I hate them.
She did just that and got on top of me, it was easy for her lol.  To be fair she was good but I was worried she might fall off LOL so I said I will go on top. As we started she reached down and held my balls which was lovely but the best bit was she looked me in the eyes all the time and let me kiss her, most look away.
It was no good with all that had gone on I knew I would not come and she was very good and started to give me a hand job to help me out but it was hopeless so I got dressed, thanked her.
I thought at the door to asked what happened to her leg but thought better of it, I just said “bet your stockings last twice as long as anyone else’s...................

Tell me if you can see two legs in her AW pictures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

I did not read all of the review's only the first one FOR FUCK SAKE

yorkshire123

What is your worst feature? Legs

Surely that should be singular  :lol:

smithie1000

Found some more now saying she has only got one leg.

squeezebox

Did April Fool finish at 12noon?   :D

Offline Happyjose

she's got a perfectly nice left leg. I've nothing against it.

Unfortunately, neither has she..

smithie1000

Offline sushi

In her interview she says her worst feature are her legs.

Offline Stapler

Hi smithie,

You are a very welcome addition to this forum! You certainly get yourself about and you are willing to try something new and be the first to report.

On this occasion you certainly took ONE for the team! Sorry!

After I read your post I remembered a punter who was actually looking to meet up again with a WG who had a PROSTHETIC LEG!

It was on the 'other' site. Amazingly I found it!

Read this :

Posted 01 October 2013 - 16:01

"Hi Guys, and er gals, !!.

I'm jack - fairly obvious from my user name !, and i've read a few of your forums and blogs, and you seem to be faily intelligent people mostly haha!!

Now i had a question for you folks,

Quite a while ago i saw a lovely young lass in the midlands, it might have walsall, or somewhere along those lines, but she made no mention of anything untoward in her ad, and when i duly responded and turned i was a little more than surprised its safe to say when she answered the door in a prosthetic leg!!!

she was a lovely young lady, and i had a great time - apart from when we tried going upstairs...apparently she had lost her leg at an early age due to meningitis, and she was on hard times, but i was struck by how positive she was, when i left she asked me to stay in touch, and i assured her i would but afterwards due to 1 thing or another i lost her number and have recently really wanted to meet up or at least get in contact with her, i was wondering if any of you old "cronies" have ever come across some body like that at all?

I'd appreciate any help please, thanks

to the moderator - this is my first post, so God only knows  - and you - what i should do with it or where to stick it!!, so i hope i'm doing the right thing here!!!"

Good luck!

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Smiffy, was it a full amputation i.e. above the thigh? Obviously it was a shock to the system but without the other goings on would you have settled into it? Would you pay a return visit??

The__GLow

It is just above the knee, or just below, I cant remember, as i was too busy licking her tiny pussy, but don't let that stop you from seeing her, she is super hot, almost painfully so, has a great smile and is really nice.

Do yourself a favor, and go and see her, even if its just something to tell your grand kids about.

Offline Stapler

So we can take it Glow, that you have had your leg over!?

..S...

Offline berksboy

Was it heather mills ? if so i bet McCatney wishes he got away with £120 a shag !

smithie1000

Smiffy, was it a full amputation i.e. above the thigh? Obviously it was a shock to the system but without the other goings on would you have settled into it? Would you pay a return visit??

You know Dodo she was so nice, not in looks,  I think I would cus she tried very hard to make me cum and texted me after

smithie1000

It is just above the knee, or just below, I cant remember, as i was too busy licking her tiny pussy, but don't let that stop you from seeing her, she is super hot, almost painfully so, has a great smile and is really nice.

Do yourself a favor, and go and see her, even if its just something to tell your grand kids about.

the___glow, yes you are right she is nice and it is tight

Offline Placebo88

Just read Glow's review of her ; 'fetching pink number with matching shoe.' Very subtly done !Not sure is I'd have spotted that if I hadn't read this thread on her first.
   She should really put it on the profile though as it could be a big issue to some people and others could be annoyed by the deception - worst feature legs is not quite a full confession and does suggest more than one!Personally I would be fine with it and she sounds very nice.The other girls waiting in the toilet during proceedings is poor stuff though and would totally have put me off as it would ruin any feeling of privacy!

Dodo

You know Dodo she was so nice, not in looks,  I think I would cus she tried very hard to make me cum and texted me after
Think I'll give her a go, after all, you could always leg it if she wern't up to scratch.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:39:24 pm by Dodo »

Offline sjm79

as I walked in I could see 3 girls so that’s another put off for me, they said we will be going in the toilet out of the way

Going off on a tangent... I'd have been quite happy for the girls to stay and watch  :D

Offline Trevor12

Would knowing a WG has had meningitis in the past put you off seeing her? I tried to search for the risks, but couldn't find anything useful.

Offline Mil 34

A few years ago we went on a trip over to Ireland and one of the boys was absolutely bollocksed and we all got talking to these girls and this one girl obviously took a shine to my mate and he liked her to.
Well a few of us clocked that she to was a double amputee, but as she was sat down my mate didn't realise.
Well after about an hour she asked one of her friends to help her get up and go to the toilet, fuck me she got up and walked to the toilet wobbling like fuck and my mate says "fuck me I thought I was drunk but she's worse than me, I am fucking in here"
Being good mates we all sniggered but didn't tell him ha ha
He only found out because one of her friends told him.
I know you shouldn't laugh but it was so funny.
I wonder if my mate would fancy his luck with this girl  :D

Offline curry

I know a working girl who has no right arm she was born like it, together they could be harmless and get legless

:dash:

smithie1000

Hi smithie,

You are a very welcome addition to this forum! You certainly get yourself about and you are willing to try something new and be the first to report.

On this occasion you certainly took ONE for the team! Sorry!

After I read your post I remembered a punter who was actually looking to meet up again with a WG who had a PROSTHETIC LEG!

It was on the 'other' site. Amazingly I found it!

Read this :

Posted 01 October 2013 - 16:01

"Hi Guys, and er gals, !!.

I'm jack - fairly obvious from my user name !, and i've read a few of your forums and blogs, and you seem to be faily intelligent people mostly haha!!

Now i had a question for you folks,

Quite a while ago i saw a lovely young lass in the midlands, it might have walsall, or somewhere along those lines, but she made no mention of anything untoward in her ad, and when i duly responded and turned i was a little more than surprised its safe to say when she answered the door in a prosthetic leg!!!

she was a lovely young lady, and i had a great time - apart from when we tried going upstairs...apparently she had lost her leg at an early age due to meningitis, and she was on hard times, but i was struck by how positive she was, when i left she asked me to stay in touch, and i assured her i would but afterwards due to 1 thing or another i lost her number and have recently really wanted to meet up or at least get in contact with her, i was wondering if any of you old "cronies" have ever come across some body like that at all?

I'd appreciate any help please, thanks

to the moderator - this is my first post, so God only knows  - and you - what i should do with it or where to stick it!!, so i hope i'm doing the right thing here!!!"

Good luck!

..S...

Hey Stapler, what a story lol.  I had a small pay out so decided to spend it on a bit of research lol, back to normal HE now.  I did go back to doctor China's in Lichfield after my run to Tamworth, they had yet another new girl on,  bit thin and not too good looking but sometime a HE is a HE. 
Have you been to the Birmingham shop yet?

Offline Stapler

Hi smithie,

No I haven't been there yet. Not sure if they do massage. Couldn't see it in their ad. I'll have a look at the shop in the next day of two.

However, as you know we are spoilt for choice here in Brum with so many providers nowadays it's no big deal.

Also our girls operate from modern, clean, safe apartments with shower so no real need to go into the back of a little shop with probably someone who can't speak English who will try to upsell you to a not so good service.

Cheers mate!

..S...

smithie1000

Ok sounds great in Brum.  The Brum shop used to send a different girl each week to Lichfield by train getter here for 9:30 and starting work at 10am.  They made them work till past 7pm and then train back to Brum so it was a hard long day for them.  They do massages at the Brum shop as the girls told me, they prefer Lichfield as they said better customers so you can guess what that means.
The system has changed now? none of the 4 original girls come now, they have taken on new ones and the reason seems to be B2B allowed with the new one's.  The new ones are pretty much the same in looks department not too nice and all got small tit's.
I was wondering if the original girls have been retained at Birmingham, cannot get any info from the new girls?
So if they are still at the Brum shop, ask who is working - Annie is a little girl about 25, a run of the mill Chinese looking girl but my favourite one as I just used to strip off and stand there while she oiled me and gave me a very good wank.  I did this so I could touch her all over(on top of clothes only) but I would pull her close and kiss her neck which made it more intimate, I only paid her £40 and never had the massage so was in and out in 15mins, English is limited. If you have the massage its not too bad and she sits on your back for more pressure.
Lucy - stay away from her, she stinks of fags, she has a permanent cold and is always snuffling. I have a big row with her about payment once, she was so much in my face I was thinking of slapping her one, her HE is so mechanical yuk.
Jenny - she is about 30 if you look close at her, she lets you touch all over on top of clothes too but a good HE, I lie down for her and her English is good.
There was one more but I cannot remember her name as I only went to her once as she was a bit on the fat side and her English bad.
So hope that helps if you go, please let me know as I would travel to have one of Annie's HE

Offline Stapler

I think they are sending the girls to Lichfield because they are not getting any business in Brum for the reasons alluded to above.

If you are coming to Brum I suggest you see one of our top girls!

..S...

Benson50

Great to read some posts about Lichfield.
I got the impression that there is no affiliation between the two Dr Chinas and that the girls used used to work at harmony88 when they were not in Lichfield. I had an acupressure massage in the Brum Dr China by a lady in a white coat about 18 months ago and I assumed the place was legit, but I was new to the game back then so it may have been my naivety.

smithie1000

Hi Benson, its very mixed up lol

richie

Well this must be the most bizarre punt ever, don’t look at the links below yet.
I seen a post about this young girl on here (first link) and thought she seems ok so I went to AW and had a look, her Verification photo looked good too.

So I text-ed her to see whats what and what I could have, her coms very good as she is english, I had asked for stockings, kissing etc but did not ask for OWO as it was not on her AW page.
She is in a hotel in Cannock, I dont like this as I think the staff might ask where you are going, well I could say “oh just off to fuck someone in one of your rooms”, the hotel has a good room standard so no worries there.
I arrived early and text her she asked me to phone her suppose that’s her way of checking me out? Anyway she gave me the room number and up I went.  The door was opened for me but as I walked in I could see 3 girls so that’s another put off for me, they said we will be going in the toilet out of the way.  At this point I had not really clock there faces as I was scanning all around the room for any other surprises, I wanted the toilet so I asked, I do this to see who else is around as you never know if a minder is in there.
As I came out two of them came passed me so being good at maths I thought this is her, she is not as pretty as the picture on AW but she is very chatty and nice. She was sitting on the bed in a strange way as if she was tired and holding her self up, I took my clothes off whilst she was talking to me and then I turned around and then I seen it, I mean I did not see it, SHE HAS ONLY GOT ONE FUCKING LEG.........FFS what would you do????
I did not know what to do, she was being so nice but I did not know to laugh or just walk.   She said lie down and said you look a clean nice man and gave me a really good OWO, well at least it got me hard and she licked my balls so nice.
I had told her I need lots of hand and mouth work to make me cum with a rubber on(I would never not use one) that’s cus I had years of no rubbers and I hate them.
She did just that and got on top of me, it was easy for her lol.  To be fair she was good but I was worried she might fall off LOL so I said I will go on top. As we started she reached down and held my balls which was lovely but the best bit was she looked me in the eyes all the time and let me kiss her, most look away.
It was no good with all that had gone on I knew I would not come and she was very good and started to give me a hand job to help me out but it was hopeless so I got dressed, thanked her.
I thought at the door to asked what happened to her leg but thought better of it, I just said “bet your stockings last twice as long as anyone else’s...................

Tell me if you can see two legs in her AW pictures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

External Link/Members Only

Well I just contacted her and made provisional plans for Sunday! Now how did the tune go again...... It's jake the peg dee da dee da dum, with the wooden leg dee da dee da dum.... :lol:

Offline Demistify

Great to read some posts about Lichfield.
I got the impression that there is no affiliation between the two Dr Chinas and that the girls used used to work at harmony88 when they were not in Lichfield. I had an acupressure massage in the Brum Dr China by a lady in a white coat about 18 months ago and I assumed the place was legit, but I was new to the game back then so it may have been my naivety.

Was that the one in Great Western Arcade (by Snow Hill)?

Benson50

Was that the one in Great Western Arcade (by Snow Hill)?

It was in Chinatown. The address is Unit 4, Pershore Street.

Offline Stapler

It was in Chinatown. The address is Unit 4, Pershore Street.

Who wants to go in the market?

..S..

But there again maybe you can buy a mop!

Benson50

Who wants to go in the market?

..S..

But there again maybe you can buy a mop!

In my very limited experience it seemed a decent enough place - I was looking for a "proper" Chinese massage,  unblocking the energy flows and all that. I remember being impressed at the time.

smithie1000

Hi Benson50 have you been to Unit 4, Pershore Street, if so what's it like?

Benson50

Hi Benson50 have you been to Unit 4, Pershore Street, if so what's it like?

Hi Smithie,

That's the one that seemed a genuine medical establishment with a white coated, older Chinese "doctor" - but that's how Sue at Rugeley would appear to the uninitiated, and I was too timid to even hint at a HE.

Thanks for the heads up on the new regime at Dr China in Lichfield. The 2 young girls are great and I really like the Manager, nice round face and by far the biggest nipples I've experienced. I was there last night and they are using 2 rooms now.

smithie1000

Ok Benson50, thanks for that. Glad your enjoying Lichfield shop.  The manager is Marrie or Marie and its her that has set this new stuff up and yes she has a nice round face, when she did my HE she asked fast or slow and will do any speed.  If they are using two rooms now it must have taken off big time. One of the girls said I take off pants for extra £10 but she said no sex and no touching there.
I might get in touch with the Brum shop as I had one or two good girls from there quite regular.
I went past this morning and they where waving me in LOL but I was busy today.

Ok good luck

smithie1000

Have you tried Amy at Dr China Lichfield, she wanked my on her tits and I came all over them lovely