Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire Lass - Nice lass but not my cup of tea ...  (Read 1187 times)

1 review(s) for yorkshirelasstwenty (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only

This girl's profile was up briefly in March and soon disappeared (see above thread).

However, I had made contact and have exchanged some intelligent banter since and she seemed really friendly and genuine with a good sense of humour.

Anyway, finally got round to seeing her.

This review is a neutral because I can't really comment on how she might perform at full services and because she is a very sweet girl who might warm up for others.

Lauren's biggest issue seems to be lack of experience, sexual uncertainty and passivity.

I actually had a perfunctory shallow OWO and then asked her to leave; handing over half the agreed fee as she was extremely passive, had an inexperienced oral technique (can not get near deep throat and all hands) and refused to kiss.

She did get wet and allowed fingering. Also, Lauren would have a very good figure for some, although I was expecting someone more petite. She is a heavy boned size 12, with soft curves but a flat tum. A bit too soft and heavy for me, but not over-weight/fat. Large boobs with nipple bars, no other piercings or tattoos.

Lauren is really pretty, in a girl next door way, with sparkling slate blue/grey eyes and a nice smile.

However, I had confirmed DT and DFK in a message; response being "yeah I can do all that" - that's why this is bordering negative.

Lauren was pleasant enough about leaving but she really didn't show any enthusiasm towards me. I'm not very good with shy girls; maybe someone else would have a better time if she reappears, if kissing and DT are not priorities or she is more willing with them.

Lovely girl, but not for me.