Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicki and Amanda  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Acess191

I used to visit these both at the same place for a 4 handed massage and they now have split I have Amandas number and regularly visit her but does anyone have details on nicki? It's the ne5 area much appreciated

Offline thegreatgriffin

Just checking....is this Nicki a mature blonde lady and Amanda who is a BBW?

Offline Expat14

Are either of these ladies worth a visit?

Offline Mr blue

Are either of these ladies worth a visit?

No , save your money , massage is crap, they barely know what they are doing , they use  after sun lotion for the massage and they use loads of it.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Had a duo session with them once. It was the most bizarre and hilarious session ever. Amanda was the obviously the basis for one of the Fat Slags, must be over 60, whilst Nicki had a decent body for her age, 50's? Very rough massage, not sure about sun tan oil but it was very thick. On the flip things get funny. They both started saying over and over what "dirty bitches" they were. Then whilst Nicky wanked me off Amanda masturbated her self whilst continuing to say "dirty bitches" over and over. Found it hard not to burst out laughing at the falseness of it all. It was cheap, £30 for 30 mins, BJ was £50 and FS £70. They had great delight in telling me that they regularly serviced judges, policeman and lawyers who liked to be tied up and abused!

Offline Expat14

No , save your money , massage is crap, they barely know what they are doing , they use  after sun lotion for the massage and they use loads of it.

Cheers, will avoid then.... :-)

Offline thegreatgriffin

Think this is her: External Link/Members Only

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is the profile for Nicki or Amanda.

I'm fairly sure this is 'Anna' in Felling (discussed briefly in the long thread on massages). Don't quote me on this though.

Online jarrovian

Don't think its Anna as map shows blakelaw

Online jarrovian

My apologies then, but map is misleading

Offline Mr blue

Sorry I meant it's nikki not Anna

Online jarrovian

Haha so are we agreed its not anna

Offline Mr blue

Haha yeah sorry I'd read your post wrong , still I wouldn't bother with Anna either crap massage from her too

Offline thegreatgriffin

Aye you're all right. Sorry for misleading everyone. At a glance the numbers looked the same and that's what I was working on. Slapped wrist for me!

Offline yellowfever888

To the op. It looks like she's back now bud. Her advert disappeared for a while but it just caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy