Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Ssandwell or Dudley?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Demistify

In Mids again for a week or so. Ideally would want A, throatfuck and facial. Forst two are give or take but I would really prefer the facial. Any ideas? Seems a bit of a desert and others I have seen down here in the past say they do x y and z on email or phone but when it comes to it...Nah.  :scare:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

In Mids again for a week or so. Ideally would want A, throatfuck and facial. Forst two are give or take but I would really prefer the facial. Any ideas? Seems a bit of a desert and others I have seen down here in the past say they do x y and z on email or phone but when it comes to it...Nah.  :scare:
Natali in Oldbury

Offline Stapler

Natali in Oldbury

Unless you know different asp. I wouldn't say Nat is that extreme!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Demistify

Thanks, both. I saw Thai Sindy before when she was here. Good, very hard anal and I think she would have let me throatfuck her, but no OWO, no facial. If those aren't massively important, she would be a decent punt. Tiny and petite with lovely tits.

I also saw Bailey Fox last month who said she did throatfucking on the phone but said she would never do it, during the booking. There was also music blaring out the house she was working from, in a quiet residential street, which doesn't do much for being inconspicuous.

Milf Dora did anal and is not as bad looking as her photo and her body is very nice. Did anal (with mess on condom after - erchhh) but no facial, despite being on profile.

It's a desert, here. :-/

phatbadger

Milf Dora did anal and is not as bad looking as her photo and her body is very nice. Did anal (with mess on condom after - erchhh) but no facial, despite being on profile.

LOL  -  what did you expect , you're driving up a one way street at speed - surely you can't avoid on coming traffic   :wacko: