Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amour website  (Read 2448 times)

Offline mcb

External Link/Members Only

New look is hideous and tacky. I wish they'd spent time making it better navigatable on mobile then apply some gaudy new colour scheme.

Online Kev3773

New look is hideous and tacky. I wish they'd spent time making it better navigatable on mobile then apply some gaudy new colour scheme.

Agree it's far too dark :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

I absolutely hate it too. It looks sinister the all black and red colour scheme.

Whenever you see the likes of warez, hacking or other illegal content websites they always use black colour schemes with coloured text - red, yellow blue.

I really liked the previous pink colour scheme as it seemed classy and feminine (which for an all lady run agency you would want to convey that as it means people would actually be prepared to book as its non threatening). This all black and red one is very intimidating.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

sentinel

The layout is the same as the previous web-site and it's just the colour scheme that has changed.

Much preferred it the way it was before to be honest.

Diamonds did the same a while back when they changed from a bright, pink web-site to a similar black set-up.

Offline Lucky66

A good web site makes browsing much more enjoyable. using good quality photo's that are honest and bright, possibly using a theme that show the best of the girls enhance the web site. True ages not as some local agencies with up to 10 years knocked of the real age of the girl. it's strange how ages never go up even when girls have been on the site for many years. It would be nice for a little honesty !!! No more false advertising.

The new amour colour scheme is poor, the black and red is difficult to see and makes the site dark and difficult to read. Not a good look, especially on a mobile !!

Offline Gothic D

Another case of tinkering with something that works and making things worse.I really have to squint now to read it.
Bloody awful in my opinion.

Online ProfessorYaffle

I like the new colour scheme.

Offline johnny34

As far as i can see its just the colour thats changed, but i think it looks shit. Much preferred it before.

Offline foreverchanges

Looks like the red on black isn't permanent according to the site..thank God..it took me about 10 mins to make the message out ..still suffering from blurred vision!!

Offline OscarC

yeah, not likey... bring the old scheme back!

eeeasy

:angry: :angry: :angry: looks to dark cant see the details or the  calender - Amour needs to improve and make it user friendly   :) :) :)

Toshiba

Its shocking but im sure it will be changed back soon

You can just tell

Offline superfurryanimal

I think Stacey or someone from Amour is playing with the colour configuration, it's now off white and gold, whereas literally a couple of minutes ago it was black and red.

Toshiba

I think Stacey or someone from Amour is playing with the colour configuration, it's now off white and gold, whereas literally a couple of minutes ago it was black and red.

Who gives a fuck really? Its the standard of sex we are interested in  :unknown:

themademan2

Who gives a fuck really? Its the standard of sex we are interested in  :unknown:
+1

Offline NotTooOld4It

Yes, she's refresshed the front page. It looks rather good, I think.

Offline AnthG

Yes, she's refresshed the front page. It looks rather good, I think.

It looks really nice now in gold. The only slight criticism I have is the text on the news page is quite eye straining hard to read due to the blue text on gold background (its probably not blue, but black, but it appears blue).

Toshiba

It still looks cheap and tacky, just leave it how it was ffs(tacky) :wacko:

greychap

It still looks cheap and tacky, just leave it how it was ffs(tacky) :wacko:

I always thought the website looked like a cheap massage parlour type website.

greychap

It looks really nice now in gold. The only slight criticism I have is the text on the news page is quite eye straining hard to read due to the blue text on gold background (its probably not blue, but black, but it appears blue).

Do you still use them or only Diamonds ?

Offline AnthG

Do you still use them or only Diamonds ?
Still use them, made a booking last month through them.

And for my next booking I really am in a quandary between Zara of Diamonds or Laney of Amour.

greychap

Still use them, made a booking last month through them.

And for my next booking I really am in a quandary between Zara of Diamonds or Laney of Amour.

Yes thought you would still be using them, how often do you punt is it always incalls?

Offline AnthG

how often do you punt is it always incalls?

Not much these days. I think I have only had two punts so far this year. One with Amour and one with Diamonds. Just lost some motivation to it to be honest so want to be selective and only do it maybe once a month.

Hence also why I have been wanting to see Zara for a while but not got round to it also.

And always do incalls. Would never, ever, ever, trust a WG to do an outcall to where I live.

I have had one outcall to a hotel which was fun but too expensive for me as outcalls are more expensive than incalls (usually knocking £20 more onto the rate) and you need to pay for the room. So would likely only do this once a year.

sentinel

Now I much prefer outcalls to incalls, in total contrast to Anth.

I do get to know the girl before having her over to my place but I've never had any problems and can trust them 100%.

I think most agencies can be trusted implicitly with outcalls and issues might only arise from indies that come with hardly any reputation to speak of.

Toshiba

Now I much prefer outcalls to incalls, in total contrast to Anth.

I do get to know the girl before having her over to my place but I've never had any problems and can trust them 100%.

I think most agencies can be trusted implicitly with outcalls and issues might only arise from indies that come with hardly any reputation to speak of.

No one in this game can be trusted

Offline MasterChief

No one in this game can be trusted

Absolutely, agencies, girls and as we see all the time on here even fellow punters!

Offline AnthG

I love what they have done with the website tonight - the new news page layout. And the green buttons showing who is working that day. Really nice touches.

Offline Bengeo13

I'm colour blind so not that fussed, although I found the original site easier to read!